Windows 10: Windows 10 Notifications don't work on blank desktop with apps on 2nd and 3rd display.

Discus and support Windows 10 Notifications don't work on blank desktop with apps on 2nd and 3rd display. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows 10 notifications do not work is nothing is running on my primary display, but the apps I have notifications on for are on my 2nd and 3rd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SlayTheRats, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Notifications don't work on blank desktop with apps on 2nd and 3rd display.

My windows 10 notifications do not work is nothing is running on my primary display, but the apps I have notifications on for are on my 2nd and 3rd monitor/display. Notifications only appear if I have a program or app open on main display. Is there a fix?

:)

SlayTheRats, Feb 17, 2021
  2. Salsanita Win User

Can´t display the desktop

I cannot display my desktop Windows and D doesn´t work and i don´t have a display desktop option when I go to the task bar. Think I might go back to windows 8!!

Salsanita, Feb 17, 2021
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Valeriu Win User

Windows 10 Notifications don't work on blank desktop with apps on 2nd and 3rd display.

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Windows 10 Notifications don't work on blank desktop with apps on 2nd and 3rd display. [​IMG]

Valeriu, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Notifications don't work on blank desktop with apps on 2nd and 3rd display.

1. Windows 10 Notifications don't work on blank desktop with apps on 2nd and 3rd display. - Similar Threads - Notifications don't blank

2. Windows 10 apps start and appear on the task list, but don't display on the desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 apps start and appear on the task list, but don't display on the desktop: Hi, Windows 10, patched up to date. I have a persistent problem with applications not displaying when started. I can see they are started through task manager, but they don't display on the desktop. The problem has been happening for a few months now. The problem...
  3. 3rd party apps not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    3rd party apps not working: 3rd party apps are not working and wont download im not in S mode when I got to activation it says Windows 10 home edition. Anyone know why or have a solution I updated yesterday and steam and stuff quit working today....
  4. Windows 10 - 2nd display not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - 2nd display not working: Hi All, I have a 2nd monitor connected to my Dell Inspiron 3493 through a HDMI cable, but it is not working. I am getting the options to Duplicate, Extend and project to my 2nd monitor, but when I click on any of the options, nothing happens. Here is what I have tried so...
  5. windows 10 apps display error blank icon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 apps display error blank icon: Dear Microsoft i need solution for this trouble if somebody know it please help me some of my apps can't run as admin like this blank icons and when im try open windows repair its says[IMG] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  6. Any app/setting to force notifications to 2nd/3rd monitor instead of primary?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any app/setting to force notifications to 2nd/3rd monitor instead of primary?: Been looking without any success. I would like to force notifications to another monitor outside of the primary. It makes no sense to me to even have them in the lower right, its annoying and gets in the way. Keeping them on another monitor would be far more helpful....
  7. Metro apps display blank tiles - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Metro apps display blank tiles - Windows 10: I'm having trouble with the metro icons, in that instead of displaying the icon for the app, its showing nothing but the tile, empty. Its doing it for firefox and chrome, both, and they are the only ones showing this behavior. Here:...
  8. 2nd and 3rd monitors freezing

2nd and 3rd monitors freezing: I'm on the latest Windows 10 version. At random times (normally after leaving the computer in sleep mode) my 2nd and 3rd monitors freeze up, resulting in static images of what's there. I can still (somewhat) do things on them, but they mostly remain frozen. For example, I...
  9. 3rd Display

3rd Display: Is NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 work with Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/3rd-display/d4780bbc-b8be-467c-9a1e-e57478136bc5
  10. Movies & TV app on Windows 10 with a 2nd display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies & TV app on Windows 10 with a 2nd display: At church I run countdown videos, bumper videos, movie clips, etc.. from folder on PC thru Movies & TV app. NORMALLY once I double click on the thumbnail, videos will open directly onto the 2nd & 3rd displays and leaves my #1 monitor free to work on other jobs while the video...