Windows 10: Windows 10 Notifications icon not working after update on Laptop

Discus and support Windows 10 Notifications icon not working after update on Laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My icon will show the number of icons on my Laptop. When I click on it, the number of icons disappears, and the notifications will not open. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GinaMitchell1, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Notifications icon not working after update on Laptop

My icon will show the number of icons on my Laptop. When I click on it, the number of icons disappears, and the notifications

will not open. The action center will not open. I cannot see the part where it shows airplane mode, night light,

network, etc. I have searched this online. Seems this was a problem in 2011 also during the most disastrous Microsoft update

ever. It wiped out the Accounting program on my Laptop at work, made it unable to have access to the Laptop itself, the update got

hung up around 38% or something like that. We let it sit for 2 days. The update never completed.

Please help me and I promise I won't bother you again since I will never do another Windows update. The first one just about ruined a prosperous company........Thank you

:)

GinaMitchell1, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

3. Arul_D Win User
    How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Oct 27, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Notifications icon not working after update on Laptop

95Viper, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Notifications icon not working after update on Laptop

1. Windows 10 Notifications icon not working after update on Laptop - Similar Threads - Notifications icon working

2. After latest update, Windows Security notification icon?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After latest update, Windows Security notification icon?: What happened to the Windows Security notification icon? It's not displayed in Settings or on the system tray notification area. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-latest-update-windows-security-notification/7812bf2f-cad1-4684-9239-a600a6459c4e
  3. Windows 10 strange icon/notification after an update

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 strange icon/notification after an update: hi, for the first time in win 10 i saw an icon/notification i couldn't recognize. [img] does anyone here knows what that is? thanks! 174115
  4. wifi,battery,volume and notification icon not working in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    wifi,battery,volume and notification icon not working in windows 10: WiFi icon does not open when i click on the wifi icon on the taskbar. action centre, battery, sound icon too responds late after i click the icon. WiFi connects to my home WiFi but the panel does not open so that i can choose another networks available.i have tried restart...
  5. Windows 10 notifications no longer works after update to version 15.61.87.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 notifications no longer works after update to version 15.61.87.0: Notifications no longer works when the Skype app is not running but is enabled as Background application in Settings. It has worked so with all previous versions. It seems as the SkypeBrigde process is missing in the latest version. It is useless now as all the new message...
  6. bluethooth update for windows 10 leavs no icon notifications

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluethooth update for windows 10 leavs no icon notifications: windows update leaves no bluethooth or icon to turn on...…….. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluethooth-update-for-windows-10-leavs-no-icon/3d0a353a-9222-4762-9997-9ef830c85f90
  7. Desktop icons not working after update

Desktop icons not working after update: So, my computer updated while I was sleeping. When I went to get on it, it was messed up. First, an error kept popping up and making my screen go black. The error was system 32 could not find desktop. Second, the update deleted all my files, applications, and even...
  8. Icons in Windows 10 not showing notifications after software update yesterday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons in Windows 10 not showing notifications after software update yesterday: Until yesterday, I would get a yellow envelope below my Outlook icon in the taskbar when I had new mail and a notification on the Slack icon that I had a new message. All my settings are the same and I have checked them in Windows 10, Outlook and Slack. The only thing that...
  9. Notifications not working after the October update 1809

Notifications not working after the October update 1809: I updated all my devices to the newest windows 10 build 1809. On both surface 3 and laptop Lenovo G580 I experience a problem with not working windows notifications. The notifications icon in the Windows 10 task bar tells me I have new notifications, but when I click on it, I...
  10. Notification Icons Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Icons Not Working Properly: I know this is a small problem, but it's really been bugging me and I've been unsuccessful in figuring out the problem. When the popup notifications in Windows 10 show up, such as the auto-play ones when you put in a disk or a USB drive, they don't display the relevant icon,...