Windows 10: Windows 10 notifications no longer works after update to version 15.61.87.0

Discus and support Windows 10 notifications no longer works after update to version 15.61.87.0 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Notifications no longer works when the Skype app is not running but is enabled as Background application in Settings. It has worked so with all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Petr Vones, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 notifications no longer works after update to version 15.61.87.0

Notifications no longer works when the Skype app is not running but is enabled as Background application in Settings. It has worked so with all previous versions. It seems as the SkypeBrigde process is missing in the latest version. It is useless now as all the new message notifications are missing.

Confirmed by multiple users in Reddit discussion https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdycxp/skype_notifications_no_longer_works_after_update/

Reported in Feedback Hub

https://aka.ms/AA8ru1k

feedback-hub:?contextid=596&feedbackid=f367b10a-dc93-47e6-a651-d9134dcdc855&form=1&src=1

:)

Petr Vones, Jun 22, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jun 22, 2020
  3. nitromon Win User
    Remove Update Notification?

Hi,

I love this program but I have just a minor annoyance with the "Update Now" notification. Is there a way to disable it? I notice there isn't much tab/window options, but perhaps a command line modifier?

I don't have a particularly new GPU card, so any new updates are redundant to me, I prefer to stick to a working version that I'm accustomed to. I think currently I'm running 0.8.5. I do some game testing etc... as a hobby on Nvidia and Intel HD and this version works the best. Newer versions won't display the Intel HD memory usage as separate dedicated/dynamic, it just lumps them together as 1.

This version is still working great, just like to remove the "update notification" bar that keeps telling me to update.

Thank you,

Jeff

nitromon, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Windows 10 notifications no longer works after update to version 15.61.87.0

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 notifications no longer works after update to version 15.61.87.0

1. Windows 10 notifications no longer works after update to version 15.61.87.0 - Similar Threads - notifications longer works

2. Windows 10 Update, Version 21H2 Stuck at 61% for months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update, Version 21H2 Stuck at 61% for months: I've had this windows update stuck at 61% for a while now. Restarts and Windows Updater Troubleshoot have yet to fix the problem. I've been unable to complete this update and it has also prevented me from updating my GPU. How can I finally fix this...
  3. Windows 10 Update, Version 21H2 Stuck at 61% for months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Update, Version 21H2 Stuck at 61% for months: I've had this windows update stuck at 61% for a while now. Restarts and Windows Updater Troubleshoot have yet to fix the problem. I've been unable to complete this update and it has also prevented me from updating my GPU. How can I finally fix this...
  4. Windows 10 Update, Version 21H2 Stuck at 61% for months

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 sticking at 61%

Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 sticking at 61%: Hello,As per the subject I am finding that version 20H2 install is sticking at 61% after several attempts at installing,Taking advice from elsewhere I have disabled and uninstalled the Conexant Audio drivers, this has not made a difference.Lenovo IdeaPad 510, i7.Any help very...
  6. Windows 10 version 20H2 update stuck at 61%?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 version 20H2 update stuck at 61%?: [ATTACH] As the title says, my windows update gets stuck at 61%. Does anyone know how to fix it? https://preview.redd.it/vjbqsb3hzbu61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=7af87d5ed9dc6733e8d1288852d87429938abb1c submitted by /u/Ever_Love332 [link] [comments]...
  7. Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 stops at 61%

Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 stops at 61%: Dear All, can you please help me to overcome the problem in the Subject? My computer is HP Elite X2 1012 G1. I have tried whatever I could find, including uninstalling the audio devices one of the advices found at Windows Central. Nothing worked. What should I do?...
  8. Skype notifications no longer works after update to 15.61.87.0

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Skype notifications no longer works after update to 15.61.87.0: Windows 10 notificaions no longer works, the Skype app is enabled as Background App. I can reproduce it on multiple devices. Feedback Hub link https://aka.ms/AA8ru1k submitted by /u/puppy2016 [link] [comments]...
  9. Night Light no longer works after update - Windows 10 version 1909

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night Light no longer works after update - Windows 10 version 1909: I just updated this today and now the night light no longer works - as I had it on all the time before my eyes literally hurt looking at the screen now. The function isn't greyed out - it's there as normal but when I select Turn On it doesn't. The night light adjuster scale...
  10. .FBX no longer works after updating windows version

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .FBX no longer works after updating windows version: I was using version 170x for a long time and was able to open and view .FBX files within windows without the need for 3rd party software, allowing me to quickly check exported objects would retain materials properly however upon updating windows (reluctantly) to version 1903...