Windows 10: Windows 10 notifications not working

Discus and support Windows 10 notifications not working in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; In Windows 10 notifications from apps, messages from Windows itself and also from other sources are all displayed through the Action Center on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

Windows 10 notifications not working

In Windows 10 notifications from apps, messages from Windows itself and also from other sources are all displayed through the Action Center on the bottom right of the taskbar. If these notifications aren’t displaying properly or at all, you’ll find several fixes you can try in this guide to get them working again. Quick Jump: [...]

The post Windows 10 notifications not working appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, Jun 23, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 23, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 23, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 notifications not working - Similar Threads - notifications working

2. Your Phone app Notifications are not syncing or working

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app Notifications are not syncing or working: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft introduced the Notification syncing feature from Android phone to Windows 10 very recently. But some users have been reporting that this feature is not working properly for them. This can be caused if the link between the computer and [...] This...
  3. Skype, no taskbar icon notification on startup.(open, minimize, works)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype, no taskbar icon notification on startup.(open, minimize, works): Hello, Latest Skype versions on my computer behaves weird, Skype taskbar notification icon works not same as it was before with Skype7 on event when new message arrives. OS: Windows 10, x64, v1607. APP: Skype 8.50.0.38 (same behavior was with previous version too) Images:...
  4. Notification App in Action Center not working as expected in Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notification App in Action Center not working as expected in Windows 10 1903: I upgraded to Windows 10 1903 a couple of days ago and I've notices that the notifications app is not working as I expected it should. It used to display the number of notifications I have at any time and now it doesn't display that number anymore the icon just changes to...
  5. Windows 10 1809 desktop notifications stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1809 desktop notifications stopped working: Hi All, We're running Windows 10 Education 1809 build 17763.503 and following from our upgrade from 1709 desktop toast notifications has completely stopped on a select few workstations. However, they work fine when connected via remote desktop I have: Made sure...
  6. Mail App live tile and notification are not working !

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App live tile and notification are not working !: Hello, My Mail app live is not working, I tried reinstall it, reset it, but the tile is not liven even if I got emails the notification does not appear *Huh. Note : I have the latest version of windows 10 64 bit. 132441
  7. Mail App live tile and notification are not working !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App live tile and notification are not working !: Hello, My Mail app live is not working, I tried reinstall it, reset it, but the tile is not liven even if I got emails the notification does not appear *Huh. Note : I have the latest version of windows 10 64 bit. 132441
  8. Mail App live tile and notification are not working !

Mail App live tile and notification are not working !: Hello, My Mail app live is not working, I tried reinstall it, reset it, but the tile is not liven even if I got emails the notification does not appear....
  9. The power, sound, and network notifications not working?

The power, sound, and network notifications not working?: Have you noticed lately, that in the notification area in the taskbar, the volume is not responding, the power and network icons are not coming up. That is happening on Windows 10 and Windows 7 computers. I have gone in to settings to make sure they come up, but they still...
  10. win 10 ver 1809 Notification center is not working

win 10 ver 1809 Notification center is not working: After update from version 1803 to latest 1809 Notification center is not working properly. Already check Privacy /Notifications and Privacy/ Background settings... Also scanned disk for bad files. No errors. My data: PC-- HP Pavilion PC-570 Windows Edition -- Home...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone notifications on pc windows 10 1903

2. windows 10 1903 phone notifications

3. windows 10 notification not working