Windows 10: Windows 10 notifications on lockscreen not working!

Discus and support Windows 10 notifications on lockscreen not working! in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, So I got a windows 10 pro installation running the latest 1909 OS Build 18363.476 . I do get notifications when logged in fine, however... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Scorpio.G, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Scorpio.G Win User

Windows 10 notifications on lockscreen not working!

Hello,

So I got a windows 10 pro installation running the latest 1909 OS Build 18363.476 .

I do get notifications when logged in fine, however when i lock the computer using WIN+L I do not get any notifications.

I can hear the sound of the notifications but nothing on the screen.

I have the weather app on lock screen "choose one app to show detailed status on the lock screen" and other apps on the "choose which apps show quick status on the lock screen NONE OF these settings work. I only get a BIG digital clock and under it the date.

My background is set as windows spotlight and the picture so often changes, however I do not get the "do you like this box or info showing where the image is etc."

I have checked group policy settings, which I have not changed anything but went over it to see if there was something configured. I have checked the registry for many locations and nothing seems to be giving me a hint as to what the issue might be.

I have absolutely no clue as to what the cause might be, and I do not want to format and do a clean install to fix this problem.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

:)

Scorpio.G, Dec 5, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Naglo Win User
    No sound notification for text/sms messages with lockscreen

Hi,

I recently updated my Lumia 930 to Windows 10 Mobile. After that I have made a hard reset owing to issues with Messaging contacts. After the reset, I have lost sound notification for text/sms messages when the lockscreen is on. I get sound notification,
    as well as a banner and Live Tile notification, in case the lockscreen is not on, but when it is on everything works as expected except that sound notification does not work. I have the exact same setting for emails, and for incoming email, I get sound notification
    even if the lockscreen is on. I have noted that in order for sound notification to work for email, I have to configure notification in app settings, not only in the system notification settings. And in the Messaging app, there are no notification setting.

Any ideas on how to make sound notification for text/sms messages work with the lockscreen on?

Naglo, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 notifications on lockscreen not working! - Similar Threads - notifications lockscreen working

2. Keyboard and mouse not working on Windows 10 lockscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse not working on Windows 10 lockscreen: My company sent me this desktop with Windows 10 installed and pre-configured. The problem seems to be with the OS though . The keyboard and mouse don't work on the lockscreen at all . They don't even light up. Tried 2 mice, 3 keyboards...
  3. Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Not Working: Hi, I'm having three issues: sfc /scannow, chkdsk c:/f, chkdsk c:/r, and Windows Spotlight Lockscreen are all not working. What happened? Basically, I tried System Restore to fix the issue with sfc /scannow and chkdsk, but this caused Windows Lockscreen to stop working....
  4. Windows 10 lockscreen slideshow not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 lockscreen slideshow not working: I have this issue where my lockscreen slideshow does not work, it shows a static picture without the time/notifications/weather info. When I restart my laptop, it works only the first time and after unlocking it then locking it, it doesn't work. I have looked up various...
  5. about calendar notification on lockscreen

about calendar notification on lockscreen: Hi there, It pegs me when I see a calendar notification on my lockscreen. I do not want that. Can someone instruct me how to achieve that please?...
  6. windows lockscreen not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows lockscreen not working: ฉันใช้windows 10 version 1909 ฉันไม่สามารถเปลี่ยนรูปภาพของlockscreen sideshow ได้พอเปลี่ยนรูปภาพแล้วไม่แสดงรูปภาพที่เรากำหนดแฟ้มรูปภาพที่เราต้องการแสดงเลยต้องทำอย่างไรดีค่ะ...
  7. windows 10 notifications not working

windows 10 notifications not working: Notifications show I have 5 but when I open it up its empty and I am no longer getting notified while working on my pc. I use to have a box pop up telling in my of a new notification but I have not received anything in weeks. under settings it shows I have notifications...
  8. Notifications not working on Windows 10

Notifications not working on Windows 10: I turned on my email&news notifications, but still I am not receiving any. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/notifications-not-working-on-windows-10/1d92c8d1-fbb4-4ec8-83e1-977142118f84
  9. lockscreen window spotlight is not working

lockscreen window spotlight is not working: lockscreen window spotlight is not working. help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/m%C3%A0n-h%C3%ACnh-kh%C3%B3a/e5673dee-5418-408a-930f-9c6b1998050e
  10. Lockscreen Icons/Notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    Lockscreen Icons/Notifications: Hi there. I find an oddity on my Windows 10 lockcreen. It shows an opened envelope at the bottom left, along with a number that seems to increase. It drives me crazy. Right now it's 99+. In my inbox online there are only 2 messages. There is nothing in any of the other...