Windows 10: Windows 10 notifications: PC is infected; Click to remove viruses

Discus and support Windows 10 notifications: PC is infected; Click to remove viruses in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been receiving rectangular notification popups in the lower right corner of my screen in Windows 10 that contain the square white Windows logo... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WesD_009, Aug 23, 2019.

1. WesD_009 Win User

Windows 10 notifications: PC is infected; Click to remove viruses

I have been receiving rectangular notification popups in the lower right corner of my screen in Windows 10 that contain the square white Windows logo and say:

PC is infected

Click to remove viruses

sarpolitex.ru

I am not sure that this is a legitimate notification or if the notification is the malware. It keeps popping up three times in succession. I have run Avast Internet Security multiple times and checked that it has the latest updates. I also ran Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes found 300 something files that I placed in quarantine, but the notifications still happen.

Is this legit, and should I click as prompted or not? How should I fix this issue?

Wes

Windows 10 notifications: PC is infected; Click to remove viruses 6d488560-f630-46ed-ace5-c63ffebbe318?upload=true.jpg

:)

WesD_009, Aug 23, 2019

2. Removal of viruses that have infected my computer

can I remove the viruses that have infected my windows 10 by resetting it to factory settings or reinstalling it?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category***

LouieGregorio, Aug 23, 2019
  3. bruinator Win User
    steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Aug 23, 2019
  4. Ken Blake Win User

Removal of viruses that have infected my computer

Yes, doing that removes *everything* including any viruses or other malware.

You can also remove most viruses by using a good anti-virus program, but since you apparently say you have multiple infections (plural viruses) I recommend against that. Multiple viruses can interact with each other, and an anti-virus will sometimes miss
    some things.

Ken Blake, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 notifications: PC is infected; Click to remove viruses - Similar Threads - notifications infected Click

2. Windows 10 notifications: PC is infected - Click to remove viruses

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 notifications: PC is infected - Click to remove viruses: I saw on a previous thread seen here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-10-notifications-pc-is-infected-click-to/16f80cc0-359b-42dd-8f92-46d12559f024 that these notifications I am getting from Internet Explorer is some malware trying to get me to...
  3. My PC Infected with Virus

My PC Infected with Virus: My laptop is not working. So bad that it runs csgo on lowest of lowest settings and still gets 30 fps. The reason why i came here though is for help ,my laptop has virus probably some new stuff that my free antivirus can't detect. Thus i have taken it upon myself to find a...
  4. I believe there is virus infection, how to remove it?

I believe there is virus infection, how to remove it?: virus....ihave a virus that i dont know how it was downloaded but...drains all my ram...the odd thing is only when i have task manager opened it stops attacking my system...ihave task manager closed and drains my memory drastically...allready tried...
  5. PC infected vith TFUD virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC infected vith TFUD virus: submitted by /u/o3gen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lj13nl/pc_infected_vith_tfud_virus/
  6. Can a Mac virus infect Windows pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can a Mac virus infect Windows pc?: I am going to mess around in a virtual machine(mac) and my windows is the host. So if I infect my mac and if there is a possibility it can transfer to the host, will my windows get infected as well? submitted by /u/Potato-wingedDragon [link] [comments]...
  7. PC possibly infected by recycler (?) virus

PC possibly infected by recycler (?) virus: Hi, this afternoon as soon as I plugged in my laptop (which runs knon windows 10 fully updated) my usb drive (which I used to transfer some data from a pc which ran on windows xp) my antivirus (365 security) went full alarm revealing several virus among which I noticed a...
  8. derp virus infected my pc

derp virus infected my pc: hi, I have got infected my pc with derp virus and who can i decrypt my file with windows antivirus. Imran https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/derp-virus-infected-my-pc/47779a84-4c60-433d-8f6f-e00ca242eec5"
  9. Virus infection

Virus infection: i have encountered a .masodas virus which has infected my PC completely so please help, every file has been affected as .masodas extention. Please don't ask me to pay for the solution...
  10. Virus infection

Virus infection: I recently brought a Acer Predator 17 X. After two weeks i noticed a “-“ flashing ln the top left hand side of t a blank screen that loaded after the Acer logo screen and the Windows10 loading screen. I found a utility on sorceforge that found a virus in the bootrecord that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 remove google chrome infection from notifications area