Windows 10: Windows 10 Notifications "snoozed" when display is off, keyboard/mouse

Discus and support Windows 10 Notifications "snoozed" when display is off, keyboard/mouse in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Every time when I leave my PC and come back after a while, once I turn on my monitor and move mouse/keyboard, a bunch of notifications that came during... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by heartog, Jan 10, 2020.

1. heartog Win User

Windows 10 Notifications "snoozed" when display is off, keyboard/mouse

Every time when I leave my PC and come back after a while, once I turn on my monitor and move mouse/keyboard, a bunch of notifications that came during that time would appear. If I use an external speaker and the display is off + mouse/keyboard no movement, there would be no notifications too since no sound.My Focus Assist is only enabled for gaming, all off otherwise.Is there a way to make Windows get notifications while the PC is "not active" like it used to be like in 1703 (issue started with 1709)? I find it annoying that all the notifications are popping up especially most of them are already read on mobile during the time I'm away from the PC.Running 1909 now.Thanks!

:)

heartog, Jan 10, 2020
  2. John Fer Win User

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Notifications "snoozed" when display is off, keyboard/mouse

keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Notifications "snoozed" when display is off, keyboard/mouse

1. Windows 10 Notifications "snoozed" when display is off, keyboard/mouse - Similar Threads - Notifications snoozed display

2. change notifications snooze options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change notifications snooze options: In Windows 11 but it was the same in Windows 10 Calendar app --Calendar notifications pop up in the bottom-right corner for upcoming events allow to snooze them for 5 min, 15 min, 1h, et al.I want to change what the preset snooze time choices are. Is it possible?Idk if this...
  3. change notifications snooze options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    change notifications snooze options: In Windows 11 but it was the same in Windows 10 Calendar app --Calendar notifications pop up in the bottom-right corner for upcoming events allow to snooze them for 5 min, 15 min, 1h, et al.I want to change what the preset snooze time choices are. Is it possible?Idk if this...
  4. Windows 10 Notifications "snoozed" when display is off, keyboard/mouse inactive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Notifications "snoozed" when display is off, keyboard/mouse inactive: Every time when I leave my PC and come back after a while, once I turn on my monitor and move mouse/keyboard, a bunch of notifications that came during that time would appear. If I use an external speaker and the display is off + mouse/keyboard no movement, there would be no...
  5. Windows 10 Notifications "snoozed" when display is off, keyboard/mouse inactive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Notifications "snoozed" when display is off, keyboard/mouse inactive: Every time when I leave my PC and come back after a while, once I turn on my monitor and move mouse/keyboard, a bunch of notifications that came during that time would appear. If I use an external speaker and the display is off + mouse/keyboard no movement, there would be no...
  6. KEYBOARD AND MOUSE OFF

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KEYBOARD AND MOUSE OFF: today i had a problem with my computer and i decided to reinstall windows, after that i came across the following problem: when starting the computer the keyboard and mouse worked perfectly but when windows started both shut down completely the screen is still on asking for...
  7. Wired Mouse/Keyboard Turn Off When Windows Boots

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wired Mouse/Keyboard Turn Off When Windows Boots: As of 3/1/2019, my wired mouse and keyboard stop working when Windows boots. They light up and turn on when my computer is booting, but as soon as Windows launches they power down. I’ve tried different usb ports on my computer and tried different mice (both wired and...
  8. Windows 10 freezing keyboard, mouse and display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezing keyboard, mouse and display: Hi, Since a few weeks I experience freezing of keyboard, mouse and display after approximately 2 hours of problem free usage. Have to switch of the pc power off and restart the system. Event viewer shows no sign at all of what could have caused the freezing - no event at...
  9. Notification when display if Off (Laptop)

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification when display if Off (Laptop): Hello All Not an issue but just a question Using build 1709. I chose not to go in sleep and display to go off when power cable is connected This mean computer keep running when display goes off, (Nightie_night_Sleepie_Sleepie *Smile) Now when i move touchpad or press...
  10. Turn On or Off Notifications on Head Mounted Display in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Notifications on Head Mounted Display in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Notifications on Head Mounted Display in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Notifications on Head Mounted Display in Windows 10 [img] Information Notifications are messages or alerts from apps and other senders that pop up as a notification...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 notifications snoozed