Windows 10: Windows 10 notifications

Discus and support Windows 10 notifications in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, there is a problem with the notifications, the icon turns white meaning there is a notification but when i click it, it opens the side bar panel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Fr33R3v0lution, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Windows 10 notifications

Hi, there is a problem with the notifications, the icon turns white meaning there is a notification but when i click it, it opens the side bar panel and there is no notifications. Anyone else having this issue?

Any fix for this?

:)

Fr33R3v0lution, Aug 2, 2015

2. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so i figured it out myself

Found the logfile in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

You need the Windows Development Kit to open it and a bit of googling to understand it.

Found out that a Daemon driver caused an error. Removed Daemon but this didn't solve it. (ps: Daemon itself worked normally).

I let hibernate my computer again and found another error with sptd2.sys: SCSI Pass Through Direct layer

More google and ended up on the duplexsecure site. Downloaded the W10 version and voila: problem fixed.

For the Windows support team: It would be really helpfull if you could pass problems to a more skilled helpdesk who can do more than proposing the standard solutions in case those won't work.

Cheers

windows-10, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so I also found out that this occurs when sleepmode (for me after 3 hours) changes into hibernate mode.

Seems like the going into hibernate and/or starting up from HIbernate results in a shutdown. In safeboot it works perfectly.

Anyone any idea how I can figure out where it goes wrong. Is there a way to log this (I couldn't find it in bootlog)

windows-10, Aug 2, 2015
  4. Windows 10 notifications

From reading around there seems to be issues affecting some people and the notifications

apparently there is a patch coming out for windows soon, hopefully fixes some of these issues

paulsalter, Aug 2, 2015
  5. One occasion when this issue takes place is, when you click on the notification, when it is showing in the bottom right corner in a popup. The action center does not track this and shows the "new notifications" icon, while the list is already empty.

Olivir2014, Aug 2, 2015
  6. Yes exactly, i hope it gets fixed soon

Fr33R3v0lution, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 notifications

1. Windows 10 notifications - Similar Threads - notifications

2. Wifi, Battery, Sound, Notification, and Time icons not responding.

in Windows 10 Support
    Wifi, Battery, Sound, Notification, and Time icons not responding.: Hi all! The said icons are not responding when i try to bring them up. I recently plugged in a floppy reader in this same Win10 laptop which is the one with the issue and whenever i would try to open the device through file explorer it would take forever to open and become...
  3. Add Teams to "Get notifications from these senders" list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Teams to "Get notifications from these senders" list: How do I add Teams to the "Get notifications from these senders" list? I am missing notifications, even though I have Teams set to run in the background all the time, even if I exit the program....
  4. Google Chrome notifications for Windows 10 work for short time and then stop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google Chrome notifications for Windows 10 work for short time and then stop: I'm using the latest builds of both Google Chrome and Windows 10 - both updated within the past week or so. Ever since, Chrome notifications - specifically, Checker Plus for Gmail and Google Hangouts - will work for a short time every day when I turn on my desktop via the...
  5. Prompts and notifications are inverting colours

Prompts and notifications are inverting colours: [ATTACH] whenever I receive prompts or notification the color inverts. How do I disable this or stop this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prompts-and-notifications-are-inverting-colours/2b9f7791-dcb8-4454-84a5-0159df483742
  6. My start menu nd notifications are not working I did a quick scan but it shows no malware

My start menu nd notifications are not working I did a quick scan but it shows no malware: Please help me out since last july im searching for a fix for this problem. My start menu is frozen nothing happens when i click it. Before that happened whenever i opened my laptop it shows local disc c scan on starting up. Following days i lost my start menu , my action...
  7. My Start menu , notifications windows apps 3D paint and barely nothing is working except my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Start menu , notifications windows apps 3D paint and barely nothing is working except my...: Please help me out since last july im searching for a fix for this problem. My start menu is frozen nothing happens when i click it. Before that happened whenever i opened my laptop it shows local disc c scan on starting up. Following days i lost my start menu , my action...
  8. What does this notification mean? How do I solve this issue?

What does this notification mean? How do I solve this issue?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/crack_me [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/isr3mf/what_does_this_notification_mean_how_do_i_solve/
  9. Unable to turn on notification on My Instagram App in windows 10 insider programme

Unable to turn on notification on My Instagram App in windows 10 insider programme: Please help me to turn on notification at instagram app downloaded from Microsoft Store . I do not understand why the app doesn't show notification Today, I got a scolding from my Mom because I didn't reply to her as I didn't got notification about her message . Please...
  10. What's this annoying notification on the top right hand corner of my PC?

What's this annoying notification on the top right hand corner of my PC?: Got a new desktop PC. I changed some settings and now this notification won't go away(comes back on restart). How to get rid of it? I don't have a microphone or camera on this PC BTW submitted by /u/pulsarrex [link] [comments]...