Windows 10: Windows 10 notorious bluescreens

Discus and support Windows 10 notorious bluescreens in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, recently I am overwhelmed by many bluescreens popping up in my Windows 10. I get different errors such as: page fault in non page area, memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KamilaDobija, Sep 6, 2018.

1. KamilaDobija Win User

Windows 10 notorious bluescreens

Hi, recently I am overwhelmed by many bluescreens popping up in my Windows 10. I get different errors such as: page fault in non page area, memory management or kernel data input error. I also have errors while trying to enter webpages. Webpages don't load and I get white screen.

I tried following steps provided by Windows 10 what to do when bluescreen occurs, but it really gets me nowhere as I already have problems with 1st step - "check for updates". No update works and I get errors with nvidia (0x800f024v) and another error with skype.
    I also tried with commands in command prompt such as "chkdsk /f/r" but it gives mu a message that I can't do it now and if I want to reschedule it for a time when I restart my computer. So I clicked "Y", but then after restarting and "reapiring disk" I get a blue screen with "it didn't work...". After that I tried "sfc/ scannow" but it didn't work too. I got an error "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation". I tried solving this, but the solutions tells me to run chkdsk, but I already now it doesn't work so I'm at my wits end.

If you could somehow help me, I would be much obliged. Really.

:)

KamilaDobija, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 notorious bluescreens - Similar Threads - notorious bluescreens

2. Winndows 10 bluescreen qevbda.sys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Winndows 10 bluescreen qevbda.sys: qevbda.sys Wats wrong with this file. Computer restarting by circle/[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winndows-10-bluescreen-qevbdasys/78ef05a7-9582-450e-b407-fa7271ee0665
  3. Bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen: Hi, recently my pc have some problems with bluescreen. It just happen after few weeks I updated to windows 10 version 1803. It not always happening but will stand higher chance to happen this scene when I on my pc for a long time (about 12 hours including sleep mode). When I...
  4. Bluescreen when walking away from PC

Bluescreen when walking away from PC: For a few weeks now I have had a peculiar problem with my PC. When I get up from my desk for a few minutes, I often return to see that Windows has restarted. In the system stability logs I see BlueScreen errors with the Code 1000007e. These BlueScreens do not occur, when...
  5. New Windows 10 version 1809 woes: no audio, bluescreens

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 version 1809 woes: no audio, bluescreens: It seems that the twice per year feature update release schedule for Windows 10 is taking its toll when it comes to release quality. Microsoft had to stop the distribution of the latest feature update for Windows 10 that it released on October 2, 2018 officially only days...
  6. bluescreens

bluescreens: i downloaded the dm log colllecter but it didnt save anything to my desktop ive had several bosd system service exeception page fault in nonpaged arera unexpected store exception dpc watchdog violation critical structure corruption memory mangement iv only had this computer a...
  7. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL constant bluescreening

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL constant bluescreening: i keep on getting these blue screen crashes when playing games or even sometimes light software, but mostly while playing games, it is not a specific game, but ALL of them. i have ran various memory test, both on Hard drives and RAM which came up as there are no problems,...
  8. My laptop bluescreens at least 2 to 3 times a day.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop bluescreens at least 2 to 3 times a day.: I have an HP Spectre x360 Convertible and I consistent see the BSOD multiple times a day. I have recorded all the error codes I have seen: kernal security check failure system service exception irql not less or equal bad pool header bad pool collar driver irql not less...
  9. Laptop keyboard stops working, internet cuts off and bluescreen error

Laptop keyboard stops working, internet cuts off and bluescreen error: Hello all, I have this Toshiba U840W that's a few years of age recently it has been becoming quite hectic. first the keyboard would stop working after a few minutes and internet would be cut off and the battery indicator would appear as " fully charged " even though it's...
  10. Bluescreen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hello there, I recently came upon the problem that when I login on origin (the one from EA) in order to play any EA titles. Right after I typed in my login information my PC freezes and ends up in a bluescreen as mentioned in the title. What I figured out on forums from...