Windows 10: Windows 10 notorious bluescreens

Discus and support Windows 10 notorious bluescreens in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, recently I am overwhelmed by many bluescreens popping up in my Windows 10. I get different errors such as: page fault in non page area, memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KamilaDobija, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Windows 10 notorious bluescreens

Hi, recently I am overwhelmed by many bluescreens popping up in my Windows 10. I get different errors such as: page fault in non page area, memory management or kernel data input error. I also have errors while trying to enter webpages. Webpages don't load and I get white screen.

I tried following steps provided by Windows 10 what to do when bluescreen occurs, but it really gets me nowhere as I already have problems with 1st step - "check for updates". No update works and I get errors with nvidia (0x800f024v) and another error with skype.
    I also tried with commands in command prompt such as "chkdsk /f/r" but it gives mu a message that I can't do it now and if I want to reschedule it for a time when I restart my computer. So I clicked "Y", but then after restarting and "reapiring disk" I get a blue screen with "it didn't work...". After that I tried "sfc/ scannow" but it didn't work too. I got an error "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation". I tried solving this, but the solutions tells me to run chkdsk, but I already now it doesn't work so I'm at my wits end.

If you could somehow help me, I would be much obliged. Really.

:)

KamilaDobija, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 notorious bluescreens

Delta6326, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 notorious bluescreens

1. Windows 10 notorious bluescreens - Similar Threads - notorious bluescreens

2. Random bluescreens, sometimes fails to wake

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random bluescreens, sometimes fails to wake: Minidumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AorarSo_MXo7fIVACqxUjDI4Jcs https://1drv.ms/u/s!AorarSo_MXo7fn9v9m44nyFW5A8 https://1drv.ms/u/s!AorarSo_MXo7fV-f443u7bkdlyQ Windows 10 Pro 1809 Ryzen 7 2700x with PBO ASRock X470 Master SLI/ac 2x8GB Ballistix Sport LE XMP3000 EVGA...
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and BAD_POOL_HEADER stopcodes bluescreen

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and BAD_POOL_HEADER stopcodes bluescreen: Hello, I have a major problem with my pc after adding 2x8 RAM (now I'm with 32G) and doing a clean installation after that of my Windows 10 pro 64 bits version 1809 by a company so called specialized in pc maintenance. So the pc currently keeps shutting down and the two...
  4. BlueScreen error 100000ea. Could someone look at my minidumps and help figure out what is...

BlueScreen error 100000ea. Could someone look at my minidumps and help figure out what is...: I own a dell 15000 special edition, that allows me to upgrade hardware. Recently i upgraded the memory from 8 to 16 GB and changed my HD storage to an SSD. Clean installed windows 10 and went on with things. The notebook comes with a AMD Radeon and i use it to edit videos....
  5. Frequent Bluescreens

Frequent Bluescreens: So my computer has been blue-screening kind of frequently (always different error codes, and at random times). The problem is, I can't tell if it's an issue with the motherboard (hardware) or Windows itself (software). I know it's not the hard drive because I bought a new...
  6. Few month old build bluescreens and unable to figure out cause (windows 10 pro)

Few month old build bluescreens and unable to figure out cause (windows 10 pro): Hi guys, So I built a brand new computer a few months ago and it randomly blue screens and I've been unable to figure out why. I've run tests on both the RAM and the hard drive and they both come back fine. Most often I will wake up in the morning and find my computer...
  7. Constant Bluescreen Errors

Constant Bluescreen Errors: I've been receiving blue screen errors since I've owned my PC and have tried everything to solve the problem but hoping someone might have some advice for me here. List of blue screens I've received in the past: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (wdf01000.sys) &...
  8. Fix SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE Bluescreen of Death error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE Bluescreen of Death error: [ATTACH] Though there are many potential causes for SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE – 0x000000DA error, but incompatible hardware detection, and hardware recognition failing remain the top causes for this error. Another reason for this error is a system file corruption. This means that, if...
  9. Surface Book 2 Bluescreen while shutting down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface Book 2 Bluescreen while shutting down: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation copy. Build 18305.rs_prerelease.181213-2133 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-book-2-bluescreen-while-shutting-down/af663989-d7a7-45c6-b415-42da0dbc38bd
  10. BlueScreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    BlueScreen: Peace, mercy and blessings of God Almighty . I have blue screen problem in my computer, error code: dpc watchdog violation. What solutions are available? And why Microsoft does not eliminate this problem completely, half of my time is lost with this problem, knowing that I...