Windows 10: Windows 10 notorious bluescreens

Discus and support Windows 10 notorious bluescreens in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, recently I am overwhelmed by many bluescreens popping up in my Windows 10. I get different errors such as: page fault in non page area, memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KamilaDobija, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Windows 10 notorious bluescreens

Hi, recently I am overwhelmed by many bluescreens popping up in my Windows 10. I get different errors such as: page fault in non page area, memory management or kernel data input error. I also have errors while trying to enter webpages. Webpages don't load and I get white screen.

I tried following steps provided by Windows 10 what to do when bluescreen occurs, but it really gets me nowhere as I already have problems with 1st step - "check for updates". No update works and I get errors with nvidia (0x800f024v) and another error with skype.
    I also tried with commands in command prompt such as "chkdsk /f/r" but it gives mu a message that I can't do it now and if I want to reschedule it for a time when I restart my computer. So I clicked "Y", but then after restarting and "reapiring disk" I get a blue screen with "it didn't work...". After that I tried "sfc/ scannow" but it didn't work too. I got an error "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation". I tried solving this, but the solutions tells me to run chkdsk, but I already now it doesn't work so I'm at my wits end.

If you could somehow help me, I would be much obliged. Really.

:)

KamilaDobija, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 notorious bluescreens

Delta6326, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 notorious bluescreens

1. Windows 10 notorious bluescreens - Similar Threads - notorious bluescreens

2. I keep getting bluescreens UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting bluescreens UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: Hi, In Siemens NX while generating toolpath i get bluescreen, I've already tested another RAM memory and its not the case, Updating Windows to the newest version, changing dump memory, unistalling and installing once again Graphics card and tis drivers and in CMD: chkdsk, sfc...
  3. I keep getting bluescreens UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting bluescreens UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: Hi, In Siemens NX while generating toolpath i get bluescreen, I've already tested another RAM memory and its not the case, Updating Windows to the newest version, changing dump memory, unistalling and installing once again Graphics card and tis drivers and in CMD: chkdsk, sfc...
  4. Multiple freezes and bluescreens Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple freezes and bluescreens Windows 10: The laptop can work almost all day without crashes. And it can freeze or bluescreen every 5 min, 30 times a day. When the laptop freezes, the system freezes completely, with no response from the keyboard or mouth.I tried to diagnose problems with the Windows memory...
  5. Multiple freezes and bluescreens Windows 10

Multiple freezes and bluescreens Windows 10: The laptop can work almost all day without crashes. And it can freeze or bluescreen every 5 min, 30 times a day. When the laptop freezes, the system freezes completely, with no response from the keyboard or mouth.I tried to diagnose problems with the Windows memory...
  6. Multiple freezes and bluescreens Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Bluescreen After Waking PC from Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen After Waking PC from Sleep: A few times I've gotten a bluescreen after waking up my PC. In one occurrence, I couldn't click or type, but I could move my cursor, until it stopped as well. Wondering if it maybe has something to do with the built in virus protection but I'm unsure.Here is the dump file for...
  8. Bluescreen After Waking PC from Sleep

Bluescreen After Waking PC from Sleep: A few times I've gotten a bluescreen after waking up my PC. In one occurrence, I couldn't click or type, but I could move my cursor, until it stopped as well. Wondering if it maybe has something to do with the built in virus protection but I'm unsure.Here is the dump file for...
  9. The notorious "No preview only of Excel files in Explorer"

in Microsoft Office and 365
    The notorious "No preview only of Excel files in Explorer": By now probably everybody who's dealing with the problem encountered the same level of frustrations. Quite obviously this is a major design flaw in Windows as there are gazillions of posts on the subject from people dealing with exactly the same issue. There are also...
  10. Notorious BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notorious BSODs: I think I've tried just about every solution I could find and nothing helps. It happens after a while of playing most 3D games. Whenever I test pc parts with various programmes it seems like it's all fine, but it really, really isn't. I get lots of different crash codes,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell sma connect tunnel windows 10 bsod