Windows 10: Windows 10 notorious bluescreens

Discus and support Windows 10 notorious bluescreens in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, recently I am overwhelmed by many bluescreens popping up in my Windows 10. I get different errors such as: page fault in non page area, memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KamilaDobija, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Windows 10 notorious bluescreens

Hi, recently I am overwhelmed by many bluescreens popping up in my Windows 10. I get different errors such as: page fault in non page area, memory management or kernel data input error. I also have errors while trying to enter webpages. Webpages don't load and I get white screen.

I tried following steps provided by Windows 10 what to do when bluescreen occurs, but it really gets me nowhere as I already have problems with 1st step - "check for updates". No update works and I get errors with nvidia (0x800f024v) and another error with skype.
    I also tried with commands in command prompt such as "chkdsk /f/r" but it gives mu a message that I can't do it now and if I want to reschedule it for a time when I restart my computer. So I clicked "Y", but then after restarting and "reapiring disk" I get a blue screen with "it didn't work...". After that I tried "sfc/ scannow" but it didn't work too. I got an error "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation". I tried solving this, but the solutions tells me to run chkdsk, but I already now it doesn't work so I'm at my wits end.

If you could somehow help me, I would be much obliged. Really.

:)

KamilaDobija, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 notorious bluescreens

Delta6326, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 notorious bluescreens

1. Windows 10 notorious bluescreens - Similar Threads - notorious bluescreens

2. Bluescreen during Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluescreen during Windows 10 installation: Hello all, I am new here but I hope I can still get some help *chuckle First I'd like to say I'm very experienced when it comes to hardware, and I work with enterprise hardware and Windows server, yet I am at a loss here. First my setup: Intel i7 7700K Gigabyte Z270X...
  3. Bluescreen Assistance - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP_M (1000007f)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen Assistance - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP_M (1000007f): Hi folks, We have a lot of PC's in our small business bluescreening currently, Im getting a vague BSOD code and while I had thought I had a solution but doing a DISM / SFC scans and then creating a new user profile it is coming back with a vengance. I have ran the codes...
  4. Windows 10 BlueScreen

Windows 10 BlueScreen: My Computer has been crashing lately and i reported it where i bought it. Their diagnoses is that windows update was not able to update drivers, so there is a conflict between the driver and the OS. Please help me resolve this Blue screen errors because i bought 3 computers...
  5. New Install BUGCODE_NDIS_Driver Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Install BUGCODE_NDIS_Driver Bluescreen: I get all of the files loaded and on the initial restart it dies during the reboot. no indication other than the bugcode. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-install-bugcodendisdriver-bluescreen/d2c30e70-5f79-44ca-9e6f-8b5aa05241be
  6. Bluescreen problems

Bluescreen problems: I contacted help before but didn't seem to fix it. I get random blue screens with my laptop when trying to either play a game or multitask. I have tried updating all my drivers,Resetting the BIOS, Reinstalling drivers and Reinstalling windows. It happens randomly. Anything...
  7. bluescreen ONLY when using video editing software

bluescreen ONLY when using video editing software: i can play a video game (tested Dota2, and Apex LEgends) for hours without issue but any video editing software (Davinci Resolve, Hitfilm, Shotcut) will cause the system to bluescreen within 5 mins link to a bunch of my minidumps...
  8. Constant ntoskernel.exe related bluescreens

Constant ntoskernel.exe related bluescreens: I recently did a fresh reinstall of Windows 10 on my new 970 EVO and since then I've been having a LOT of bluescreen problems. They range from around 1 per day to sometimes 4 per day, and its really annoying when working on projects or playing games, as you can probably...
  9. Crashing Randomly Without a Bluescreen

Crashing Randomly Without a Bluescreen: Ever since yesterday, my PC has been crashing randomly. No bluescreen, no sound, nothing. The only solution I've found so far is a forced reboot, but that's only temporary. It's happened three times now. Images below are from two different occurrences....
  10. Bluescreen of death - Tried everything

Bluescreen of death - Tried everything: Hi, I own a laptop MSI GP62MVR 7RFX and I keep getting random BSOD either mainly 9F DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE or 133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. The crash would happen randomly, at first I updated all my drivers and made sure to have lates windows NOPE still BSOD, I kept my eye...