Windows 10: Windows 10, november 13 update broke SBM1. My desktop is empty and the task bar seems to...

Discus and support Windows 10, november 13 update broke SBM1. My desktop is empty and the task bar seems to... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a domain with Samba. The last week all was ok. But since the last update (around November 19), I can,t connect my user in the domain... When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by comlabqc, Nov 21, 2018.

1. comlabqc Win User

Windows 10, november 13 update broke SBM1. My desktop is empty and the task bar seems to...

I have a domain with Samba. The last week all was ok. But since the last update (around November 19), I can,t connect my user in the domain... When I logon, my desktop is empty and my task bar loop every 1 second.

I can do CTRL + ALT + DEL, so I can go to task manager and launch control panel. I can turn OFF the feature SMB1 and after, I can work.... But, I,m not in the domain... So whats happen with this update ???

This update seems create a bug with smb1...

:)

comlabqc, Nov 21, 2018

2. Windows 10 Defender - How to make it default to task bar?

Using Windows 10 and currently I am using Defender for anti virus. For whatever reason Windows Defender does not show up in the task bar unless I search for the program or right click and scan a file/folder. Is there a way to force Defender to show up in the task bar at start up?

Flogger23m, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Spinning cursor on task bar for work desktop

Hello TaraKelley,

For us to better assist you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run the Start menu troubleshooter on this
    link. This troubleshooter automatically diagnose and repair common problem with Start menu.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Windows 10, november 13 update broke SBM1. My desktop is empty and the task bar seems to...

task bar icons blank

After applying the november windows 10 home update three of my task bar icons have become blank sheets. The ones changed are edge, store and wunderlist. The remainder are fine. The icons of the three appear correct in the all apps list. I have tried
    unpin and re-pin with no change. The three applications work correctly and start fine from the task bar. It is just hard to remember which application is which blank. Note this has happened on my hp laptop which was upgraded from windows 8.1, My desktop
    which has windows 10 professional does not have the problem. It was upgraded from windows 7 professional.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

RussGarside, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10, november 13 update broke SBM1. My desktop is empty and the task bar seems to...

1. Windows 10, november 13 update broke SBM1. My desktop is empty and the task bar seems to... - Similar Threads - november update broke

2. Start menu not working and task bar empty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu not working and task bar empty: i updated my drivers and windows then my start menu and task bar stopped working. iv tried almost everything that's on the internet, but it doesn't look like the start menu is not even running in task manager....
  3. Start menu not working and task bar empty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu not working and task bar empty: i updated my drivers and windows then my start menu and task bar stopped working. iv tried almost everything that's on the internet, but it doesn't look like the start menu is not even running in task manager....
  4. Latest Windows 10 update broke Task Manager.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows 10 update broke Task Manager.: Task Manager opens, but it's as though all the text except the tabs is in white and therefore invisible. The same is true of the Windows Update area - when click to uninstall updates, a window opens, but there's no text. Is there a fix?Every time there's an update, something...
  5. The task bar is not visible on my desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The task bar is not visible on my desktop.: The task bar is not visible on my desktop. I am unable to view any icons on the taskbar because it is positioned too low. How can I change that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-task-bar-is-not-visible-on-my-desktop/9fe9af7c-2241-4500-ac1f-c31519845b10
  6. Windows update broke my desktop icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows update broke my desktop icons: Never had this issue in a very long time, as soon as i updated windows 10 to 1404, my icons now rearrange themselves after refreshing the desktop or rebooting the computer. I've tried deleting the icon cache, unchecking align to grid, unchecking allow desktop to rearrange...
  7. 03/13/2020 update broke windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    03/13/2020 update broke windows: Last night's update broke windows 10 . Lost use of most apps from the Microsoft App Store. The Store app itself doesn't work !! Support tried restoring my computer to before update and other fixes, but still no luck! Very troubling. ANY UPDATE FOR THE UPDATE ??...
  8. After Windows 10 update screen is black, task bar is almost empty and flashes repeatedly.

After Windows 10 update screen is black, task bar is almost empty and flashes repeatedly.: After Windows 10 update screen is black and task bar is empty except for Windows Icon, Cortona search field, and date, time and message icon. Task bar flashes repeatedly and system does not respond to mouse click....
  9. Windows 10, november update broke SBM1. My desktop is empty and the task bar seems to make...

Windows 10, november update broke SBM1. My desktop is empty and the task bar seems to make...: I have a domain with Samba. The last week all was ok. But since the last update (around November 19), I can,t connect my user in the domain... When I logon, my desktop is empty and my task bar loop every 1 second. I can do CTRL + ALT + DEL, so I can go to task manager and...
  10. WINDOWS 10 LAST UPDATE (NOVEMBER 2018) BROKE MY WIFI ROUTER.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WINDOWS 10 LAST UPDATE (NOVEMBER 2018) BROKE MY WIFI ROUTER.: Hello. Dear Windows 10 Support Team, I am writing to you in the hope that you can help me resolve the issue I'm having with the latest Windows 10 update. I have a "hacked" computer - it is an iMac with Windows 10 installed (LEGALLY). My Broadcom Wifi Adapter stopped...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. empty desktop windows 10