Windows 10: windows 10 November 2 2018 update

Discus and support windows 10 November 2 2018 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; ok downloaded the most recent update for November and didn't use the computer for a few days, when I got back on , I discovered that I couldn't get on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JJ one and only, Nov 14, 2018.

1. windows 10 November 2 2018 update

ok downloaded the most recent update for November and didn't use the computer for a few days, when I got back on , I discovered that I couldn't get on line, could not access the internet even though I was supposedly connected. I got a do not recognize DNS server cannot connect to DNS server, this server doesn't exist. Tried every thing that was suggest to fix the problem and nothing worked. I finally uninstalled the latest update--guess what===no darned problem at all. I am getting tired of Microsoft releasing these updates and not thoroughly checking them out. The October update stopped people from accessing the windows store and now this. ANyone else having this problem? I suggest you uninstall the Nov. 2 update.

:)

JJ one and only, Nov 14, 2018
  2. jsfitz54 Win User

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

@Drone : No link for 17134.5?

The April 2018 Update will be available as a free download beginning Monday, April 30.
    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsex...-of-your-time-with-the-new-windows-10-update/

According to this link and whether or not these have been Insider Preview Builds as @FordGT90Concept contends, I found this link: https://www.askvg.com/windows-10-redstone4-rs4-changelog/

Windows 10 Build 10.0.17134 Changelog:​Build 17134 was the 23rd Insider Preview build of Windows 10 released after Fall Creators Update. It was released on April 16, 2018. This new build arrived via new "RS4" (RedStone4) development branch.
    • Bug fixes and general improvements

jsfitz54, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Drone Win User
  4. windows 10 November 2 2018 update

Unable to find Windows 10 November update in Windows Update also Is Cortana available in India?

Hello Ravi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community and we apologies for the delay in responding.

Windows 10 build 10586.3 is the major update released by Microsoft on November 12. All the users will automatically receive the update. However if you still haven't received the update it might be Windows update issue, I
    suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Update
    troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type
      troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Method 2

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer
      and the Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    For reference: Windows 10 November update: FAQ

Also Cortana is now officially available in India.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 November 2 2018 update

1. windows 10 November 2 2018 update - Similar Threads - November 2018 update

2. Windows 10 April 2018 Update ends November 2019

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 April 2018 Update ends November 2019: Is this, Windows 10 April 2018 Update ends November 2019 an scam or a real update that must be installed before November 2019? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-april-2018-update-ends-november-2019/9bd442b2-ad3d-4443-be19-868954437077"
  3. Office Online Server November 2018 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Office Online Server November 2018 Update: The Office Online team is pleased to release our latest update to Office Online Server (OOS). OOS empowers organizations to view, edit, and create documents in the browser with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote from their own datacenter. Please verify that you have the...
  4. slow internet since November 2018 window updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    slow internet since November 2018 window updates: I am experiencing very slow internet since the October and November 2018 windows updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-internet-since-november-2018-window-updates/87723df6-358b-400d-9b63-3370d154bbe3
  5. Issues since update on November 21, 2018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues since update on November 21, 2018: Ever since the November 21, 2018 update my computer has been laggy, freezes up for 30 seconds or longer, closes windows/games and reopens them with a black screen but sound can still be heard....
  6. Windows 10 deactivated after November 8 2018 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 deactivated after November 8 2018 update: My Windows 10 installation is STILL showing the Activate Windows watermark and refuses to activate using my genuine license key. This is now 2 weeks since the original problem arising from the 8 November 2018 update and still no fix. What is going on?...
  7. November 2018 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    November 2018 update: Last week I updated my windows 10 for the latest updates, then when I turned on my laptop after the update the things I use such as browsers would not open but when I looked in the task manager they were showing as being open, but not displayed. Then the task bar was frozen...
  8. the last update windows 10 november 13th 2018 is a shit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the last update windows 10 november 13th 2018 is a shit: mouse auto click...please fix this shit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-last-update-windows-10-november-13th-2018-is-a/e4d2c494-d36d-4bfa-9c49-c0a1aa9496e6
  9. November 2018 updates for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    November 2018 updates for Microsoft Office: Introduction Microsoft released the following security and nonsecurity updates for Office in November 2018. These updates are intended to help our customers keep their computers up-to-date. We recommend that you install all updates that apply to you. To download an update,...
  10. This Week on Xbox November 2, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox November 2, 2018: -35wP-1x31E We know you’re busy and might miss out on all the exciting things we’re talking about on Xbox Wire every week. If you’ve got a few minutes, we can help remedy that. We’ve pared down the past week’s news into one easy-to-digest article for all things Xbox! Or, if...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 2016 november 2018 update

2. Is there a new Windows 10 update November 2018