Windows 10: Windows 10 November 2019 Update gets Intel graphics driver support

Discus and support Windows 10 November 2019 Update gets Intel graphics driver support in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Intel is rolling out a new version of its DCH graphics driver for Windows 10, advancing the version number to 26.20.100.7323. The biggest highlight of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Oct 19, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10 November 2019 Update gets Intel graphics driver support

Intel is rolling out a new version of its DCH graphics driver for Windows 10, advancing the version number to 26.20.100.7323. The biggest highlight of Intel’s graphics driver update is support for the Windows 10 November 2019 Update, also known as version 1909.

Windows 10 November 2019 Update, which is expected to be released to the general public next month, will run without any major issues on a PC that has Intel DCH driver 26.20.100.7323 or newer.

In our testing, Windows 10 November 2019 Update operated smoothly with the new Intel graphics driver. It’s also worth pointing out that performance remains unchanged even if you use the older version of the graphics driver with Windows 10 version 1909, but newer version could help you mitigate potential compatibility issues.

Here’s the full changelog of this driver update:

• Fixes an issue where some gamers may experience crashes when resizing Ultra-HD Blu-Ray PowerDVD playback.
    • Issues observed in Arma 3, Creo has been addressed.
    • Includes fixes for Intel Direct3D 11 extension.
    • Another bug where screen blinks during the test of the 3DMark Time Spy benchmark has been resolved.
    • A bug causing the system to hang when unplugging detachable internal panel is fixed.
    • Includes security improvements for all 10th-gen processors.

According to Intel, the update should address a bug where graphical anomalies are observed on Windows 10. The issue can be experienced when resuming laptop or 2-in-1s from sleep.

The following Windows 10 versions support latest Intel DCH graphics driver:

• Fall Creators Update (1709), April 2018 Update (1803), October 2018 Update, May 2019 Update (1903), and November 2019 Update (1909).

All necessary Intel drivers are shipped automatically through Windows Update, but you can use the Driver Assistant and Support Tool from Intel to download and install the most up-to-date driver.

After downloading the Intel Driver & Support Assistant Tool, you have to launch it from the system tray and follow the simple click-based wizard. You will need to click the update button from the tool’s website to install new drivers for the graphics card, WiFi adapter, and even Bluetooth.

Driver update may not show up

It’s also important to understand that installation of Intel’s updated graphics drivers might fail and Driver Assistant Tool will show graphics card as up-to-date on some computers.

In this case, it’s possible that your computer manufacturer manages Intel drivers and you should look for drivers from their website, not directly from Intel.

Unfortunately, you won’t find these graphics drivers updated on manufacturer’s site and you will have to wait for weeks or months for a newer version of the graphics driver.

Some manufacturers will begin shipping updated drivers next month when Windows 10 November 2019 Update rollout kicks off.

The post Windows 10 November 2019 Update gets Intel graphics driver support appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Oct 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Oct 19, 2019
  3. MikeyJeff Win User
    Windows 10 Update keeps installing old Intel UHD Graphics 630 post DCH driver release

Hi there - I would just like to ask a question regarding updating of Intel hardware beyond November 2018 with the new DCH drivers.

I am having issues in not being able to update my Intel Graphics UHD 630 drivers properly, ever since Microsoft/Intel implemented the new DCH standard.

I have an Intel i7-8700 processor, 16GB RAM and running Windows 10 Pro (1903) with a fully compatible Gigabyte Z370 motherboard (Socket 1151) - it has been working brilliantly
    since May last year.

The Intel Driver & Support software has been working perfectly in tandem with Windows Update with no issues, until the DCH drivers were implemented in November 2018.

AS soon as the Intel 630 HD Graphics v25.20.100.6444 was installed, the Intel update software thought it was a customised driver and wouldn't permit it to be updated to the new
    May 2019 driver. (v26.20.100.6890).

So, with aid from Intel I manually installed the latest driver by disconnecting my PC from the internet, updating the driver, and lo and behold, the new driver successfully worked,
    and all was well.

Until that is, Windows Update was invoked (as it invariably does from time to time) - it forcibly believes that the May 2019 driver is not the most recent version and falls back
    to the November 2018 driver, and then face the same problem where it won't update anymore, and thinks it is a customised driver.

I have changed nothing in my hardware or software configuration since the PC was brand new last year. It is purely because of this DCH driver from November 2018. Intel have suggested
    that I raise this issue here in the Microsoft forum as the only changes to my system have been the DCH driver which I understand to be a joint authorship between Intel and Microsoft.

I would like to understand if others are experiencing the same problem and how it was averted.

I understand I can force Windows Update not to update drivers (and perhaps ask Intel's updater to do that) - but I have never had to do this before, not until now with this new DCH
    standard. I have changed no other hardware.

System specification:

Intel i7-8700 CPU

Intel Graphics UHD 630 (v25.20.100.6444 - forced; otherwise 26.20.100.6890 when I stop Windows update from invoking)

16 GB RAM

Gigabyte Z370N Wifi (note, there are no customised DCH drivers for this motherboard for Intel Graphics or Windows 10 that I could see)

LG OLED65C7T 4K HDR Dolby Vision TV

Yamaha RXA-3070

Windows 10 Pro (64 bit) Build 1903

Best wishes and thanks in advance!

Mike.

MikeyJeff, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Windows 10 November 2019 Update gets Intel graphics driver support

Intel Graphic Driver Update

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What exactly happens when you launch the game?
    • Do you get any error message?

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 November 2019 Update gets Intel graphics driver support

1. Windows 10 November 2019 Update gets Intel graphics driver support - Similar Threads - November 2019 Update

2. Fail to Update Windows 10 November 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fail to Update Windows 10 November 2019: This came out while I was updating [ATTACH] I already followed the instructions in the link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4529832/updating-to-windows-10-version-1903-on-devices-with-some-driver-versio and realised that my computer is using Qualcomm Atheros...
  3. Windows 10 Updates November 2019 - A disaster

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Updates November 2019 - A disaster: And so the problems continue, and the latest Windows 10 update is causing huge problems. It has just taken 45 minutes for my laptop to log on, and connect to Edge. Why does Microsoft persistently cause so many problems for everyday users? Microsoft and Windows 10 is...
  4. Windows Update ( November 2019)

Windows Update ( November 2019): When downloading the November update it doesn't work and fails multiple times before even after a reset. And i have tried reinstalling it before. I need to know if this is fixable.[ATTACH]...
  5. Windows November 2019 Update

Windows November 2019 Update: I am getting an error code - 0x80080005 when I am trying to download the update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-november-2019-update/b696f27c-8f6c-4439-94d1-5502f3f6981e
  6. How to get the Windows 10 November 2019 Update

How to get the Windows 10 November 2019 Update: Today, we are announcing that the Windows 10 November 2019 Update is now available for users on the most recent versions of Windows 10 who seek the new update via Windows Update. From...
  7. Getting the Windows 10 November 2019 Update Ready for Release Insider

in Windows 10 News
    Getting the Windows 10 November 2019 Update Ready for Release Insider: Hello Windows Insiders! We are now getting the Windows 10 November 2019 Update (19H2) ready for release. We believe that Build 18363.418 is the final build and we will continue to improve the overall experience of 19H2 on customers’ PCs as part of our normal servicing...
  8. New Intel Graphics Driver Update for Surface Pro 4 - November 27, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    New Intel Graphics Driver Update for Surface Pro 4 - November 27, 2018: The following updates are available for all Surface Pro 4 devices on Windows 10 April 2018 Update, version 1803 or greater: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Intel Corporation – Display – 24.20.100.6299 Intel(R) HD Graphics 520 – Display adapters...
  9. Intel’s November Graphics driver update is now available for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Intel’s November Graphics driver update is now available for Windows 10: Intel today released a new graphics driver update that brings it to version 25.20.100.6373. The new driver update is available for users who are having the sixth, seventh and eighth generation of Intel processors. The update is also available for Windows 10 users with Intel...
  10. Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10 updated with improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10 updated with improvements: Intel has recently rolled out updated graphics drivers for Windows 10 devices powered by its 6th, 7th, and 8th generation, Pentium, Celeron and Xeon CPUs processors. The update should improve the overall gaming performance on PCs with Windows 10 Intel HD Graphics 500+. Intel...