Windows 10: windows-10-november-update Removed

Discus and support windows-10-november-update Removed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Not good news or is it. Proceed with caution and don't skip this information. Microsoft pulls the Windows 10 November Update Confused? Running the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lopedoggie, Nov 21, 2015.

1. windows-10-november-update Removed

Not good news or is it. Proceed with caution and don't skip this information. Microsoft pulls the Windows 10 November Update Confused?

Running the 10586.11 build with no issues.

:)

lopedoggie, Nov 21, 2015
  2. Teddy2016 Win User
    Teddy2016, Nov 21, 2015
  3. aakkam22 Win User
    Upgrade to November Update before 31 days

Recently, I've learned that Microsoft has removed the ability to upgrade to the November Update using the MCT. Therefore, ZigZag's post as well as mine are incorrect.

The only option is to use Windows Update. All other methods will not work.

See: Microsoft has pulled the Windows 10 November Update Media Creation
    Tool

aakkam22, Nov 21, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

windows-10-november-update Removed

All MS has done is to remove the ability to directly download the ISO. The update is still available via the Windows Update process.

BunnyJ, Nov 21, 2015
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    Sure doesn't seem to be showing up in anyone's Windows Updates...

NavyLCDR, Nov 21, 2015
  6. Edwin New Member
    10586 won't be back online for another day or two.

Edwin, Nov 21, 2015
  7. Sayjimwoo Win User
    Is this due to bugs in the latest build and how will it affect people like me who have formatted straight to 10586?
    Will I have to revert back to the previous version?

Sayjimwoo, Nov 21, 2015
  8. Kyhi Win User

If you already have 10586 installed - you do not need to revert back to 10240

9. Barman58 Win User
    All I have seen so far is speculation from various internet sources, I think the best thing to do at this moment is nothing. Without a definitive explanation from Microsoft for what has happened / is happening it's all guesswork and speculation. If you have a working November upgrade carry on using it, If you have a working original version keep using it until the information is available for up-graders. I would not advise anyone to do anything in haste at this time.

Barman58, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. windows-10-november-update Removed - Similar Threads - november update Removed

2. Windows Update November 10 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update November 10 20H2: following the installation of the update on my Dell Latitude laptop I lost the headphone functionality. I Tried various methods to fix problem but only rolling back on the update resolved the issue. Does anyone know if this is a common problem early days yet or have a...
  3. Windows 10 November update problems.

Windows 10 November update problems.: Hi, In the last few days my laptop running Windows 10 has, as usual, automatically updated, the most recent being 13/11/2020. However, on both occasions, the update has gotten stuck towards the end of the process leaving me staring at a black screen with the white dots...
  4. Windows 10 November update

Windows 10 November update: I have twice updated and after each time my PC was unusable. Excel and Word had defaulted to a black background with yellow font. LastPass was the same with the added problem that most features, e.g. viewing settings were unreadable. I had to revert to the older Windows 10...
  5. Windows 10 November Update 2019 19h2 Clear Activity History Removed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 November Update 2019 19h2 Clear Activity History Removed: Where is the Clear Activity History!?! I tried everything but no clear button! and plus, there were problems too! I looked in the older versions of Windows 10, and the button was there! What happen to it? I looked in my ASUS Transformer Book T100TA with Windows 10 OS in it....
  6. November Update

November Update: Someone at Microsoft isn't thinking very well. I had my logon set up the way I wanted it and the November update blew that up. Let's use our heads guys and don't mess with user settings you ARE NOT asked to mess with. OK?...
  7. windows 10 november update

windows 10 november update: Is the November Windows 10 update for the home edition too? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-november-update/45232e5a-3805-44fd-ad49-5276f13dcd7f
  8. Windows 10 November Update Unavailable?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 November Update Unavailable?: Hello, I recently tried to update the newly released Windows 10 update However, after installation it said that the update has failed. I clicked on "Retry" but nothing happened. Re-checked for new updates but says device is up to date. I restarted to see if the update would...
  9. Windows 10 - November Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - November Update: I went through the process of updating my pc and everything went fine. The system did the updates, it got through all the screens. I got back to the desktop and suddenly I got a BSOD. The BSOD was really bad as BSOD goes, every time the computer would get to the login screen...
  10. Has the November Update Been Removed Completely? Confused!

in Windows 10 Support
    Has the November Update Been Removed Completely? Confused!: Could someone explain what the status of these updates are currently? Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, version 1511, 10586 Failed to install on 11/20/15 Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3106246) Failed to install on 11/23/15 and about 7 times before that....