Windows 10: Windows 10 now has a brightness slider in the notification menu!

Discus and support Windows 10 now has a brightness slider in the notification menu! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/________Hi_________ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/________Hi_________, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 now has a brightness slider in the notification menu!

/u/________Hi_________, Mar 29, 2020
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Brightness Slider Gone from Power Plan

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Select action center/notification button on the right side of the taskbar, and then move the
    Brightness slider to adjust the brightness. As mentioned in the article, if you
    don't have a desktop PC and the slider doesn't appear or work, try updating the display driver.
    As you have already update the Display drivers, I would suggest you to uninstall and delete the drivers then update it again. To uninstall and delete the drivers, please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Device Manager and then expand the Display adapters
      section.
    2. Then right click on options listed below and click on Uninstall.
    3. Check the box next to Delete this drivers.
    4. Then reboot your device and update the drivers. You can also try updating the Batteries drivers along with display drivers from manufacturer’s website.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - Screen brightness - Please bring the slider back

Hello Microsoft,

Please bring back the brightness slider and the volume sliders from the charms menu (slide from right). These were the features which were hugely useful and they are missing now. The stepped brightness setting is OK. But, we need the slider.

PareshBhagwatkar, Mar 29, 2020
  4. fox-4x4 Win User

Windows 10 now has a brightness slider in the notification menu!

Windows 10 brightness slider?

not only 25% step is a problem. As in Windows 8.1 i need a slider to reduce brightness in my surface 3. It was very helpful when i take tablet at night after day use with 50% brightness. Now i must break my eyes when switching 50% to 75 then to 100. Please
    make back brightness slider (

fox-4x4, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 now has a brightness slider in the notification menu!

1. Windows 10 now has a brightness slider in the notification menu! - Similar Threads - has brightness slider

2. Brightness slider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness slider: The latest update replaces the brightness slider with HDR. My laptop does not support it. Now I can't change the brightness on the screen because the slider is gone. How do I get it back?...
  3. Brightness slider

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness slider: The latest update replaces the brightness slider with HDR. My laptop does not support it. Now I can't change the brightness on the screen because the slider is gone. How do I get it back?...
  4. Brightness slider missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness slider missing in Windows 10: I have already gone to Microsoft help and followed all the instructions for finding the brightness slider change windows 10 display brightness site:microsoft.com - Search bing.com. I have also gone through display settings and there is no brightness adjustment other than...
  5. Brightness slider missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness slider missing in Windows 10: I have already gone to Microsoft help and followed all the instructions for finding the brightness slider change windows 10 display brightness site:microsoft.com - Search bing.com. I have also gone through display settings and there is no brightness adjustment other than...
  6. Windows 10 pro brightness slider

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 pro brightness slider: Hey guys! Im relatively new with Windows pc. I am currently having issues with adjusting my monitor brightness since it is not showing in the notification center. I’ve also tried updating drivers for it but still, no brightness slider. Any suggestions on how to fix this?...
  7. brightness slider

in Windows 10 Customization
    brightness slider: brand new computor out of the box, tried to adjust the brightness slider and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-slider/8e4678e2-5b2a-48e9-a419-4675e5262856
  8. Where has the screen brightness slider gone

Where has the screen brightness slider gone: Windows 10 .Unable to adjust screen brightness. Used device manager which advises that a slider should be available in the Action Centre. Not there. Updated screen drivers to no effect. See that other have this problem. HELP, will need dark glasses soon....
  9. brightness slider

brightness slider: does the brightness slider in the notification box work for desktops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-slider/3993d617-f404-4532-b90c-92941d26af92
  10. Brightness slider

Brightness slider: I have a brightness slider I the middle of my home screen - how do I remove this please? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-slider/80e42558-aa32-41cf-8473-e928a2275ee0