Windows 10: Windows 10 now installed and running on more than 800 million devices

Discus and support Windows 10 now installed and running on more than 800 million devices in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Thank you to all our customers and partners for helping us achieve 800 million #Windows10 devices and the highest customer satisfaction in the history... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Windows 10 now installed and running on more than 800 million devices

Thank you to all our customers and partners for helping us achieve 800 million #Windows10 devices and the highest customer satisfaction in the history of Windows.

Source: Microsoft by the Numbers

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Mar 7, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 7, 2019
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Mar 7, 2019
  4. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 now installed and running on more than 800 million devices - Similar Threads - installed running more

2. Windows 11 Notepad failed to open more than 1 million rows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Notepad failed to open more than 1 million rows: A same text file .txt about 631MB and 1 million rows of record able to open in Windows 10's Notepad, but failed to open in Windows 11. It doesn't show any error, it tried to open after that the Notepad app auto closed.Tried other app like Notepad++ and Excel, the same file...
  3. Windows 11 Notepad failed to open more than 1 million rows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Notepad failed to open more than 1 million rows: A same text file .txt about 631MB and 1 million rows of record able to open in Windows 10's Notepad, but failed to open in Windows 11. It doesn't show any error, it tried to open after that the Notepad app auto closed.Tried other app like Notepad++ and Excel, the same file...
  4. Windows 10 is now on more than 900 million devices

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is now on more than 900 million devices: #Windows10 is on more than 900M devices! Thanks to our customers, we added more new Windows 10 devices in the last 12 months than ever before. From PCs to HoloLens to Xbox to Surface Hub, Windows continues to power innovationwith more to come next week! More:...
  5. More than 50% of Windows devices in the enterprise are now on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    More than 50% of Windows devices in the enterprise are now on Windows 10: Windows 10 is the most used version of Windows, according to StatCounter. The adoption of the operating system has been increasing over the past couple of months. Windows 10 is currently running on more than half of the commercial PCs across the world and with the end of...
  6. There are now more than 2 million people testing W10

in Windows 10 News
    There are now more than 2 million people testing W10: Late yesterday, Microsoft announced its earnings and while most of the news was good, it was not perfect. With Microsoft forecasting a slowing in growth for the next calendar year due to forex complexities and as they transition into new business models, the market reacted...
  7. Windows 10 Now on 75 Million Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Now on 75 Million Devices: Today, Yusuf Mehdi, Corporate Vice President of Marketing for Windows and Devices, shared some fun Windows 10 facts via Twitter. Check out the full list below! Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 1yksa_z8jU8 19278
  8. Microsoft says 14 million computers now running Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft says 14 million computers now running Windows 10: PALO ALTO: Microsoft says its' new Windows 10 operating system is now running on more than 14 million computers, two days after the software was released as a free download. That's a far cry from the company's goal of getting Windows 10 onto a billion devices within three...
  9. Microsoft says Windows 10 now on 600 million monthly active devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft says Windows 10 now on 600 million monthly active devices: Windows 10 is now on 600 million active monthly devices. That updated figure -- up from 500 million in March 2017 -- is from CEO Satya Nadella, who shared the latest figure during Microsoft's annual shareholders meeting in Bellevue, Wash. on November 29. (Thanks to...
  10. Microsoft says Windows 10 is now running on 270 million devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft says Windows 10 is now running on 270 million devices: Microsoft says Windows 10 is now running on 270 million devices In the opening keynote for its Build conference in San Francisco, Microsoft's Terry Myerson announced that the number of active devices has risen sharply since the start of the year. But can that pace...