Windows 10: Windows 10 now lets you control music playing on Android

Discus and support Windows 10 now lets you control music playing on Android in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is eager to tie your Windows 10 to your smartphone. With a new update to its Your Phone app, Microsoft says you can finally control music... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Apr 29, 2020.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10 now lets you control music playing on Android

Microsoft is eager to tie your Windows 10 to your smartphone. With a new update to its Your Phone app, Microsoft says you can finally control music playing on your Android-powered phone directly from your computer. The ‘Your Phone’ app now allows you to get your media controls from your phone right on your PC.

The Your Phone app was announced with Windows 10 October 2018 Update and it allows easy sharing of photos, calls and files between a smartphone and your PC. Your Phone app originally allowed users to send web pages from a phone to the PC, where users can open the web page immediately in the browser for later use.

Microsoft says it’s working on yet another new feature for Your Phone app, which could enable the app to show what music is playing on Android 7+ phone.

Additionally, you will have the ability to play, pause or skip songs, and view the album. As per Microsoft, the feature supports both music and audio apps on Android and your tracks will remain in sync between your phone and PC.

Windows 10 now lets you control music playing on Android [​IMG]

There’s also a dropdown menu in the music player within the Your Phone app to let you switch between multiple music sources/apps. Additionally, the preview window of the app in the taskbar also shows playback buttons.

Android apps such as Spotify, Google Play Music, YouTube Music, Amazon Prime Music, Pandora and other popular apps with media control support will work with Your Phone app.

Microsoft says that the feature is gradually rolling out and it will show up in the Your Phone app next month.

To use the feature, you’ll need a PC with October 2018 Update or newer and smartphone with Android 7 or newer.

The feature is still being actively developed and Microsoft could soon implement other media-related controls including the option use the PC as a speaker.

The post Windows 10 now lets you control music playing on Android appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Apr 29, 2020

2. Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone

How to listen to [Android phone's music] from [a headphone that is connected to a Windows 10 desktop] without internet connection?
    I have an Android phone (Pixel 3a) with YouTube Music installed on it.

When I don't have internet connection, I want to be able to wear my headphone, which is connected to my desktop (Windows 10) and listen to both my desktop's audio (for example, game sound) and the music playing on my phone (for example, music that is available only on the phone's YouTube Music offline downloaded folder).

How can I achieve this?

Note:

Anonymous123, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Groove Music app will be retired on Dec. 1, 2018 for iOS and Android

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...nd-android-faq

Brink, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Groove Music app will be retired on Dec. 1, 2018 for iOS and Android

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...nd-android-faq

Brink, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 now lets you control music playing on Android - Similar Threads - lets control music

2. NOW PLAYING ON MEDIA CONTROLS

in Windows 10 Customization
    NOW PLAYING ON MEDIA CONTROLS: Hiya! Today I want to know how can I disable the media controls/now playing window whan I adjust the volume. Spotify, YouTube, Groove Music, Browsers, it's EVERYWHERE! I want to disable it from both volume and lock screen. Can you help me? Here are the examples....
  3. NOW PLAYING ON MEDIA CONTROLS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NOW PLAYING ON MEDIA CONTROLS: Hiya! Today I want to know how can I disable the media controls/now playing window whan I adjust the volume. Spotify, YouTube, Groove Music, Browsers, it's EVERYWHERE! I want to disable it from both volume and lock screen. Can you help me? Here are the examples....
  4. NOW PLAYING ON MEDIA CONTROLS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Your Phone app now lets you control your phone settings

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app now lets you control your phone settings: Microsoft’s Your Phone app has been around for a while now and it was updated last year with a bunch of exciting features. Your Phone app for Windows 10 currently lets you sync your photos/notifications and calls from your phone to your PC, and view Android apps on the...
  6. Microsoft now lets you run Android apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft now lets you run Android apps in Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mohiemen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5bi3f/microsoft_now_lets_you_run_android_apps_in/
  7. You can now transfer your Google Play Music library to YouTube Music

in Windows 10 News
    You can now transfer your Google Play Music library to YouTube Music: Over the past few years, we have enhanced YouTube Music to deliver a comprehensive listening experience, and have also added features to make Google Play Music users feel right at home. Starting today, we’re excited to officially begin inviting Google Play Music...
  8. Windows 10 to let you stream phone music via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 to let you stream phone music via Bluetooth: Back in the old days, when Windows 7 was Microsoft’s flagship operating system, users were allowed to stream the music playing on the phone to their PCs over Bluetooth without third-party apps. On Windows 7 or older versions of Microsoft’s OS, you could right-click on...
  9. Groove Music Signing In, Won't Let Song Play

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music Signing In, Won't Let Song Play: How terrible is it that when an internet connection becomes present or when sometimes booting up groove that it won't let me play any songs whilst it is trying to sign in. How is it that it can happily play me a song offline until it tries to sign in which can last a minute...
  10. Windows 10 will soon let you respond to Android phone notifications

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 will soon let you respond to Android phone notifications: Microsoft recently rolled out a new feature for Windows 10 Your Phone app that allows you to monitor battery levels of Android handset directly from your PC. In addition to getting the battery status of your Android device, Microsoft also added a new capability to show...