Windows 10: Windows 10 Now on 300 Million Devices – Free Upgrade Offer to End Soon

Discus and support Windows 10 Now on 300 Million Devices – Free Upgrade Offer to End Soon in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As we near the one year anniversary of the availability of Windows 10, we’re excited to share that Windows 10 is now running on 300 million active... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 4, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 Now on 300 Million Devices – Free Upgrade Offer to End Soon

Source: Windows 10 Now on 300 Million Active Devices - Free Upgrade Offer to End Soon | Windows Experience Blog

Windows 10 Now on 300 Million Devices – Free Upgrade Offer to End Soon [​IMG]
    Tip How to Upgrade to Windows 10

Brink, May 4, 2016
  2. larc919 Win User

Of course the free Windows 10 upgrade offer will end on July 29. We all know Microsoft is nothing if not consistent in adhering strictly to their announced dates. *Wink

:)

larc919, May 4, 2016
  3. Ramesh Srinivasan, May 4, 2016
  4. Windows 10 Now on 300 Million Devices – Free Upgrade Offer to End Soon

Andre Da Costa, May 4, 2016
  5. That is good and the way to go.
    I myself use Edge Browser and Cortana all the time
    Also Bing, the one App I use a lot is the Windows Mail App that comes with 10
    Got all my e-mail addresses all coming into one inbox, saves me having to hunt for them.
    Also Office 2016 and 365 are great
    All those I used to use 3rd party apps
    Once My Antivirus runs out I will be switching to Windows Defender
    Already using Windows 10 Firewall
    Switched to that over weekend and already finding it a lot better than it was at one time.
    So YES Windows 10 is the way forward

hTconeM9user, May 4, 2016
  6. Cliff S New Member
    They picked the right guy for the "sales pitch"*Biggrin
    I'm convinced, and wish I had another device to upgrade*Smile

Cliff S, May 4, 2016
  7. Windows 10 is running on 300 million active devices about nine months after the product was launched. Will the company extend its Windows 10 free upgrade offer to keep momentum going? Officials won't say.

Read more: http://www.zdnet.com/article/microso...ion-milestone/

Cluster Head, May 4, 2016
  8. cereberus Win User

bookmaker here.

Current odds:-

Evens - deadline not adhered to.

5/1 - upgrades extended for retail only.

5000/1 MS can windows entirely and move to OSX (silly odds? remember Leicester City!).

cereberus, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Now on 300 Million Devices – Free Upgrade Offer to End Soon - Similar Threads - 300 Million Devices

2. I purchased a Windows 8.1 license and was offered a free upgrade to windows 10 pro and now...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased a Windows 8.1 license and was offered a free upgrade to windows 10 pro and now...: I recently upgraded my processor and motherboard so I decided to do a fresh install of windows and the product key that I pulled from the old system does not activate my copy of windows....
  3. I purchased a Windows 8.1 license and was offered a free upgrade to windows 10 pro and now...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I purchased a Windows 8.1 license and was offered a free upgrade to windows 10 pro and now...: I recently upgraded my processor and motherboard so I decided to do a fresh install of windows and the product key that I pulled from the old system does not activate my copy of windows....
  4. I purchased a Windows 8.1 license and was offered a free upgrade to windows 10 pro and now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Will the free upgrade to windows 10 will be offered again before windows 7 support ends?...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will the free upgrade to windows 10 will be offered again before windows 7 support ends?...: I am running windows 7 i previously installed windows 10 but had to roll back as a driver was not detected it seems that in some cases windows 10 will run on my system so i am tempted to try again do you know if a free upgrade to windows 10 will be offered again before...
  6. Free Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade offer

Free Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade offer: I have Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit created on USB through the Media Creation Tool will Windows 7 users still be able to use there Windows 10 Pro 64 as activated if something goes wrong after July 29,2016 28187
  7. Windows 10 after free offer ends

Windows 10 after free offer ends: Hi my friend is unsure if he wants Windows 10 or not...he currently has XP. It has passed the Windows 8 compatability test, so will accept Windows 10. If I install Windows 7 pro as a clean install, then upgrade to Windows 10....but after the 30 days, decide to reinstall...
  8. New end of free Windows 10 upgrade offer notification

in Windows 10 News
    New end of free Windows 10 upgrade offer notification: If you have Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (SP1), the following full-screen notification might appear on your computer: Sorry to interrupt, but this is important. Windows 10 free upgrade offer ends July 29. [img] This notification is a reminder...
  9. Clarified:the free upgrade offer to Win 10 is ending July 29th, really

in Windows 10 News
    Clarified:the free upgrade offer to Win 10 is ending July 29th, really: Clarified: the free upgrade offer to Windows 10 is ending July 29th, really Microsoft has responded to speculation that Microsoft left itself some wiggle room Yesterday, we reported on speculation that Microsoft may have been hedging on its decision to end the free...
  10. Windows 10 Now on 75 Million Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Now on 75 Million Devices: Today, Yusuf Mehdi, Corporate Vice President of Marketing for Windows and Devices, shared some fun Windows 10 facts via Twitter. Check out the full list below! Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 1yksa_z8jU8 19278