Windows 10: Windows 10 Now on 75 Million Devices

Discus and support Windows 10 Now on 75 Million Devices in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, Yusuf Mehdi, Corporate Vice President of Marketing for Windows and Devices, shared some fun Windows 10 facts via Twitter. Check out the full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 Now on 75 Million Devices

[youtube]1yksa_z8jU8[/youtube]

:)

Brink, Aug 25, 2015
  2. ASUSTUV4x Win User

Windows 10 is now active on 200 million devices. See what people are saying about it.

Windows 10 is now active on 200 million devices. See what people are saying about it.

This is what People are really saying about Windows 10.

Yeah Microsoft, I know you do not care but this is what People are saying.

The only reason why it is on so many systems is you forced it on those systems.

So you speak half truths.

Go a head Band me I don't care.

But others are speaking up as well.

They don't like the fact they were forced in to this.

Go a head do the math.

and these are the people that are online with YouTube, so there are far more out there that you have angered.

that don't have a YoutTube account.

You just shot your self in the foot and there is no coming back.

and your stalks are showing it as well.

Microsoft Corporation

NASDAQ: MSFT - Jun 27, 2:06 PM EDT

48.22USD1.61 (3.23%)

ASUSTUV4x, Aug 25, 2015
  3. ASUSTUV4x Win User

"Citizens are no longer accepting being small pawns of big players.

They are organizing.

They are protesting injustice.

They are reclaiming power."

ASUSTUV4x, Aug 25, 2015
  4. Dave44 Win User

should not be too long before they hit that magic 100 million *Smile

Dave44, Aug 25, 2015
  5. IMO they desrerve rapid adoption. I think MSFT worked very hard to make this one a winner and to be perceived as the user friendly company they have always striven to be. As far as I am concerned, they succeeded with both.

Cbarnhorst, Aug 25, 2015
  6. Thomas Win User
    When the Chinese and Indians start upgrading it will soon reach a billion.

Thomas, Aug 25, 2015
  7. What Microsoft needs is Huey Long. Now he knew how to work a number! *Biggrin

Cbarnhorst, Aug 25, 2015
  8. Ninetailz Win User

Well privacy issues bugs me :/

Ninetailz, Aug 25, 2015
  9. labeeman Win User
    I would like to see where these numbers go after the OS is not Free.

labeeman, Aug 26, 2015
  10. labeeman Win User
    There are too many issues for the Chinese as they are still using W7 cracked on over 50% of the install base.

labeeman, Aug 26, 2015
  11. BillyBob Win User
    Loving Windows 10 and it seems like people are attracted to it like bees to honey so I can only see the numbers rapidly increasing.

BillyBob, Aug 26, 2015
  12. LEE
    Lee Win User
    What privacy issues. . .your on the internet right now, thus you have no privacy, you sound like just about all those who think everyone is out to get them. . .*Smile

13. fredc Win User

Lets be honest here , the biggest reason by far that Win 10 is on more computers is because it's free.

When i found out that turning off all the features that invade privacy doesn't do much and Microsoft has the ability to completely control your computer (as it stipulates in all the fine print for Windows 10), i personally think this new OS would be no more popular than 8 .

Microsoft's vision clearly shows they wanted a multi platform OS which is what many didn't like about 8 but many peoples biggest beef is the lack of control over their privacy without specific registry hacks , thats what it will take (according to those in the know) to make Windows 10 less intrusion based .

When something is offered for free it's pretty much a given it will be successful , the overwhelming majority will take advantage of a free OS . I still don't think the majority of people know just how much control Microsoft has and what is happening behind the scenes though and thats good for them.

I like Win 10 , just wish it wasn't so overloaded and purposely deceitful .

Check out how much control they have and this is a short list:

http://www.techkhoji.com/windows-10-...-over-your-pc/

fredc, Aug 26, 2015
  14. We know where you live!

Cbarnhorst, Aug 26, 2015
  15. LEE
    Lee Win User
    . . .then come get me. . .I am really worried. . .*Smile

Thema:

1. Windows 10 Now on 75 Million Devices - Similar Threads - Million Devices

2. Windows 10 is now on more than 900 million devices

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is now on more than 900 million devices: #Windows10 is on more than 900M devices! Thanks to our customers, we added more new Windows 10 devices in the last 12 months than ever before. From PCs to HoloLens to Xbox to Surface Hub, Windows continues to power innovationwith more to come next week! More:...
  3. Windows 10 is Active on 825 Million Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is Active on 825 Million Devices: According to internal documentation viewed by Thurrott.com, Windows 10 is now active on over 825 million devices worldwide. It’s unclear why Microsoft did not divulge this figure at Build. But as part of a recent reorganization, we also have a better understanding now about...
  4. Over two million IoT devices vulnerable because of P2P component flaws

in Windows 10 News
    Over two million IoT devices vulnerable because of P2P component flaws: More than two million IoT devices, possibly more, are using a vulnerable P2P firmware component that allows hackers to locate and take over impacted systems. Vulnerable devices include IP cameras, baby monitors, smart doorbells, DVRs, and many others, manufactured and sold...
  5. Windows 10 now installed and running on more than 800 million devices

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 now installed and running on more than 800 million devices: Thank you to all our customers and partners for helping us achieve 800 million #Windows10 devices and the highest customer satisfaction in the history of Windows. Source: Microsoft by the Numbers Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 128486
  6. Windows 10 surpasses 700 Million Active devices milestone

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 surpasses 700 Million Active devices milestone: Windows 10, Microsoft’s new operating system which started its journey in July 2015 has now surpassed 700 million active device threshold. The company’s latest operating system is now running successfully on more than 700 million devices around the globe. When Microsoft...
  7. Windows 10 has not yet crossed the 700 million ‘active devices’ threshold

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 has not yet crossed the 700 million ‘active devices’ threshold: Earlier this year, Terry Myerson revealed that Microsoft is now approaching 700 million active Windows 10 devices and these 700 million active devices include PCs, phones, Xbox consoles and Mixed Reality headsets. It appears that Windows 10 still has not reached 700 million...
  8. Windows 10 April 2018 Update is installed on 250 million devices

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 April 2018 Update is installed on 250 million devices: Microsoft today announced that Windows 10 April 2018 Update is now available for all devices across the world. In a blog post, Microsoft praised their Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology and the explained how AI enhanced the rollout process. Last year the rollout of...
  9. Microsoft says Windows 10 now on 600 million monthly active devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft says Windows 10 now on 600 million monthly active devices: Windows 10 is now on 600 million active monthly devices. That updated figure -- up from 500 million in March 2017 -- is from CEO Satya Nadella, who shared the latest figure during Microsoft's annual shareholders meeting in Bellevue, Wash. on November 29. (Thanks to...
  10. Millions of IoT devices hit by 'Devil's Ivy' bug in open source code

in Windows 10 News
    Millions of IoT devices hit by 'Devil's Ivy' bug in open source code: A flaw in a widely-used code library known as gSOAP has exposed millions of IoT devices, such as security cameras, to a remote attack. Researchers at IoT security firm Senrio discovered the Devil's Ivy flaw, a stack buffer overflow bug, while probing the remote...