Windows 10: Windows 10 Now on 75 Million Devices

Discus and support Windows 10 Now on 75 Million Devices in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; See ya soon. *Wink [img] Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 Now on 75 Million Devices

See ya soon. *Wink

Windows 10 Now on 75 Million Devices [​IMG]

Brink, Aug 26, 2015
  2. popeye Win User

Love it! *Roflmao2

popeye, Aug 26, 2015
  3. labeeman Win User
    I am Ready come and get me.LOL

labeeman, Aug 26, 2015
  4. BillyBob Win User

Thats why I never walk around in open areas without a tinfoil hat.

On a more serious note is it safe to have a Smart TV, I don't want anyone knowing that I watch Mom.

BillyBob, Aug 26, 2015
  5. labeeman Win User
    Don't do that in a thunderstorm.

labeeman, Aug 26, 2015
  6. Not everyone.
    Just the Corporations, cyber-criminals and the Government.

lehnerus2000, Aug 26, 2015
  7. BillyBob Win User
    I've got a lightning conductor on it.

BillyBob, Aug 26, 2015
  8. popeye Win User

I'm bored, have to go update my life history on Facebook.

popeye, Aug 26, 2015
  9. Back so soon? *092

Cbarnhorst, Aug 26, 2015
  10. Ninetailz Win User
    How come i have no privacy? i don't post real info on me online, while Microsoft is trying to use all their power to "collect data" on you... especially on windows 10

Ninetailz, Aug 26, 2015
  11. - there's no denying it..

- an amazing achievement.. *Cool

BugMeister, Aug 26, 2015
  12. Antilope Win User
    Well one good thing about giving Windows 10 away, Microsoft didn't have to make 75,000,000 USB drives, DVD's, packages, labels, stickers, etc, etc, etc.

Antilope, Aug 26, 2015
  13. LEE
    Lee Win User

. . .There are seven billion people on this planet, and you think Microsoft really cares about little ode' you. . .*really

14. I understand people's concern about the online privacy but...this. And yes, I am from other country so NSA etc. does not bother me, yet we still have agencies with the same interests...but should I be afraid of all of those to have access to my personal (meta)data, I should cut myself off the Internet...and phone, and...so on. But first of all, I would cease to LIVE so that I only can be WORRIED.

Olivir2014, Aug 26, 2015
  15. fredc Win User
    There is no question about it that they do , they definitely care about acquiring as much personal information as they can about each and everyone of us .

If they didn't , many of us would be able to successfully opt out of these things but thats not the case . I mean i happen to know for a fact that i'm not a very important person at all so why somebody would want my info is baffling .

My old boss (construction) used to send me up on roofs (only me nobody else) to see if the roof's still had structural integrity , he viewed me as expendable apparently so if the roof was compromised i would perish .

Thats how i know i'm not important , well that and my parents telling me that there's no need to look both ways before crossing the street .

fredc, Aug 26, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Now on 75 Million Devices - Similar Threads - Million Devices

2. Windows 10 is now on more than 900 million devices

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is now on more than 900 million devices: #Windows10 is on more than 900M devices! Thanks to our customers, we added more new Windows 10 devices in the last 12 months than ever before. From PCs to HoloLens to Xbox to Surface Hub, Windows continues to power innovationwith more to come next week! More:...
  3. Windows 10 is Active on 825 Million Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is Active on 825 Million Devices: According to internal documentation viewed by Thurrott.com, Windows 10 is now active on over 825 million devices worldwide. It’s unclear why Microsoft did not divulge this figure at Build. But as part of a recent reorganization, we also have a better understanding now about...
  4. Over two million IoT devices vulnerable because of P2P component flaws

in Windows 10 News
    Over two million IoT devices vulnerable because of P2P component flaws: More than two million IoT devices, possibly more, are using a vulnerable P2P firmware component that allows hackers to locate and take over impacted systems. Vulnerable devices include IP cameras, baby monitors, smart doorbells, DVRs, and many others, manufactured and sold...
  5. Windows 10 now installed and running on more than 800 million devices

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 now installed and running on more than 800 million devices: Thank you to all our customers and partners for helping us achieve 800 million #Windows10 devices and the highest customer satisfaction in the history of Windows. Source: Microsoft by the Numbers Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 128486
  6. Windows 10 surpasses 700 Million Active devices milestone

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 surpasses 700 Million Active devices milestone: Windows 10, Microsoft’s new operating system which started its journey in July 2015 has now surpassed 700 million active device threshold. The company’s latest operating system is now running successfully on more than 700 million devices around the globe. When Microsoft...
  7. Windows 10 has not yet crossed the 700 million ‘active devices’ threshold

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 has not yet crossed the 700 million ‘active devices’ threshold: Earlier this year, Terry Myerson revealed that Microsoft is now approaching 700 million active Windows 10 devices and these 700 million active devices include PCs, phones, Xbox consoles and Mixed Reality headsets. It appears that Windows 10 still has not reached 700 million...
  8. Windows 10 April 2018 Update is installed on 250 million devices

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 April 2018 Update is installed on 250 million devices: Microsoft today announced that Windows 10 April 2018 Update is now available for all devices across the world. In a blog post, Microsoft praised their Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology and the explained how AI enhanced the rollout process. Last year the rollout of...
  9. Microsoft says Windows 10 now on 600 million monthly active devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft says Windows 10 now on 600 million monthly active devices: Windows 10 is now on 600 million active monthly devices. That updated figure -- up from 500 million in March 2017 -- is from CEO Satya Nadella, who shared the latest figure during Microsoft's annual shareholders meeting in Bellevue, Wash. on November 29. (Thanks to...
  10. Millions of IoT devices hit by 'Devil's Ivy' bug in open source code

in Windows 10 News
    Millions of IoT devices hit by 'Devil's Ivy' bug in open source code: A flaw in a widely-used code library known as gSOAP has exposed millions of IoT devices, such as security cameras, to a remote attack. Researchers at IoT security firm Senrio discovered the Devil's Ivy flaw, a stack buffer overflow bug, while probing the remote...