Windows 10: Windows 10 NTFS FILE SYSTEM booting error

Discus and support Windows 10 NTFS FILE SYSTEM booting error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello dear community, I´m new to ths forum and hope this is the right category to post. I´ve been experiencing a quite persistent error with my older... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by terracetint, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Windows 10 NTFS FILE SYSTEM booting error

Hello dear community,

I´m new to ths forum and hope this is the right category to post. I´ve been experiencing a quite persistent error with my older notebook and I´m really running out of options.
    Ever since the latest Win 10 creator Update, I´ve been experiencing occasional Blue Screens, which never really caused any further problems, or at least they seemed to solve themselves. But a few weeks ago suddenly (I can´t think of an event that would have triggered this, the laptop was in normal use), after one Blue Screen, the laptop refused to boot, with the NTFS FILE SYSTEM ERROR as a stop code showing. Since then I´ve tried the following things, all of them unsuccesful, and I haven´t been able to boot the laptop at all.

-Windows Auto Diagnose: after one failed boot attempt, it boots automatically into the diagnose mode, the auto diagnose isn´t able to solve the problem

-Restore older Win Version: in diagnose mode, there is an option to go to an older Windows 10 version (on which my laptop worked better), but it´s not possible (without stating a reason)

-Restore to older system state: in this case, it states that there are no available restore points. I´m not sure if this is true, since I recall that Windows would automatically make some restore points from time to time. If that´s not the case, then of course that´s my fault for not having made one

-Boot into safe mode: if I try that, with or without networking functions, the NTFS stop code shows again and/or it just boots straight into diagnose mode again

-Restore system: so that one is quite strange, as last measure I wanted to restore the whole system, I clicked the option where I could keep my data, it then says "preparing", and after a short time it just leads me to the start of diagnose mode again, without any noticeable effect

I really hope someone can help me getting this working again, best if I could keep my data since there´s still quite an amount on it. I know this somehow seems quite hopeless, to me atleast, but maybe someone´s experienced something alike before and knows even another workaround. Please understand, that I can´t (or don´t know how to) deliver any insight data from the PC, since I can´t even boot it.
    Still, thanks in advance for any kind of advise!

Best Regards

Leo

:)

terracetint, Oct 2, 2018
  2. FreddyAk Win User

Windows 10 installation file system

Hello I installed windows 10 on pendrive 3,75 gb with ntfs system file using ultraISO. I read on internet that it is required to use fat32 if you have uefi mobo which I do (msi b85m-g43). So far my system is working just fine except after boot screen the background doesnt dissapear, insted windows 10 loading circle on little black background appears and then it goes to welcome screen. Everythings else is fine so far. May this problem be caused by file system ? Or could it done any other problems I dont see?

Well Nevermind. It seems like program formatted pendrive to fat32 and I didnt see it.

FreddyAk, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Blue screen error while turning on the computer, FAT and NTFS file system errors

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting your response.

Cause

One possible cause of this bug check is disk corruption. Corruption in the NTFS file system or bad blocks (sectors) on the hard disk can induce this error. Corrupted hard drive (SATA/IDE) drivers can also adversely affect the system's ability to read and
    write to disk, thus causing the error.

As you are unable to log into desktop. I suggest you to create a Windows 10 installation media and perform a
    Startup Repair on the device. Startup repair will not affect data saved in your computer. Once you are able to log into the computer you can back up the data to an external hard drive. This is an alternate way to boot the device
    and run recovery tools when something goes wrong with the Operating system.

Please follow the steps below to do Startup repair:

Steps:-

• Insert the installation USB drive
              and boot Windows 10 from it.

If you don't have one, you can Create an installation Media.

• In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’
              and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.

• Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.

• Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Startup Repair’
              and select the operating system.
    Do let us know if you need further assistance and able to resolve Bluescreen error. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 NTFS FILE SYSTEM booting error

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 NTFS FILE SYSTEM booting error

1. Windows 10 NTFS FILE SYSTEM booting error - Similar Threads - NTFS FILE SYSTEM

2. NTFS FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NTFS FILE SYSTEM: Hey, I'm facing an error while starting my PC, ill explain in details. My Bluetooth driver wasn't working so i turned off and on my pc for a few times and after that, I'm facing blue screen everytime i try to turn on my PC, it turns on, window logo for a few seconds then blue...
  3. NTFS FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NTFS FILE SYSTEM: Hey, I'm facing an error while starting my PC, ill explain in details. My Bluetooth driver wasn't working so i turned off and on my pc for a few times and after that, I'm facing blue screen everytime i try to turn on my PC, it turns on, window logo for a few seconds then blue...
  4. NTFS FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. NTFS File System

NTFS File System: I had a virtual machine running on a customer's computer, and I needed to reinstall it. I removed the drive from the computer so I could copy a new VHD from my laptop to the drive. IIt kept telling me that the recycle bin on the drive was corrupt and would not let me copy...
  6. BSOD "NTFS File System Error" (and others)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD "NTFS File System Error" (and others): My PC can no longer boot, giving me the BSOD "NTFS File System Error". I've seen some talk about a new update causing this error and chkdsk is used with an SSD (which is what happened this morning) however I have been having other issues over the last few weeks, so I am not...
  7. NTFS FILE SYSTEM error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NTFS FILE SYSTEM error on Windows 10: Sorry for my bad english, im french aha Hello, so i was restoring my pc like i do once a year. but for some unknown reasons, when it was restoring it said something like "C: *number*/number*; *number*% done; blablabla" unfortunately i can't find a picture to show you guys...
  8. stop code error NTFS file system

stop code error NTFS file system: Hello I apologise if I do not use the correct terminology, I am not very IT literate. I have a 3 year old HP Pavillion 15 that stopped opening windows. I get a blue screen that says to quote NTFS FILE SYSTEM STOP CODE. Then a HP screen says it is trying to fix the problem...
  9. NTFS file system error while booting

NTFS file system error while booting: Hi, I've been having issues with an NTFS file system error for the past day or so. The error has occurred continuously during the start-up. Automatic repair is unable to repair the pc. Resetting the PC just takes me back to the Troubleshoot menu with no apparent changes....
  10. ntfs file system error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ntfs file system error: can anyone tell me how to get past ntfs file system error page as ive watched all the vids on youtube and nothing works just keeps going onto automatic repair continuosly, wish i had never upgraded to windows 10 all ive had is prolems so i hope microsoft realise what they...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluescreen at boot ntfs file systm while boot

2. windows 10 unable to boot ntfs files system error