Windows 10: windows 10 nvidia card issues

Discus and support windows 10 nvidia card issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Installed windows 10 and my nvidia card was not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KenPiontek, Jan 18, 2019.

1. windows 10 nvidia card issues

Installed windows 10 and my nvidia card was not working

:)

KenPiontek, Jan 18, 2019

2. Nvidia Graphics Card

Hello Brian,

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jan 18, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 18, 2019
  4. windows 10 nvidia card issues

Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 nvidia card issues

1. windows 10 nvidia card issues - Similar Threads - nvidia card issues

2. Issues with nvidia graphics cards and the Windows snip & sketch tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with nvidia graphics cards and the Windows snip & sketch tool: I didn't know exactly where to ask, so I decided to create a topic for anyone who has any suggestions for a solution or knows some additional information about this problem and wants to help me...Well, I have a PC with a slightly different configuration regarding graphics...
  3. Issues with nvidia graphics cards and the Windows snip & sketch tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with nvidia graphics cards and the Windows snip & sketch tool: I didn't know exactly where to ask, so I decided to create a topic for anyone who has any suggestions for a solution or knows some additional information about this problem and wants to help me...Well, I have a PC with a slightly different configuration regarding graphics...
  4. Win 10 1909 Nvidia Graphics card issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 1909 Nvidia Graphics card issue: Dear Team,Greetings...!I could not able to install nvidia graphics card in windows 10 1909 NvasV4 virtual machine. It shows hardware is not compatible. Please help to fix this issue.Thanks,Soundarya...
  5. Win 10 1909 Nvidia Graphics card issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 1909 Nvidia Graphics card issue: Dear Team,Greetings...!I could not able to install nvidia graphics card in windows 10 1909 NvasV4 virtual machine. It shows hardware is not compatible. Please help to fix this issue.Thanks,Soundarya...
  6. Win 10 1909 Nvidia Graphics card issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Facing issue with my Nvidia graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing issue with my Nvidia graphics card: Hello! My laptop is dell 5577 i7 8gb Ram 4 GB nvidia GTX 1050 . I am having a caution sign on my nvidia graphics card in device manager. Whenever i try to install compatible graphics driver the probelm still remains and the I face blue screen error Your PC has ran in to some...
  8. Windows 10 not detecting Nvidia Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 not detecting Nvidia Graphics Card: Last night, I reset my pc and reinstalled windows. When my pc finally finished resetting, it won't detect my GeForce RTX 2060. I tried to install Nvidia drivers but Nvidia keeps saying that the driver package is not compatible with my version of Windows. I already checked for...
  9. Nvidia graphics card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia graphics card: Hello! I have a pc with a Gigabyte A320M-S2H motherboard AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Vega 8 graphics. I have purchased a Nvidia GTX1050TI graphics card. When I first installed the graphics card and powered up the screen was 800 x 600. I inserted the driver disk that came with the...
  10. Issue with Nvidia graphics card after windows update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Issue with Nvidia graphics card after windows update: Hi, forums I just updated my windows 10 to version 1803 and It has brought some issues. First, my HDMI port is not working, I am on a laptop btw so it's an integrated graphics card. I also can not access my Nvidia control panel because it gives me an error that says no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia issues win 10 2019