Windows 10: Windows 10 nVidia drivers

Discus and support Windows 10 nVidia drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had problem running a program because of a NVIDIA GeForce video driver - WHQL driver version 441.66 December 10, 2019. I tried various solutions.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TrueRock2, Dec 21, 2019.

1. TrueRock2 Win User

Windows 10 nVidia drivers

I had problem running a program because of a NVIDIA GeForce video driver - WHQL driver version 441.66 December 10, 2019.

I tried various solutions. What I ended up having to do was getting a copy of DDU Display Driver Uninstaller and removing the nVidia video driver that nVidia Experience had installed. DDU removed all nVidia software and drivers from my Windows 10 PC and then re-booted my PC.

When Windows 10 re-started it used a generic, low-res video driver that is used during Windows 10 installation. About 10 minutes later, Windows 10 Update popped up a message that said a new video driver was waiting to be installed as soon as I re-booted my PC, again. So, I re-booted my PC and Windows 10 then started with a nVidia video driver - version 432.00 7/24/2019.

So, now my PC is running great and the problematic application is running perfectly.

I know back in the latter days of Windows 7 - about 4 years ago - I had stopped using manufacturers' drivers and started only using drivers from Windows 7 Update. I guess I got away from that when I started using nVidia Experience to update my Windows 10 video driver - and, I will stop using nVidia Experience.

My question is:

Where did nVidia GeForce driver version 432.00 come from?

That driver does not exist anywhere except as a Windows 10 update.

Is it a special kind and/or version of a nVidia driver?

Windows Device Manager indicates this driver is version 26.21.14.3200 which is obviously not a nVidia version number.

I ask this, because I want to understand how Microsoft is using video drivers in Windows 10 - just to make sure I'm not missing something I should understand.

:)

TrueRock2, Dec 21, 2019
  2. Hood Win User

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Windows 10 nVidia drivers

Windows 10 Nvidia Driver

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below method and check if it helps:

Method 1 uninstall the
    Nvidia drivers and check if it helps.

Step 1: uninstall the Nvidia Driver drivers.

a. Press Windows + X, Click Device
    Manager.

b. Expand Display Adapters.

c. Check if the name of the graphic card is the list.

d. Right click on it and click uninstall.

e. Once you uninstall the drivers it will prompt to restart the computer, do not restart the computer.

f. It will take default drivers in the computer.

Step 2: Reinstall the drivers.

Please download the drivers from the computer Manufacturer’s website and reinstall the drivers.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 nVidia drivers

1. Windows 10 nVidia drivers - Similar Threads - nVidia drivers

2. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...: What I tried to download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-nvidia-drivers-on-my-laptop-its-a/7194b9d7-41e7-4dbb-b937-28d1d4a30152
  3. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...: What I tried to download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-nvidia-drivers-on-my-laptop-its-a/7194b9d7-41e7-4dbb-b937-28d1d4a30152
  4. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating: I recently switched back to my professional dell laptop from an asus tuf gaming. while i was setting up my dell windows setup asked me for a backup and i mistakenly clicked my asus's backup file. since then it shows that iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver and is not loading,...
  6. iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating

iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating: I recently switched back to my professional dell laptop from an asus tuf gaming. while i was setting up my dell windows setup asked me for a backup and i mistakenly clicked my asus's backup file. since then it shows that iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver and is not loading,...
  7. NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly: I have the Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super driver, and it usually has code 43 error on it. My Geforce Experience is unable to identify that I have the game ready driver that it wants me to download and so it keeps prompting me to download it over and over again. My Nvidia...
  8. NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly

NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly: I have the Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super driver, and it usually has code 43 error on it. My Geforce Experience is unable to identify that I have the game ready driver that it wants me to download and so it keeps prompting me to download it over and over again. My Nvidia...
  9. Error and error of Nvidia graphics card drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error and error of Nvidia graphics card drivers: nvlddmkm service reset for a device instance with PCI ID\VEN_10DE&DEV_25A2&SUBSYS_1363152D&REV_A1\4&3944E46E&0&0008 has been completed with the following status: 0. Reinstalled the drivers , nothing helped the Windows , I ask for help...
  10. Error and error of Nvidia graphics card drivers

Error and error of Nvidia graphics card drivers: nvlddmkm service reset for a device instance with PCI ID\VEN_10DE&DEV_25A2&SUBSYS_1363152D&REV_A1\4&3944E46E&0&0008 has been completed with the following status: 0. Reinstalled the drivers , nothing helped the Windows , I ask for help...