Windows 10: Windows 10 observation

Discus and support Windows 10 observation in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; *Confused This is just a personal observation of a Windows 10 user. There have been so many faults, hiccups, and general ongoing problems and traumas... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mothie, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Mothie Win User

Windows 10 observation

*Confused This is just a personal observation of a Windows 10 user.

There have been so many faults, hiccups, and general ongoing problems and traumas with this latest offering of Microsoft's operating system, it amazes me that their sales have not reached an all time low.

Problem is, where does the user go for an alternative. Microsoft have seen to it that there is no where to go, having removed, non supported, any alternative that was previously available.

Simple example to the All Microsoft policy of "YOU gotta control, man"! is that on all of their previous systems they have produced, to get into "Safe Mode", you would press F8 to access a variety of necessary alternative options at some time essential ie; safe Mode, safe Mode with Internet etc.

Not any more is apparent. "Mushroom Syndrome applies". Hide/cover with brown paper and place in a dark drawer/hidden file to fester.

I have just been trying to clear up a couple of problems which necessitated going into "Safe Mode" to get the job done.
    Result, restarted computer and went into advanced settings to open repair and also needed to eventually go into"Safe Mode" Outcome Screen appeared asking me to identify user name. How? The mouse did not work neither did the Keyboard. What the hell!

Not to be deterred, changed both the mouse and keyboard for alternatives! Result:- No difference whatsoever. This system as far as I am concerned is a disaster in the making. Totally unreliable and a mystery to operate.

I absolutely loath it and it's makers for forcing this geek guided experiment onto the general public without asking or leaving us with an alternative.
    Happily used a Computer for approx 25 years prior to this fiasco, however, no longer.

Microsoft answer to sorting problems out for the public. RESTORE!! Spend next 2 weeks getting back to where you were previously. HAVE YOU ALL GOT THAT TIME TO SPARE?

Yours sincerely.
    Totally disgruntled.*Mad2

:)

Mothie, Jul 1, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 1, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 1, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 observation

Delta6326, Jul 1, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 observation

1. Windows 10 observation - Similar Threads - observation

2. what is the point of windows 10/11? needs no reply, just observations and opinions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the point of windows 10/11? needs no reply, just observations and opinions.: should i get the sarcastic ooooooo,s and aaaaaaaah's out of the way now, for the more modern look? jesus christ, that's what personalization tab in the o.s. was for wasn't it? to make your screens look just the way you like, with what ever pictures and colors you want....
  3. what is the point of windows 10/11? needs no reply, just observations and opinions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is the point of windows 10/11? needs no reply, just observations and opinions.: should i get the sarcastic ooooooo,s and aaaaaaaah's out of the way now, for the more modern look? jesus christ, that's what personalization tab in the o.s. was for wasn't it? to make your screens look just the way you like, with what ever pictures and colors you want....
  4. High Logon duration observed after October month patch update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Logon duration observed after October month patch update: Hi Team, We have identified high logon duration since November. When we checked the data we identified the logon duration was between average of 18 to 20 secs but now it's 30 to 35sec average We would like to understand from your side if any new changes has been implemented...
  5. High Logon duration observed after October month patch update

High Logon duration observed after October month patch update: Hi Team, We have identified high logon duration since November. When we checked the data we identified the logon duration was between average of 18 to 20 secs but now it's 30 to 35sec average We would like to understand from your side if any new changes has been implemented...
  6. High Logon duration observed after October month patch update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. It is observed that many time suddenly touch pad pointer disappeared. it is continue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It is observed that many time suddenly touch pad pointer disappeared. it is continue...: It is observed that many time suddenly touch pad pointer disappeared. it is continue problem, can anybody help me to resolve. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-is-observed-that-many-time-suddenly-touch-pad/a1fa25f3-9418-4276-8372-09819820af68
  8. It is observed that many time suddenly touch pad pointer disappeared. it is continue...

It is observed that many time suddenly touch pad pointer disappeared. it is continue...: It is observed that many time suddenly touch pad pointer disappeared. it is continue problem, can anybody help me to resolve. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-is-observed-that-many-time-suddenly-touch-pad/a1fa25f3-9418-4276-8372-09819820af68
  9. Observing Uneven Shades at the Bottom of the Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Observing Uneven Shades at the Bottom of the Screen: Hi,Encountering a Screen-related Issue on a Laptop with the Following ConfigurationSystem Configuration : Dell Inspiron 15 5570.Intel i5, RAM:8GBOS-Windows 10.Issue: After a period of usage, a peculiar visual irregularity has been observed at the lower section of the screen,...
  10. Observing Uneven Shades at the Bottom of the Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Observing Uneven Shades at the Bottom of the Screen: Hi,Encountering a Screen-related Issue on a Laptop with the Following ConfigurationSystem Configuration : Dell Inspiron 15 5570.Intel i5, RAM:8GBOS-Windows 10.Issue: After a period of usage, a peculiar visual irregularity has been observed at the lower section of the screen,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 observation