Windows 10: Windows 10 October 2019 update Language switch bar

Discus and support Windows 10 October 2019 update Language switch bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! After October's big update, when switching languages, I've started to get this bar at the side of my screen: [ATTACH] I change languages... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shadenium, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Shadenium Win User

Windows 10 October 2019 update Language switch bar

Hello!
    After October's big update, when switching languages, I've started to get this bar at the side of my screen:

Windows 10 October 2019 update Language switch bar d347c5d2-8429-4d32-bc7d-27b6564bcd3c?upload=true.jpg

I change languages quickly as many of you here do, so this new thing creates flashing microwindow in my eye's sideview that doesn't serve any function but creates sharp visual annoyance.

How do I turn it off?

Thank you.

:)

Shadenium, Oct 23, 2019
  2. IronE32 Win User

Mismatch language settings - Remove two languages but can't find them any other place than in the language bar

The latest update that got installed right before the extra languages appeared, was:

October 3, 2019—KB4524147 (OS Build 18362.388)

Following the steps in the linked thread does not help as the other languages doesn't show neither in lpksetup nor in PowerShell.

Both only display the one language I want to use but not the other languages on the language bar.

On my desktop I was able to hide the language bar and disable the hotkey for switching but on my laptop the language bar doesn't hide and still shows the "ghost" language.

IronE32, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Windows 10 October 2019 update Language switch bar

Language bar is gone in windows 10

Hello,

I understand that the Language Bar is not found in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue persists.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Control Panel.
    • Search Language and select it.
    • Left side pane select Advanced settings.
    • Under Switching Input methods check mark "Use the desktop language bar when its available."
    • Click Save. Check if the issue persists.
    Please post to us if you have any further issues in Windows. We will help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 October 2019 update Language switch bar

1. Windows 10 October 2019 update Language switch bar - Similar Threads - October 2019 update

2. Cannot see the language bar in the task bar and cannot switch language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot see the language bar in the task bar and cannot switch language: Nothing I do brings up the language bar. I had it working and now it is not.I've tried settings Use the desktop language bar when it is available, everything in "Language bar options" "Input language hot keys", windows settings doesn't work....
  3. Cannot see the language bar in the task bar and cannot switch language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot see the language bar in the task bar and cannot switch language: Nothing I do brings up the language bar. I had it working and now it is not.I've tried settings Use the desktop language bar when it is available, everything in "Language bar options" "Input language hot keys", windows settings doesn't work....
  4. Cannot see the language bar in the task bar and cannot switch language

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cannot see the language bar in the task bar and cannot switch language

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot see the language bar in the task bar and cannot switch language: My OS is windows 10 Home 19041.572. I've installed all updates, and the recent updates may break the language. The 1st problem is I cannot see the language icon in the task bar anymore, even if the language is on in the taskbar settingsby default it is on and I didn't touch...
  6. No audio after October 2019 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio after October 2019 update: My computer's audio STILL does not work. Have tried uninstalling the Realtek device. And it was reinstalled when restarted computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-after-october-2019-update/11b4582a-d0b7-4879-b206-2f39e4788e39
  7. Windows 10 not starting after October 2019 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not starting after October 2019 update: After the Oct 8 update of Windows 10 on my home edition desktop, on restart the machine does not boot up. After the manufacturer screen, the blue windows logo appears on the black screen and stays stuck there with no hard drive activity. I have tried the below options and...
  8. October 2019 WIndows Update

October 2019 WIndows Update: Last night prior to going to bed I activated the newest windows update. This morning when I went to check it was stuck on the black screen, so I shut down my system and decided to deal with it when I returned from work. Now I get my home screen , my desktop is empty and...
  9. Microsoft October 2019 Security Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft October 2019 Security Updates: Release Notes October 2019 Security Updates Release Date: October 08, 2019 The October security release consists of security updates for the following software: Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge (EdgeHTML-based) ChakraCore Microsoft Office and Microsoft...
  10. Microsoft October 2019 Security Updates

Microsoft October 2019 Security Updates: Release Notes October 2019 Security Updates Release Date: October 08, 2019 The October security release consists of security updates for the following software: Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge (EdgeHTML-based) ChakraCore Microsoft Office and Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is the search bar blue in windows 10 october 2019