Windows 10: windows 10 october 20H2 update iso file too big

Discus and support windows 10 october 20H2 update iso file too big in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I wanted to update to the latest version of windows 10 but then I realized that the current iso file I'm using the 64 bit version larger than a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TaiIs, Nov 23, 2020.

1. TaiIs Win User

windows 10 october 20H2 update iso file too big

I wanted to update to the latest version of windows 10 but then I realized that the current iso file I'm using the 64 bit version larger than a standard 4,7 GB dvd . Is there a way to fix this ?

:)

TaiIs, Nov 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Nov 23, 2020
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Windows 10 20H2 Upgrade

I doubt it is a glitch. I suspect it was designed that way.

NavyLCDR, Nov 23, 2020
  4. windows 10 october 20H2 update iso file too big

How to get the Windows 10 October 2020 Update version 20H2 Win Update

After many searches over a week, all so called 20H2 downloads from Microsoft ( Inc media creation tool ) and all others are version 19041 iso not 19042
    Please advise
    Windows 10 October 2020 Update build 19042.572 version 20H2 official ISO file available to download from Microsoft.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

Attachment 302675 Attachment 302681[/QUOTE]

Tweakfiend, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 october 20H2 update iso file too big

1. windows 10 october 20H2 update iso file too big - Similar Threads - october 20H2 update

2. System files too big

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System files too big: Hello, I have a bootcamp partition on my Mac for Windows 10. I allocated approx. 1000 GB for Windows. As of today, the System Files folder is 847 GB, and I can't understand why I have tried searching for the largest files on my system, and for some reason, I can't make...
  3. 20H2 ISO file too large to create installation disk on DVD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    20H2 ISO file too large to create installation disk on DVD: As part of my back up of my Dell PC running Windows 10 I tried to create a Windows 10 instatllation DVD from the ISO file. So I downloaded the latest ISO file from Microsoft. Then used the ISO file to burn and installation DVD. This was the 20H2 ISO file. But the burning...
  4. Windows 10 ISO is too big for usb.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 ISO is too big for usb.: I were using my windows 10 until it crashed, after it showed a screen of repairing. I used everything that i need saving files but it just didn't do anything. I left my pc for night but in morning it just showed a blue screen No text or something . After that i cannot repair...
  5. system file is way too big

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    system file is way too big: i built a new PC 2 days ago and my system file has somehow grown to 92 GB. it is taking up way too much space as my old PC it was only about 20. how can i reduce it? submitted by /u/jaboolean [link] [comments]...
  6. WinSXS in Windows 10 too big

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WinSXS in Windows 10 too big: I've noticed the WinSXS folder is filling up rapidly and eating all the drive space and so I thought 'I'll do a reset', wrong. I'm 1.6gb too short of space. After deleting everything possible the culprit is WinSXS which will only allow a trusted installer to delete the files....
  7. Mapped File too big

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mapped File too big: I was trying to figure out why forza horizon 4 was crashing so much and I read that it didn't drop standby memory like other games did and that was causing it. So I went on RAMmap and the "mapped file" is taking up more than 2 gigs of standby RAM, and the total standby RAM is...
  8. Fonts too big in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts too big in windows 10: In some of the applications I have on my Windows 10, the fonts on pop-up windows are too big. I set the screen resolution and scaling to minimum but it didn't help. [ATTACH]...
  9. File too big for recycle bin

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    File too big for recycle bin: [img] Apparently all files are too big for the recycle bin. How can I reset this? 112946
  10. Everything is too big in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything is too big in Windows 10: I'm just about fed up with Windows 10. I've been trying to get this thing working properly for 24 hours now. I used the website link everyone was passing around to download Windows 10 bc my computer kept showing failed attempts at installing it. When it finished...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. windows update 20h2 too big to download