Windows 10: Windows 10 october Dark mode bug ?

Discus and support Windows 10 october Dark mode bug ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to fix this new dark mode ? im using windows 10 home r5 october update [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by needyDM, Oct 4, 2018.

1. needyDM Win User

Windows 10 october Dark mode bug ?

how to fix this new dark mode ? im using windows 10 home r5 october update

Windows 10 october Dark mode bug ? 53d081fe-ce95-4bb4-8fa7-dd76efea0b52?upload=true.png

:)

needyDM, Oct 4, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

YouTube’s hidden Dark Mode

Windows 10 october Dark mode bug ? 2001472367.png

"Next time you’re staying up till three in the morning mindlessly watching YouTube videos, why not give your eyes a rest and turn the lights out? As discovered by https://www.reddit.com/r/google/comments/652obk/youtube_now_has_a_dark_mode_builtin/, YouTube now a secret dark mode that’s easy to activate. Here’s how you do it:

• Make sure you have the most recent version of Google Chrome (that’s version 57 onwards)
    • Open up the developer window by hitting Ctrl + Shift + I on Windows, or Option + Command + I on Mac
    • Select the “console” tab
    • Paste in the following text: document.cookie="VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=fPQ4jCL6EiE" and hit enter
    • Close the developer window, refresh your browser, and the dark mode toggle is available in the main settings menu in the top right."
    "This feature hasn’t yet been officially announced, but it’s part of a number of changes YouTube is testing for the website’s design."

http://www.theverge.com/2017/4/14/15299552/youtube-dark-mode-how-to-activate

P4-630, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Windows 10 october Dark mode bug ?

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 october Dark mode bug ?

1. Windows 10 october Dark mode bug ? - Similar Threads - october Dark mode

2. Notepad Dark mode Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad Dark mode Bug: My notepad app has white borders around it. I think, only the bolder is in light mode. Borders dissapear when I resize the notepad app windo, but keep appearing when I close and open notepad again. I formatted my pc, I updated windows in lateste version, I re-installed...
  3. Dark Mode Bug - Windows 10 & 11

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Mode Bug - Windows 10 & 11: Hello there,Recently I've noticed there's some bugs present within the address bar on the dark mode theme, both for Windows 10 and 11 and I'm unsure if it's intended or not. Whenever the address bar is clicked into focus the highlight on the dropdown arrow bugs out and has a...
  4. Dark Mode Bug - Windows 10 & 11

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dark Mode Bug - Windows 10 & 11: Hello there,Recently I've noticed there's some bugs present within the address bar on the dark mode theme, both for Windows 10 and 11 and I'm unsure if it's intended or not. Whenever the address bar is clicked into focus the highlight on the dropdown arrow bugs out and has a...
  5. Dark Mode Bug - Windows 10 & 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Dark Mode Bug - Windows 10 & 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Notepad Dark Mode Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad Dark Mode Bug: As you see in the above screenshot, the new notepad 11.2112.32.0 is having a white border surrounding it. My PC have installed 22000.572 and I'm using Vietnamese Language Pack....
  8. Notepad Dark Mode Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad Dark Mode Bug: As you see in the above screenshot, the new notepad 11.2112.32.0 is having a white border surrounding it. My PC have installed 22000.572 and I'm using Vietnamese Language Pack....
  9. Dark mode boxes bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark mode boxes bug: [ATTACH] My dark mode isn't working properly, these parts are withe with white letters, making them almost impossible to read. How do I fix it? https://preview.redd.it/jt0s6kstove41.png?width=1122&format=png&auto=webp&s=741bb4f3ce62dca4c0d54b1316be28377d2a9f45 submitted...
  10. Windows 10 october Dark mode bug ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 october Dark mode bug ?: how to fix this new dark mode ? im using windows 10 home r5 october update [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-october-dark-mode-bug/50254984-efdb-49d1-9365-97df6543e195

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 dark mode bug