Windows 10: Windows 10 October Update Available

Discus and support Windows 10 October Update Available in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My PC is running on Windows Build 17763, but PC does not work as expected, sometime it takes time to process, Please tell me when Windows 10 October... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AjayRanjay, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Windows 10 October Update Available

My PC is running on Windows Build 17763, but PC does not work as expected, sometime it takes time to process, Please tell me when Windows 10 October Update will available ?

:)

AjayRanjay, Sep 29, 2018
  2. DRDNA Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update Available for Download

Not sure about the games you listed but no probs with Dirt Rally and benching heavensward-bench here for me. I'm going to test 3DMark too in a few minutes.

DRDNA, Sep 29, 2018
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Windows 10 October Update Available

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 October Update Available

1. Windows 10 October Update Available - Similar Threads - October Update Available

2. Windows 10 October 2020 Update is now available

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 October 2020 Update is now available: How to get the Windows 10 October 2020 update https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2020/10/20/how-to-get-the-windows-10-october-2020-update/ What is new in Windows 10 October 2020 update...
  3. Windows 10 October 2018 Update Available via Windows Update?

Windows 10 October 2018 Update Available via Windows Update?: Hello everyone, As far as I know, since being pulled earlier this month, the Windows 10 October 2018 Update is not available outside of those in Windows Insider. Is that still correct? If so, and I go to Settings>Update and Security>Windows Update and check for updates,...
  4. Availability of October update.

Availability of October update.: HAS THE FIXED UPDATE BEEN RELEASED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/availability-of-october-update/edb7d30d-0a37-42d0-8a62-995ff733f8c7
  5. Windows 10 October 2018 Update rollout now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update rollout now available: UDPATE: 10/9: Cumulative Update KB4464330 Windows 10 v1809 Build 17763.55 - Oct. 9 - Windows 10 Forums Grab more quiet time with the #Windows10 October 2018 Update. It’s available now and crafted to help you make the most of every moment. #MicrosoftEvent Known issues...
  6. Windows 10 October update now available

Windows 10 October update now available: Microsoft's 2nd biggest feature update to Windows 10 of the year is here. The October update to Windows 10 brings a number of new features to the OS like Cloud Clipboard, Swiftkey keyboard and many more. Currently, the update is in seeker mode-it would be offered to only...
  7. Windows 10 October 2018 Update is now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update is now available: Microsoft has just released Windows 10 October 2018 Update to the compatible devices. Windows 10 version 1809 is gradually rolling out and if you don’t want to wait any longer, here’s how you can get the new tidbits right now. As expected, Microsoft is rolling out the...
  8. Windows 10 October 2018 Update now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update now available: Grab more quiet time with the #Windows10 October 2018 Update. It’s available now and crafted to help you make the most of every moment. #MicrosoftEvent Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 118968
  9. Is the October update available in NA yet?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is the October update available in NA yet?: Has anyone been able to get it? 118950
  10. Is the October update available in NA yet?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is the October update available in NA yet?: Has anyone been able to get it? 118950