Windows 10: Windows 10 October Update download problem

Discus and support Windows 10 October Update download problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have downloaded the update of Windows 10 Insider Priview 18252.1000 (rs_prereleased) in my PC). After download was complete 100%, the update doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Prithwish Biswas, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Windows 10 October Update download problem

I have downloaded the update of Windows 10 Insider Priview 18252.1000 (rs_prereleased) in my PC). After download was complete 100%, the update doesn't install, it still shows me Downloading -100%, but my internet data is also losing. So, in this moment what I can do?

My PC configuration is Windows 10 October Update download problem 3b7f4ae0-327c-4bb5-a32d-021e17f6cb12?upload=true.jpg Intel Core i3 4130 Processor, Gigabyte H81M-S Motherboard, Starlight 4GB DDR3 RAM, Western Digital 1TB Hard Disk (106 GB free in C: drive), Zotac Geforce Nvidia GT 610 2GB Grafices Card.

:)

Prithwish Biswas, Oct 16, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Oct 16, 2018
  3. m4gicfour Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Windows 10 October Update download problem

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 October Update download problem

1. Windows 10 October Update download problem - Similar Threads - October Update download

2. October update problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    October update problem: I just installed the windows 20hs and found out that the alarm that is on the computer can no longer get past the lock on screen. Therefor the alarm no longer wakes me. Is there a fix?...
  3. Problem with windows 10 October 2020 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with windows 10 October 2020 update.: Hello. I've noticed that recent changes in windows update have caused background blur error in start menu . Here's the video : https://1drv.ms/u/s!At7YZW_BldY6lmQ_eq1SiNKVg60j?e=Q5nj71 You can notice that video in the background appears for a second and then blurs....
  4. October 2020 Windows 10 update problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    October 2020 Windows 10 update problems: Hello all, After the Windows 10 update in early October 2020, I've experienced a couple of problems with my Lenovo laptop. Firstly, I inserted a CD into my laptop, expecting it to autoplay on VLC media player as it normally would, but no luck. I went to the Windows CD...
  5. Windows October 2018 update problems

Windows October 2018 update problems: I installed the above update and immediately experienced problems with processor at 100% most of the time. I uninstalled the feature update and in the process lost my settings and any specific windows apps. How do I fix???...
  6. october update problems

october update problems: after oct update installed: no notifications appear in action center, and "safely remove hardware" message not appearing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/october-update-problems/9d4d8e22-3a83-40f7-abbb-2a683ab96689
  7. Bluetooth problem with Windows 10 October 2018 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth problem with Windows 10 October 2018 update: Since I installed the October Update, my bluethooth keeps stopping sporadically in using Bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Is this a known issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-problem-with-windows-10-october-2018/7491db0b-563c-41db-9b62-326c7a35dcdb
  8. Windows 10 october 2018 update ethernet problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 october 2018 update ethernet problem: Ethernet problem after i update Windows 10 october 2018 and also internet slows down to 200kbps plz fix it.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-october-2018-update-ethernet-problem/77d7a2df-9900-441d-a8ca-40d06ff32e0a
  9. Windows 10 october 2018 update ethernet problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 october 2018 update ethernet problem: Ethernet problem after i update Windows 10 october 2018 and also internet slows down to 200kbps plz fix it.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/windows-10-october-2018-update-ethernet-problem/77d7a2df-9900-441d-a8ca-40d06ff32e0a
  10. latest windows 10 update (October 2) problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    latest windows 10 update (October 2) problems: Ever since the latest update I haven't been able to open Settings at all, and when I try to open Control Panel not all options are there. I cannot see my windows version or any update info. Help!...