Windows 10: Windows 10 October update driver issues

Discus and support Windows 10 October update driver issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I keep having issues with device drivers after updating to windows 10 32 bit october update on my toshiba satellite L305D-S5900 and i log this in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Savagegamer1, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Windows 10 October update driver issues

I keep having issues with device drivers after updating to windows 10 32 bit october update on my toshiba satellite L305D-S5900 and i log this in feedback hub i need help anyone Windows 10 October update driver issues 9f4edf64-8e1e-4a6f-a6a7-42709fa13ff8?upload=true.jpg

:)

Savagegamer1, Oct 14, 2018

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Windows 10 October update driver issues

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 October update driver issues

1. Windows 10 October update driver issues - Similar Threads - October update driver

2. Windows 10 October Update Issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 October Update Issues: Ever since I updated Windows 10 from version 2004 to version 20H2, I am having two issues so far and those issues are: I can only use my pin despite having a password. While my second reason may be unrelated to the topic, it is still an issue I have. Every time I left click...
  3. Windows 10 October Update Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 October Update Issues: After many tries I did get windows to boot up, but, all my bookmarks for both Chrome and Edge are gone. I was logged out of every website I was logged in to. A folder on the desktop where I kept seldom used icons is gone. The background image I used was gone. Edge and Chrome...
  4. Windows 10 october update issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 october update issues: Can anyone help me with this issue and how to update my intel driver..Error message I get while trying to update is : "The driver for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have problems with Windows. Contact the hardware vendor for a new driver....
  5. October Windows 10 update issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    October Windows 10 update issues: I updated to Windows 10 October update. Now I can't create a new folder on my desktop by right clicking. How do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/october-windows-10-update-issues/5c023bc4-b793-425e-ac6d-06c5c99b9329"
  6. Windows 10, 10th October Update Intel High Definition Audio Driver Issue

Windows 10, 10th October Update Intel High Definition Audio Driver Issue: Having audio issues on computer as many other Windows 10 users, like no sound through HDMI, and looking for the correct Intel High Definition Audio driver, no speakers are detected and have an issue with the Intel High Definition Audio driver....
  7. Windows 10 October Update Issue

Windows 10 October Update Issue: My Home PC installed Windows 10 Updates October and it now displays, We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes, Don't turn off computer. It's been showing this for 4 hours, what should I do? Power it off and try again? Leave it alone, to see if it puts itself...
  8. Brightness issue after updating windows 10 October

Brightness issue after updating windows 10 October: After updating windows 10 October (1809) I'm facing display brightness issue. It happens when I switch from any black background to white background or vice-versa (i.e. during switching if there is a color difference in the background), then in black background brightness...
  9. October update issues.

October update issues.: Hi, I inadvertently clicked on check for updates and this resulted in the October 2018 update being downloaded. Obviously I do not want to install this due to the issues previously mentioned. I am running Windows 10 Home Edition and it initially let me set a date of 11...
  10. Nvidia drivers and the Windows 10 October 2018 Update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia drivers and the Windows 10 October 2018 Update: Don't forget to uninstall and reinstall your Nvidia drivers after updating to the Windows 10 October 2018 update. After the update it appears the Nvidia drivers are installed properly, however they are not fully installed. The Nvidia driver entry is missing from the Program...