Windows 10: Windows 10 odd fullscreen bug

Discus and support Windows 10 odd fullscreen bug in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; An odd bug is happening to me on my main monitor. I currently have two monitors and whenever I open a tab that's already maximized, it has this wide... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pablo Estebean, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Windows 10 odd fullscreen bug

An odd bug is happening to me on my main monitor. I currently have two monitors and whenever I open a tab that's already maximized, it has this wide white/transparent bar at the top that make it impossible to use some apps. I have a work around this, when I Press F11 to fullscreen it (it still has the white bar at fullscreen) and press F11 again, it fixes itself. However, this only seems to work on google chrome so far. What's odd is it only happens to some apps and only on my main monitor. My second monitor does not have this issue whatsoever. I've never had this problem before around this weekend.

Windows 10 odd fullscreen bug [​IMG]
    https://gyazo.com/354d43ad9824f6b5a469a0ca03121987

:)

Pablo Estebean, Apr 22, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

Windows 10 KB3213986 Update Cripples Multi-monitor Gaming

This should be enough to get the conspiracy theorists suggesting that Microsoft is intentionally crippling multi-monitor support in fullscreen mode since games sold on the Microsoft Store all work in the pseudo-fullscreen mode...

Or it could just be an idiotic bug that will be fixed in time.

qubit, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 22, 2019
  4. Windows 10 odd fullscreen bug

Automatically moving a fullscreen window onto a new desktop

Hi Joel,

In Windows 10, there is an option to open an app in a fullscreen view. This way, it will be possible for you to make the fullscreen window move to a new desktop. Follow these steps to do so.

• Right click on the application.
    • Select Properties.
    • Click on the Shortcut tab.
    • Beside the Run option, click on the drop-down menu and then choose Maximized.
    • Click on Apply button and then click OK.

If further assistance is needed, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 odd fullscreen bug

1. Windows 10 odd fullscreen bug - Similar Threads - odd fullscreen bug

2. Fullscreen Screen Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fullscreen Screen Bug: I'm not sure if it only applies to games, but everytime I open a fullscreen game for the first time after booting up my laptop, my screen glitches out after a little while few minutes? and the game freezes. I have to close the game because it is unresponsive. I don't really...
  3. Fullscreen Screen Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fullscreen Screen Bug: I'm not sure if it only applies to games, but everytime I open a fullscreen game for the first time after booting up my laptop, my screen glitches out after a little while few minutes? and the game freezes. I have to close the game because it is unresponsive. I don't really...
  4. Fullscreen bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fullscreen bug: Hello everyone,I need help with something, when I play minecraft for some reason whenever I use fullscreen my fps drops like crazy in certain maps, and it still happens after I tried all the optimizations I could think of....
  5. Fullscreen bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fullscreen bug: Hello everyone,I need help with something, when I play minecraft for some reason whenever I use fullscreen my fps drops like crazy in certain maps, and it still happens after I tried all the optimizations I could think of....
  6. Odd "Visual Bug" in Windows Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Odd "Visual Bug" in Windows Update: So, since May I've encountered a rather odd visual bug in my windows update settings page. I usually check it before shutting down in case of pending updates, and ocasionally, a .Net Framework update appears where updates would be. But then it disappears and it says I'm all...
  7. Desktop/Fullscreen bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop/Fullscreen bug: I've been having this problem for a while now and I haven't found a solution. I don't know exactly how to describe it but it usually happens when I alt tab. It's only happened when I play league of legends or when I have discord open. Lets say I'm on chrome and I alt tab to...
  8. some odd bugs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    some odd bugs: i got a few minors bugs on my windows 10(not a virus for certain),for example when i write something on google chrome on the task bar,it will sometimes delete everything i wrote by itself,on youtube when i ask for fullscreen it instantly come back,idek y but if i push the...
  9. brightness bug on fullscreen

brightness bug on fullscreen: Hi, i have a problem with all my apps on full screen like photoshop or zbrush, my screen's brightness is changed form 100% to 60% at sight. I checked all parameters about brightness in display's settings and the settings about energy and performance ratio. I can not found...
  10. Fullscreen bug?

Fullscreen bug?: Whenever I go into any platform, watch a fullscreen video there, it just goes black, on youtube it only happens if the video is 720p or better, but in steam (the game launcher) it happens too. Help? submitted by /u/elestupidoguy [link] [comments]...