Windows 10: Windows 10 Oddity

Discus and support Windows 10 Oddity in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When using Windows 10 mail Client with a gmail account I have reason to use 1kb files - When attached to mail and viewed in Win10 its not there when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoeGio2020, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Oddity

When using Windows 10 mail Client with a gmail account I have reason to use 1kb files - When attached to mail and viewed in Win10 its not there when I open the same email in Google-gmail client its there and can be downloaded . . This would seem to be a Windows Mail 10 Client issue

:)

JoeGio2020, Jun 3, 2020
  2. spapakons Win User

USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

Windows 10 Oddity [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

Windows 10 Oddity [​IMG]

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

Windows 10 Oddity [​IMG]

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

Windows 10 Oddity [​IMG]

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Oddity

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Oddity

1. Windows 10 Oddity - Similar Threads - Oddity

2. Weird Oddities - Malware Bytes and Chrome Win 11 Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Oddities - Malware Bytes and Chrome Win 11 Crash: Have a high end MCI PC. Never have problems until now. Frist, out of nowhere, I went to load a program called Silhouette Studio which is for my die-cutter. It would no longer load. Nothing was added/changed to system. So, I decided to reboot, but this time, an error window...
  3. Weird Oddities - Malware Bytes and Chrome Win 11 Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Oddities - Malware Bytes and Chrome Win 11 Crash: Have a high end MCI PC. Never have problems until now. Frist, out of nowhere, I went to load a program called Silhouette Studio which is for my die-cutter. It would no longer load. Nothing was added/changed to system. So, I decided to reboot, but this time, an error window...
  4. Network oddities

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network oddities: I hope you can help, I've been trying to figure this out and i'm scratching my head.We get intermittent connectivity issues with the client PCs connecting to the server i.e. randomly they will lose the connection to the network drives.In the DHCP settings it was originally...
  5. Network oddities

Network oddities: I hope you can help, I've been trying to figure this out and i'm scratching my head.We get intermittent connectivity issues with the client PCs connecting to the server i.e. randomly they will lose the connection to the network drives.In the DHCP settings it was originally...
  6. Blue Screens on Application Launch as well as other oddities after Windows 11 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screens on Application Launch as well as other oddities after Windows 11 Upgrade: Hi, this is my first time posting anything here in over 16 years of actively interacting with Windows PCs. I recently upgraded to Windows 11 from 10 this week, and after doing so, I've encountered hard crashes upon opening one particular application. I've also experienced...
  7. Blue Screens on Application Launch as well as other oddities after Windows 11 Upgrade

Blue Screens on Application Launch as well as other oddities after Windows 11 Upgrade: Hi, this is my first time posting anything here in over 16 years of actively interacting with Windows PCs. I recently upgraded to Windows 11 from 10 this week, and after doing so, I've encountered hard crashes upon opening one particular application. I've also experienced...
  8. LiteTouch/MDT Oddity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiteTouch/MDT Oddity: Good Afternoon!My company just recently spun up an MDT environment in order to image PCs. I've done this before, so it wasn't too tough to get it going. I am having one oddity that I'm hoping someone here has seen and can help with. So LiteTouch runs through its PE task...
  9. LiteTouch/MDT Oddity

LiteTouch/MDT Oddity: Good Afternoon!My company just recently spun up an MDT environment in order to image PCs. I've done this before, so it wasn't too tough to get it going. I am having one oddity that I'm hoping someone here has seen and can help with. So LiteTouch runs through its PE task...
  10. LiteTouch/MDT Oddity

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade