Windows 10: Windows 10 OEM Key activation later?

Discus and support Windows 10 OEM Key activation later? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all! I would like to ask you about Windows 10 OEM key. Is it possible to buy this key online and use it only after 3 or 4 months later? Hopefully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AndrásTörök1, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Windows 10 OEM Key activation later?

Hi all!

I would like to ask you about Windows 10 OEM key.

Is it possible to buy this key online and use it only after 3 or 4 months later?
    Hopefully noone will cancel it if i don't use it imediately.

Thank you for your answer!

Andris

:)

AndrásTörök1, Feb 4, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

activate windows 7 oem key

There is no difference between the OEM disc and the Retail disc with Windows 7. A retail disc will accept a OEM or Retail key, and vise versa.

If the OEM Key wasn't going to work with the disc you have, it would have stopped you during the install when it first asked you for the key, not during activation.

What is likely the problem is that, since the OEM version has already been activated once, it is failing activation again. Activate it over the phone using the option given to you on the failed activation screen, and you shouldn't have a problem activating it.

newtekie1, Feb 4, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    oem activation key

I have a window 10 os oem version. I want to do a fresh reinstall on my computer. Can I use the same activation key ( i used in the first place to get my pc up and running) if it has been used before.

Note: I will use the same cd and the key

aasim1111, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Tartaros Win User

Windows 10 OEM Key activation later?

activate windows 7 oem key

Well it didn't stop me because I told the installation program to activate the key later, so I didn't put any key during the installation. Maybe can it work if I put the key when it asks me in the installation?

Tartaros, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 OEM Key activation later?

1. Windows 10 OEM Key activation later? - Similar Threads - OEM Key activation

2. Windows 10 Activation with a Windows 7 OEM Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation with a Windows 7 OEM Key: Hello everyone,I am trying to upgrade a PC from windows 7 Pro OEM_DM to windows 10 Pro.I did so by unpacking the ISO and running the Setup.exeit ran the upgrade and everything looked good, then i saw there was no license added.I did copy my Windows 7 Pro key and tries to use...
  3. Windows 10 Activation with a Windows 7 OEM Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Activation with a Windows 7 OEM Key: Hello everyone,I am trying to upgrade a PC from windows 7 Pro OEM_DM to windows 10 Pro.I did so by unpacking the ISO and running the Setup.exeit ran the upgrade and everything looked good, then i saw there was no license added.I did copy my Windows 7 Pro key and tries to use...
  4. Windows 10 Activation with a Windows 7 OEM Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. OEM Key not Activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OEM Key not Activated: I downgrade Windows 10 to Windows 7 but OEM Windows 7 Home Premium key by Sony Corporation, enter product key is say Key is invalid. I checked specs page is Windows 7 Home Premium Factory Windows and installed same edition but Windows say I have 3 days to activate Windows,...
  6. OEM Key not Activated

OEM Key not Activated: I downgrade Windows 10 to Windows 7 but OEM Windows 7 Home Premium key by Sony Corporation, enter product key is say Key is invalid. I checked specs page is Windows 7 Home Premium Factory Windows and installed same edition but Windows say I have 3 days to activate Windows,...
  7. Activate Windows using OEM Key

Activate Windows using OEM Key: I bought a used HP 840 G3 Elitebook from a vendor, who told me that this laptop has a pre-activated window. After using it for 6 months, the license somehow 'expired', giving me the error "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...
  8. Activate Windows using OEM Key

Activate Windows using OEM Key: I bought a used HP 840 G3 Elitebook from a vendor, who told me that this laptop has a pre-activated window. After using it for 6 months, the license somehow 'expired', giving me the error "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...
  9. windows activation error with OEM key

windows activation error with OEM key: my OEM description is demanding for windows 10 RTM core country specific but i have installed windows 10 pro and its not activated with this OEM key so which version of window 10 should i have to install?...
  10. OEM key activation on Windows 10 machines

OEM key activation on Windows 10 machines: Hi ! I am to buy a Windows 10 license, but I am not sure if I should buy the retail OEM key or not. Because Microsoft stated OEM keys are non-transferrable; but I am more concerned when I have to changed my motherboard. My PC is currently 8 years old, and if the motherboard...