Windows 10: Windows 10 OEM Licensing / Cross Border Licensing

Discus and support Windows 10 OEM Licensing / Cross Border Licensing in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I work on the border of the US and Mexico. I am looking for information on Windows 10 OEM licensing. If I bought a US purchased Windows 10 OEM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Oliumen, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Oliumen Win User

Windows 10 OEM Licensing / Cross Border Licensing

I work on the border of the US and Mexico.

I am looking for information on Windows 10 OEM licensing.

If I bought a US purchased Windows 10 OEM License, could I use that license in Mexico for a customer who lives in Mexico?

Let me know.

Thank you!

:)

Oliumen, Jan 26, 2020
  2. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Question about OEM licenses

For an OEM license Windows, do I have to get a new Windows license everytime I upgrade the mobo? I read that it was tied to the BIOS. Thanks.

runevirage, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Windows 10 OEM Licensing / Cross Border Licensing

HalfAHertz, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 OEM Licensing / Cross Border Licensing

1. Windows 10 OEM Licensing / Cross Border Licensing - Similar Threads - OEM Licensing Cross

2. Licensing OEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Licensing OEM: Hey guys. I have a question and needed your support. I bought 40 computers with Windows 10 OEM from my company and I need to update Windows 10 to Windows 11, is it legal to update the operating system version so that there are no legal problems with MSFT? Thank you for your...
  3. Licensing OEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Licensing OEM: Hey guys. I have a question and needed your support. I bought 40 computers with Windows 10 OEM from my company and I need to update Windows 10 to Windows 11, is it legal to update the operating system version so that there are no legal problems with MSFT? Thank you for your...
  4. Licensing OEM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 OEM License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 OEM License: Hi there looking for some answers. I am about to build a new PC, a week or two away and I am going to buy a Windows 10 OEM license. Does this come on a DVD? Something I wont be able to use, as it wont have a DVD reader. Or can I download the ISO file on a USB and use...
  6. OEM License

in Windows 10 Support
    OEM License: I bought an OEM win 10 for my new self built pc, I wish to know in order to keep my OEM win 10 valid which parts cannot change ? Can i change cpu, rams, graphics card and sound card ? If i am not wrong only the motherboard cannot change ? 169777
  7. OEM License

OEM License: Hi, I bought a windows 7 Home Edition retail version long time ago. I got upgraded for free to windows 10 when it came out. Now, I bought a new computer and I was able to transfer my license from my old computer to the new one. I found an OEM pro version for sale on...
  8. License Windows 10 OEM

License Windows 10 OEM: I understand that now the Windows 10 OEM license comes embedded in the BIOS. The institution in which I work asks me for a licensing document, how can I obtain it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-windows-10-oem/b66dbb96-0884-48ef-9b0a-ef3b7641ef9d
  9. OEM license

OEM license: I have bought an OEM version of windows 10 which I bought at one of the authotized microsoft seller. The question is, is an OEM license legal to buy and install on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oem-license/6735fdd5-b0ca-4e93-944f-f5a1f3c9caed
  10. Windows 10 OEM license

Windows 10 OEM license: I bought a Laptop which came with windows 10 home installed in the hard drive (HDD) and I want to transfer this OS to an M.2 Solid state drive (SSD) in the same Laptop. As it's an OEM license and says "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft...