Windows 10: windows 10 oem reactivation due to dead ssd

Discus and support windows 10 oem reactivation due to dead ssd in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i sold a computer installed and activated windows 10 its an oem , ssd hard drives goes dead after 2 months or so , if i change ssd how to have windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by billylee7, May 18, 2022.

1. billylee7 Win User

windows 10 oem reactivation due to dead ssd

i sold a computer installed and activated windows 10 its an oem , ssd hard drives goes dead after 2 months or so , if i change ssd how to have windows activated again thanks.

:)

billylee7, May 18, 2022
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

Dude, go to Newegg right now and read the questions and answers tab on Windows 10 OEM. The OEM copies that are listed there DO in fact, come on an optical disc. The flash drive ONLY comes on Retail copies.

rtwjunkie, May 18, 2022
  3. upgrade to windows 10 home oem version

Based on how OEM licensing works, changing the motherboard invalidates the licensing. Recent communications suggest that Microsoft might be forgiving to such circumstance, so you could reinstall Windows 10 Home, then use chat support to reactivate:

Andre Da Costa, May 18, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 18, 2022
Thema:

1. windows 10 oem reactivation due to dead ssd - Similar Threads - oem reactivation due

2. windows 10 oem reactivation due to dead ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 oem reactivation due to dead ssd: i sold a computer installed and activated windows 10 its an oem , ssd hard drives goes dead after 2 months or so , if i change ssd how to have windows activated again thanks....
  3. windows 10 oem reactivation due to dead ssd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 oem reactivation due to dead ssd: i sold a computer installed and activated windows 10 its an oem , ssd hard drives goes dead after 2 months or so , if i change ssd how to have windows activated again thanks....
  4. Reactivating Windows on OEM Licensed Device?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivating Windows on OEM Licensed Device?: Hello, I wanted to ask about this activation problem that kinda confuses me. So, I had ROG Strix G531GT with OEM licensed Windows 10 Home. After that, I bought Windows 10 Pro license from retail, obviously, activated it, and it said that the digital license is linked into my...
  5. Windows 10 OEM reactivation after HDD loss

Windows 10 OEM reactivation after HDD loss: HiI have had my windows 10 OEM since I built my PC several years ago, My Solid state HDD died on me last week, and I have reinstalled windows on a new HDD, I have installed windows and tried to use my OEM product key to activate my copy of Windows on the same PC, but on a new...
  6. ReActivation of Windows 10 Pro OEM

ReActivation of Windows 10 Pro OEM: Hello, For the past two days I have been trying to get Microsoft support only to be hung up on, brushed off and lied to. Microsoft your support sucks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reactivation-of-windows-10-pro-oem/c7faf52c-018a-4331-b0c6-128c8363b2fe
  7. Reactivating windows using OEM license

Reactivating windows using OEM license: Alright so my laptop has OEM license , I need to format the pc now but im afraid of losing the license if after the format. I just need to know can I reactivate my laptop after the format using the product key i have when i got the license ? If so i would like to know how...
  8. Windows 10 reactivation changed HDD to SSD

Windows 10 reactivation changed HDD to SSD: Hello, I just changed my storage from HDD to SDD and I used my old ISO copy of Windows 10 which I got from registering a reserved copy from an email I received from Microsoft a few years ago. I noticed Windows didn't automatically activate on my PC which is quite unusual. I...
  9. OEM Reactivation with Local Account

OEM Reactivation with Local Account: Hi. I have a question If I purchase a laptop with Windows 10 that has an OEM license preinstalled, is a Microsoft account necessary to reactivate Windows 10 on the same computer after reinstallation or after minor hardware changes (apart from the motherboard)? Or will...
  10. Move OEM windows 10 to an SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Move OEM windows 10 to an SSD: Hi i recently bought a dell desktop with win 10 on it but I want to upgrade to an SSD how can I do this without having to re buy windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-oem-windows-10-to-an-ssd/c85cf7a0-0dcb-413c-a47c-f54d989a32e5