Windows 10: Windows 10 OEM

Discus and support Windows 10 OEM in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Just looking to clear some things up. I'm still operating currently on Win7, but going to be building a new gaming rig anyway. Are the OEM copies... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AndyTempest, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 OEM

Just looking to clear some things up.

I'm still operating currently on Win7, but going to be building a new gaming rig anyway.

Are the OEM copies webstores such as Scan.co.uk and Ebuyer.com and other PC Component retailers selling fully legit copies?

I've been reading some horror stories about OEM licenses purchased from the dodgy sites such as Kinguin and CdJkeys etc.. expiring after X amount of time, I'm guessing the Component retailers copies are less likely for this to occur since they're averaging around £100 for a key whereas the shady sites are like £25.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Andy Cowle

:)

AndyTempest, Jun 25, 2019
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

Dude, go to Newegg right now and read the questions and answers tab on Windows 10 OEM. The OEM copies that are listed there DO in fact, come on an optical disc. The flash drive ONLY comes on Retail copies.

rtwjunkie, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 OEM

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 OEM

1. Windows 10 OEM - Similar Threads - OEM

2. Reinstallation oem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstallation oem: I wonder if it is possible to reinstall a harddrive in a computer as many times as I like with the oem dvd sort of windows 10. When a I got a computer from my parents for a few years ago there was a following dvd media that was supossed to be used only for reinstallation in...
  3. Windows 10 Pro OEM DVD Purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Pro OEM DVD Purchase: Where on the Microsoft site can I purchase the DVD for Windows 10 Pro? Can I get one with 3 licenses? I am not able to find the location on the site to do this, and I do not want to buy a download....
  4. Can I reuse my OEM key on the same PC after resetting?

Can I reuse my OEM key on the same PC after resetting?: I'm planning on resting my PC using this method: Start menu>Settings>Update and Security>Reset this PC>Remove files and clean the drive. I'm wondering if I can still use the same OEM key before the reset. Thanks...
  5. Hi where can I get datasheet for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi where can I get datasheet for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM: need the datasheet for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-where-can-i-get-datasheet-for-microsoft-windows/130b0713-b6d2-4f55-9799-e3864ff9cbd0
  6. want to download window 10 pro for oem

want to download window 10 pro for oem: hello there i got licence window 10 pro for oem & now i want to formate the pc as my pc is effected with ransomware ...... so i need a soft copy of window 10 pro for oem, I am finding it in microsoft official website but it didnt got ... so i request u to send me a link...
  7. Windows 10 OEM Clean Install

Windows 10 OEM Clean Install: I currently have windows 10 home. If I were to install an OEM version of windows 10 pro, would I have to do a clean install? I've read online that you have to do a clean install if you had windows 7 or 8.1, but do you have to if you already have windows 10? tldr; Already...
  8. Ask for help for my MDAC problem after upgrade from Windows 10 Home OEM edition to Windows...

Ask for help for my MDAC problem after upgrade from Windows 10 Home OEM edition to Windows...: After upgrading my windows 10 Home OEM edition to Windows 10 Pro version 1803, I have encountered that one of my application that running in 32 bit had the problem with the MDAC that did not have problem before the upgrade. I keep on receiving message "The .NET Framework...
  9. Can I transfer my Windows 10 OS from an OEM PC to my new PC?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I transfer my Windows 10 OS from an OEM PC to my new PC?: I've a Lenovo PC that I bought with pre-installed Windows 10 Home. I'm building a new PC by myself. Can I transfer Windows 10 OS from old Lenovo PC to my new self-built PC?...
  10. Is OEM License Legit?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is OEM License Legit?: Hi, I searched online for Windows 10 Home License and there is a huge difference in prices on various websites. It ranges from INR 385 (USD5.36) to INR 9299 (USD 129.54). I am so confused! Some shops and Amazon sellers are offering Retail license for around INR 7500...