Windows 10: Windows 10 OEM

Discus and support Windows 10 OEM in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear Sir / Madam, A few days ago, we sold a new laptop and sold a Windows 10 Homa 64Bit software for it. Our Customer has ordered the laptop to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SuhajdaFerenc, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Windows 10 OEM

Dear Sir / Madam,

A few days ago, we sold a new laptop and sold a Windows 10 Homa 64Bit software for it. Our Customer has ordered the laptop to have Windows 10 installed, but without activation, the personal setup, then the Customer completes and then activates Windows.

Paint on the sticker covers the 2X5 block. The Customer scraped it off so that the characters were also damaged. What can be done in this case? I look forward to your kindly reply,

Regards,

Ferenc Suhajda

:)

SuhajdaFerenc, Sep 24, 2020
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

Dude, go to Newegg right now and read the questions and answers tab on Windows 10 OEM. The OEM copies that are listed there DO in fact, come on an optical disc. The flash drive ONLY comes on Retail copies.

rtwjunkie, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 OEM

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 OEM

1. Windows 10 OEM - Similar Threads - OEM

2. oem key not present in firmware?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    oem key not present in firmware?: [ATTACH] hi guys, i just activated windows 10 home with oem key, and i look in showkeyplus app and i see "oem key not present in firmware" is there a problem with my windows ?, how to solve it?...
  3. How do I find to what Windows edition is my OEM key related to?

How do I find to what Windows edition is my OEM key related to?: Hello, I have an ASUS Notebook I had for the last 8 years and of course the HDD went through many wipes. Windows 8 came pre-installed on the Notebook, I used OemKey.exe from https://neosmart.net/OemKey/ as mentioned here...
  4. I want upgrade license OEM from Windows 10 Home SL to Windows 10 Pro

I want upgrade license OEM from Windows 10 Home SL to Windows 10 Pro: Hello everyone I using Windows 10 Home SL key OEM, and i want to upgrade license to Windows 10 Pro key OEM. Make sure after i reinstall Windows 10, Windows 10 will automatic active Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows 10 Home SL in the future. Which should i buy license on...
  5. OEM Windows 7 to Windows 10 digital activation

OEM Windows 7 to Windows 10 digital activation: Dear Community, I have a Lenovo computer with a OEM Windows 7. I recently formatted the hard drive and install WINDOWS 10. The OEM activation key automatically validate the newly installed version. Can someone tell me if this is a valid method to upgrade? Thanks for your...
  6. Are the windows 10 usbs that Miscosoft sells oem or retail?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are the windows 10 usbs that Miscosoft sells oem or retail?: Are the Microsoft sold windows 10 usbs oem or retail. submitted by /u/Dissappointment_420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/je6uq8/are_the_windows_10_usbs_that_miscosoft_sells_oem/
  7. OEM or Retail Windows?

OEM or Retail Windows?: Hello Microsoft Community! I changed my laptop's drive from HDD to SDD to make it faster and because my laptop is experiencing some problems that frequently brings me to the Windows Blue Screen of Death. Since I can no longer make a bootable USB device to reinstall windows...
  8. Where can i buy OEM Windows system?

Where can i buy OEM Windows system?: We are a PC build company. We are looking forward to pre-install Windows system before sale. I am wondering where can i buy the WINDOWS 10 OEM system? And get authorized by Microsoft? Thanks...
  9. Transferring Win 10 key (OEM)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring Win 10 key (OEM): My rig is self-build and 3 years old. The OEM version of Win 10 was purchased seperately on Amazon and installed by myself. But .... Looks like I have now damaged my motherboard with a BIOS update (interrupt storm) and there's nothing that can be done to fix it and MSI wants...
  10. Windows 10 drivers vs OEM drivers laptop user

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 drivers vs OEM drivers laptop user: Hello Team! I've old laptop Lenovo Y50-70 and i'm using drivers provided from Lenovo. Windows somehow decide to update some of them, but the version that is finally updated are not listed at official OEM drivers. In this case at Lenovo site under my laptop model. Here is an...