Windows 10: Windows 10 & Office365: Document display and reviewing

Discus and support Windows 10 & Office365: Document display and reviewing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear Engineers: My Mac allows me to open any type of document with a simple double-click, and display it in ANY 2-dimensional dimensions, and display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by L_X_, Feb 17, 2020.

1. L_X_ Win User

Windows 10 & Office365: Document display and reviewing

Dear Engineers:

My Mac allows me to open any type of document with a simple double-click, and display it in ANY 2-dimensional dimensions, and display it in ANY part of my screen, along with any other documents, and leaves them exactly where and how I put them, in that part of my screen, in that individual zoom level, and in that display subwindow shape: PLEASE DO THAT.

Please don’t second-guess what users want and make nothing other than these hard Windows 10 submenu subroutines possible. I truly hate this inflexibility and undoing of my efforts.

My Mac doesn’t open or close any function until I click it. Hovering only displays the name of a file or function, and does not execute any action until clicked. PLEASE DO THIS.

My Mac shows extended file names, not just a few letters from my many similar file names, at the top of every document file, and does not waste space displaying my own personal full name at the top of every file opened, since I should hope I know my own name. PLEASE DO THIS.

My Mac gives me an obvious Sleep button, and does not shut down or put any files “away” until I tell it to. PLEASE DO THIS.

:)

2. DrGreg309 Win User

My Documents display in Windows 10

Is there a way to change the way the folders and files are displayed in My Documents?

I recently upgraded to 10 but I have a slight issue with 'My Documents'. Most of my files are in folders in My Documents and in Windows 7 I was able to filter by most recent updated with folders listed first followed by the documents which are not saved in folders. I have not found a way to duplicate this convenient display in 10.

DrGreg309, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 & Office365: Document display and reviewing - Similar Threads - Office365 Document display

2. office365 freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    office365 freezes: outlook365 freezes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office365-freezes/8ea40ac6-7101-4efc-90fb-634857fa5dac
  3. office365 freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    office365 freezes: outlook365 freezes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office365-freezes/8ea40ac6-7101-4efc-90fb-634857fa5dac
  4. Windows 10 reviews?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 reviews?: Just curious what people think about windows 10? Personally I have had nothing but problems since day one. Just sayin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-reviews/6f60bf38-e393-44c9-9c41-78932b828269
  5. Question on Office365

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question on Office365: I have a question on the office 365 Education plan ( https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/education/products/office ) If I download this, will I be able to use it when i am offline? Also, what will happen to the Microsoft Office 2010 that i currently have in my laptop? Will my...
  6. Windows 10, Office365 Default File Type

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, Office365 Default File Type: I'm running Windows 10 and have Office365. I have a file type called .data that has no default to open it. I want the default to be Excel. But when I try to set it either by right clicking and doing Open With or by going into the Control Panel, Excel is not an option. The...
  7. Office365 home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office365 home: hi. I installed,office 365 on my new pc. I opened a couple of private documents only to find out later that they were also shown up on my husbnds pc under WORD as recents. I since deleted the files, but want to know why it was shared as i had not shared anything. I am not...
  8. Office365 Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office365 Outlook: First apologise if this has been asked before. I have a small office with a Dell Inspiron 3470 which has a small SSD (128GB) and I have installed Office 365 Personal and moved the usual data folders and OneDrive folder to the D: drive. I am concerned that with the amount of...
  9. Enable or Disable Document Review for Speech Recognition in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Document Review for Speech Recognition in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Document Review for Speech Recognition in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Document Review for Speech Recognition in Windows 10 When you set up Speech Recognition in Windows 10, it lets you control your PC with your voice alone, without...
  10. My Documents display in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    My Documents display in Windows 10: Is there a way to change the way the folders and files are displayed in My Documents? I recently upgraded to 10 but I have a slight issue with 'My Documents'. Most of my files are in folders in My Documents and in Windows 7 I was able to filter by most recent updated with...