Windows 10: Windows 10 Old Folder

Discus and support Windows 10 Old Folder in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What must I do to change admin or other to be able to delete this folder? Thanks... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LoyBanks, Jul 21, 2019.

1. LoyBanks Win User

Windows 10 Old Folder

What must I do to change admin or other to be able to delete this folder? Thanks

:)

LoyBanks, Jul 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 21, 2019
  4. enso Win User

Windows 10 Old Folder

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Thema:

Windows 10 Old Folder

1. Windows 10 Old Folder - Similar Threads - Old Folder

2. I recently reset my windows 10 and now i see a folder called windows old in c drive my C Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently reset my windows 10 and now i see a folder called windows old in c drive my C Drive: I recently reset my windows 10 and now i see a folder called windows old in c drive my C Drive is having only 256 gb but that folder have more than 500 GB how can it possible can i delet the folder or it delet automatically...
  3. I recently reset my windows 10 and now i see a folder called windows old in c drive my C Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently reset my windows 10 and now i see a folder called windows old in c drive my C Drive: I recently reset my windows 10 and now i see a folder called windows old in c drive my C Drive is having only 256 gb but that folder have more than 500 GB how can it possible can i delet the folder or it delet automatically...
  4. I recently reset my windows 10 and now i see a folder called windows old in c drive my C Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft Edge tries to recreate old folder in OneDrive PC location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge tries to recreate old folder in OneDrive PC location: Our company uses onedrive buisness to store files and we have a IE compatible web-based program to review and download reports. Whenever I try to "save as" a report, the default is a folder that was located in the OneDrive folder under Users on the C-Drive. Even if i save in...
  6. Microsoft Edge tries to recreate old folder in OneDrive PC location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge tries to recreate old folder in OneDrive PC location: Our company uses onedrive buisness to store files and we have a IE compatible web-based program to review and download reports. Whenever I try to "save as" a report, the default is a folder that was located in the OneDrive folder under Users on the C-Drive. Even if i save in...
  7. Microsoft Edge tries to recreate old folder in OneDrive PC location

8. How to stop windows from creating folders from my old PC onto my new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop windows from creating folders from my old PC onto my new PC: HiI recently setup a new PC with windows . As part of the setup windows asked me if I wanted to sync folders from my old PC to my new PC . I said yes.This was originally what I wanted but now I don't want this to happen, and I can't seem to stop it. Every time I delete the...
  9. How to stop windows from creating folders from my old PC onto my new PC

How to stop windows from creating folders from my old PC onto my new PC: HiI recently setup a new PC with windows . As part of the setup windows asked me if I wanted to sync folders from my old PC to my new PC . I said yes.This was originally what I wanted but now I don't want this to happen, and I can't seem to stop it. Every time I delete the...
  10. How can you access an old profile files are on the computer but don't show in the folder?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can you access an old profile files are on the computer but don't show in the folder?: Hi I have a Dell laptop. A couple of weeks ago, the Window 10 program installed an update and it created a series of unfortunate events. At first my computer was looping on the "Preparing for Automatic Repair". I conducted a diagnostic and everything passed. I then had issues...