Windows 10: Windows 10 Old Photo Viewer .EXE location

Discus and support Windows 10 Old Photo Viewer .EXE location in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ive installed the old photo viewer from Win7 and it works fine but I got files I cant select it as "open with" even tho I know they can be opened with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Peka9912, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Peka9912 Win User

Windows 10 Old Photo Viewer .EXE location

Ive installed the old photo viewer from Win7 and it works fine but I got files I cant select it as "open with" even tho I know they can be opened with it. So I need to find the .exe file to select it from the menu but I dont really remember where it got installed or how to find it. Can someone help me?

:)

Peka9912, Jun 25, 2022

2. Where is MS Photo viewer exe located

Hi Ian,

Thank you for letting us know about your inquiry

I am glad to work with you and help you find an answer for your question

I understand that you have some question regarding the location of MS Photo viewer exe.

Don't worry let us work together to find an answer for your question.

Useful information is located at bellow as well as well as an option to go to MS Photo viewer exe if it is available on the computer if not it will also be explained.

Photo viewer for Windows 10

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402713...

Thank you again for letting us know about your question Ian

Please let me know on how I can provide further assistance to you.

Best Regards,

Anthony De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Jun 25, 2022
  3. Where is MS Photo viewer exe located

Sorry this is a bone head question but I am at wits end and googling the questions did not help.

I have a brand new windows 10 computer. One of my programs wants to to know how to handle/display jpg's. Everyone suggests to me that MS Photo Viewer program included free with windows 10 is the way to go. I am not even sure what I was using in Windows
    7. So when my program asks how I want to handle JPG's I browse to:

c: programs\windows photo viewer\

In this directory and one sub directory the only one exe file that can be seen imagingdevices.exe. Click on that and it starts to add/configure your imaging scanner. When I scanned the computer for photo*.exe My computer found only one file and it was not
    it. I opened a jpg file in explorer by double clicking on it and the photo opened and in the upper left corner of the pane it says "photo -<name of photo>" ut I could not find any "properties" option/pull down so I could trace this back to the programs source.
    I have wasted 2 hours trying to do this simple task that I have done hundreds of times before. It should not be this difficult!

Back up plan abandon MS Window recommendation and find a good viewer on the net and install. Recomendations.

mslacat2363, Jun 25, 2022
  4. iko22 Win User

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

Windows 10 Old Photo Viewer .EXE location [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Old Photo Viewer .EXE location - Similar Threads - Old Photo Viewer

2. Windows Photo Viewer The old old is not working despite me having it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Photo Viewer The old old is not working despite me having it: Made a custom Windows 10 ISO with stuff debloated, accidentally removed Photo Viewer, wanted it back, asked my friend for his Windows Photo Viewer folder, placed it in Program Files folder, restarted computer, doesn't work.I have the registry files already which enables it,...
  3. Windows Photo Viewer The old old is not working despite me having it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo Viewer The old old is not working despite me having it: Made a custom Windows 10 ISO with stuff debloated, accidentally removed Photo Viewer, wanted it back, asked my friend for his Windows Photo Viewer folder, placed it in Program Files folder, restarted computer, doesn't work.I have the registry files already which enables it,...
  4. Windows 10 Old Photo Viewer .EXE location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Old Photo Viewer .EXE location: Ive installed the old photo viewer from Win7 and it works fine but I got files I cant select it as "open with" even tho I know they can be opened with it. So I need to find the .exe file to select it from the menu but I dont really remember where it got installed or how to...
  5. Windows 10 Old Photo Viewer .EXE location

Windows 10 Old Photo Viewer .EXE location: Ive installed the old photo viewer from Win7 and it works fine but I got files I cant select it as "open with" even tho I know they can be opened with it. So I need to find the .exe file to select it from the menu but I dont really remember where it got installed or how to...
  6. Where is MS Photo viewer exe located

Where is MS Photo viewer exe located: Question raised previously by: mslacat2363 September 2019 Ian Hicks May 2020 We use an Electronic Document Management System EDMS for all of our Project Deliverables. This includes multiple different file formats, such as .pdf .dgn .docx .xlsx .jpg .png etc. For all...
  7. Where is MS Photo viewer exe located

Where is MS Photo viewer exe located: I have the same problem as mslacat2363 September 2019 I can attach a file to my data actually, just the file link, the original file remains on disk. My program needs to know what type of file it is. It uses: E = String260, Chr0 i = FindExecutablesFilePath,...
  8. Locate the executable file for windows photo viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locate the executable file for windows photo viewer: I have a newsreader that wants the executable program name on my Windows 10 Pro desktop when opening .jpeg, .jpg files. In older Windows OS I could find the .exe file in a systems or systems 32 directory. Anyone know where Windows 10 Pro keeps this file ? (also, I dl'd the...
  9. Where is MS Photo viewer exe located

Where is MS Photo viewer exe located: Sorry this is a bone head question but I am at wits end and googling the questions did not help. I have a brand new windows 10 computer. One of my programs wants to to know how to handle/display jpg's. Everyone suggests to me that MS Photo Viewer program included free...
  10. W10 default photo viewer registry location

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 default photo viewer registry location: W10 choose a default photo viewer doesn't let me select a program from my computer only from the app store. On top of that if I select my program using Open With and set it as the default W10 disregards it the next time I open a jpg file. According to the internet this...