Windows 10: Windows 10 old wallpaper

Discus and support Windows 10 old wallpaper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I lost my windows 10 original wallpaper.Can someone help me restore it? I already tried searching bing and all other the websites but its of no use.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anubhab Chandra, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Windows 10 old wallpaper

I lost my windows 10 original wallpaper.Can someone help me restore it? I already tried searching bing and all other the websites but its of no use.

:)

Anubhab Chandra, Apr 13, 2020
  2. lZKoce Win User

Wallpaper setup in Windows 10

Hello everyone,

laugh all you want, but I have an issue with Windows 10 and setting up wallpapers. Right click-> background doesn't help. I want the old school screen I have seen in Windows 8. I want to set up a dual monitor wallpaper. This command used to take me to the right place :

control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper , but now it doesn't. What could be the problem here ?

The wallpaper page is no longer available from Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Personlization > Desktop background like in Windows 8. Why did they change this is beyond my understanding. Anyone with an idea is more than welcomed.

Windows version is : 1703 ( OS build 15063.483 )
    Windows edition: Home
    Activation status: Digital license linked to my MS Account

lZKoce, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Windows 10 old wallpaper

Wallpaper setup in Windows 10

try this

1 create new shortcut
    2 where it says type in location > C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL desk.cpl,,@desktop
    3 name it something like win8 old skool wallpaper menu or Donald Duck was here or ... whatever.
    4 profit

DeathtoGnomes, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 old wallpaper

1. Windows 10 old wallpaper - Similar Threads - old wallpaper

2. HOW DO I GET THE OLD WINDOWS 10 WALLPAPER

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW DO I GET THE OLD WINDOWS 10 WALLPAPER: THIS OLD WALLPAPER IS AWESOME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-old-windows-10-wallpaper/6ed94df2-f0e4-44a8-a9f8-ba889d5a445f
  3. Some Old Wallpapers Keep Displaying

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some Old Wallpapers Keep Displaying: Hi Community,Contrarily to other posts that I've looked, I'm having the reverse issue: I keep getting annoyed by older wallpapers that I once set, part of a slideshow folder.In spite of setting a different folder for new wallpapers, I'm now getting a mix of older and newer...
  4. Some Old Wallpapers Keep Displaying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Old Wallpapers Keep Displaying: Hi Community,Contrarily to other posts that I've looked, I'm having the reverse issue: I keep getting annoyed by older wallpapers that I once set, part of a slideshow folder.In spite of setting a different folder for new wallpapers, I'm now getting a mix of older and newer...
  5. Some Old Wallpapers Keep Displaying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. hi . i really want to find a old spotlight wallpaper from windows 10....it was default in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi . i really want to find a old spotlight wallpaper from windows 10....it was default in...: hi . i really want to find a old spotlight wallpaper from windows 10....it was default in old version and i cnat find it anywhere on the internet.....if have a blurry picture of the wallpaper if anyone could help me find it...
  7. hi . i really want to find a old spotlight wallpaper from windows 10....it was default in...

hi . i really want to find a old spotlight wallpaper from windows 10....it was default in...: hi . i really want to find a old spotlight wallpaper from windows 10....it was default in old version and i cnat find it anywhere on the internet.....if have a blurry picture of the wallpaper if anyone could help me find it...
  8. hi . i really want to find a old spotlight wallpaper from windows 10....it was default in...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How to see my old wallpapers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to see my old wallpapers: Old wallpapers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-see-my-old-wallpapers/8cbab8fc-8ee2-4c91-a84a-aa6a06ebc5e1
  10. How to see my old wallpapers

How to see my old wallpapers: Old wallpapers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-see-my-old-wallpapers/8cbab8fc-8ee2-4c91-a84a-aa6a06ebc5e1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tecproaddvice.windows 10 old wallpaper