Windows 10: Windows 10 older ver install.

Discus and support Windows 10 older ver install. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Once i tried to install Windows 10 1507 version. Ok, So when i tried to, it started and asked me which drive to install i selected that, after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sri charan rekapalli, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Windows 10 older ver install.

Hello, Once i tried to install Windows 10 1507 version. Ok, So when i tried to, it started and asked me which drive to install i selected that, after it started installing copying files for install, installing features, updates, then finishing after that it said windows has to restart so i clicked restart now, but it said an error that is, Windows could not configure your hardware something like that error, not sure about the error. Please help i want to install the older version because i hate 20H2 and i want 1507 plz help .

:)

sri charan rekapalli, Feb 23, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Feb 23, 2021
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 older ver install.

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 older ver install.

1. Windows 10 older ver install. - Similar Threads - older ver install

2. Need help with windows 10 install on older machine.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with windows 10 install on older machine.: I’m trying to get windows 10 64bit installed on a pretty old system. I’m able to get the 32bit version running fine but when I try to install the 64bit it doesn’t get passed the bios boot screen. This was an old video editing system so the specs were solid for its time. Dual...
  3. 'clean install' of Windows 10 in older laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    'clean install' of Windows 10 in older laptop: Friends. I've built a few pcs for myself and friends for a few years and have installed and done clean installs on my pc before, but I am questioning my thoughts on my present situation. A customer of mine gave me his old HP Pavilion however it is so full of his old...
  4. Cannot install an older version of Windows 10

Cannot install an older version of Windows 10: Hey y'all, I've had a very difficult time over the past two days simply trying to get an older, more compatible version of Windows 10 for my laptop. I need to install Windows 10, so naturally I went to download the Media Creation Tool. I ran it, and upon booting up the...
  5. Installing older Windows?

Installing older Windows?: Can an older Windows be installed on a notebook with Windows 10 pre-installed? LG Älteres Windows installieren?
  6. Trying to install Windows 10 on an older Used computer

Trying to install Windows 10 on an older Used computer: Hello all, I recently purchased an older HP EliteDesk 800 G1 from my place of work. The hard drive was, of course, wiped so its a complete blank slate. My daily driver is a Mac Laptop (no judging, its getting me through college). I created a windows boot drive on a Sandisk...
  7. Windows install on older laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows install on older laptop: When installing windows 10 on an old dell vostro 3550 computer the graphics switches from the laptop screen to the vga connector and the output can be viewed with a vga monitor. I have updated the video driver and that doesn't help. I have another identical laptop that has...
  8. Install an older version of Windows 10

Install an older version of Windows 10: Hi, My Windows 10 was recently updated to 1809, which unfortunately messed up my fps in games (again... had the same issues with 1803). As I already tried all the suggestions available online (disable game bar and full screen optimisations...bla bla), I want to install an...
  9. Clean Install Windows 10 Pro ver. 1809

Clean Install Windows 10 Pro ver. 1809: I have a question to ask before I go further to have clean install on my desktop. Yes I know that I should have a full back up copy of the main drive but what program will do to get all the files together something like Norton Ghost or other program. My question is that after...
  10. How best to install windows 10 on an older laptop?

How best to install windows 10 on an older laptop?: I have a bootable USB stick with windows 10 home on it that I used to do a clean install on my main laptop. I was considering using it on an older laptop as well, but my concern is with the validation. The older laptop isn't new enough to have the windows CD key in the bios,...