Windows 10: Windows 10 OLP license

Discus and support Windows 10 OLP license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; We requested a Windows 10 OLP license to our supplier as we needed license that we can transfer to another computer once it dies and our supplier gave... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jayson latina, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Windows 10 OLP license

We requested a Windows 10 OLP license to our supplier as we needed license that we can transfer to another computer once it dies and our supplier gave us Microsoft Windows Professional 10 Sngl OLP 1License NoLevel Legalization GetGenuine how do we use this license, we are not given any product key to use.

:)

jayson latina, Jan 24, 2020

2. Get Genuine License Or OLP

Dear All,

I'm Eko. I have a company with more than 30 PC's. We do have OLP license installed in our PC's. But some of them have pirated windows 7 (not genuine). I was suggested by one of my colleague and purchasing staff in my company to buy Windows Get Genuine License.
    This makes me confused why I must buy Get Genuine License instead of OLP. So, my questions are, first, which one is better, to buy windows get genuine license or OLP license?

secondly, is get genuine license the same with OEM that both of them cannot be transferred to other PC within my company.

Thanks for the answer.

Regards,

Eko Y

Eko Yudrawan, Jan 24, 2020
  3. ArtMiod Win User
    ,olp - What is ,olp?

When I start to type in search, or as you can see in the title ,olp ,olp magically appears. How can I stop this from coming up? Is this a virus? I have scanned my computer with M,olpcAfee and tried to restore back to a previous,olp date ,olpbut nothing
    seems to work. Any suggestions on how to remove this is greatly appreciated.

As you can see the,olp appears anytime I type in search, emails, this statement. I'm running windows 10

[In Metadata:'Solution' changed from MSE to other]

ArtMiod, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Graeme.P Win User

Windows 10 OLP license

Can a business use an OLP Windows license of another company?

Hi Ruriimasu, I'm Graeme, an independent adviser here to help.

You can't legally purchase OLP licenses from another business, and they won't remain activated for long even if you do. The PC with an OLP license needs an activation server to be configured for the business it was intended.

The sellers offering cheap Windows licenses are in breach of the terms of use. The only legal way to purchase Windows licenses is through Microsoft directly, or a licensed reseller.

Here's the best place to purchase licenses:

Buy & Download Windows 10 - Microsoft Store Australia

Hopefully this helps! Please let me know if you need further support! Thanks!

Graeme.P, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 OLP license

1. Windows 10 OLP license - Similar Threads - OLP license

2. Reinstall and reactivate Microsoft Windows 10 Pro license SNGL OLP NL vs Office 2021 LTSC...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstall and reactivate Microsoft Windows 10 Pro license SNGL OLP NL vs Office 2021 LTSC...: Hi,I have a question regarding reinstalling and reactivating Windows 10 Pro SNGL OLP NL vs Office 2021 LTSC Standard license on another computer.I purchased more than 100 Windows 10 Pro SNGL OLP NL vs Office 2021 LTSC Standard licenses and installed them on computers in the...
  3. Reinstall and reactivate Microsoft Windows 10 Pro license SNGL OLP NL vs Office 2021 LTSC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall and reactivate Microsoft Windows 10 Pro license SNGL OLP NL vs Office 2021 LTSC...: Hi,I have a question regarding reinstalling and reactivating Windows 10 Pro SNGL OLP NL vs Office 2021 LTSC Standard license on another computer.I purchased more than 100 Windows 10 Pro SNGL OLP NL vs Office 2021 LTSC Standard licenses and installed them on computers in the...
  4. Reinstall and reactivate Microsoft Windows 10 Pro license SNGL OLP NL vs Office 2021 LTSC...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Return MS Server 2019 Data center OLP for the same product as Volume Licencing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Return MS Server 2019 Data center OLP for the same product as Volume Licencing: Hi ThereI recently bought 2 x MS 2019 Data Center 16 Core 2 x MS Exchange Server Standard 2019 & some CALS through a software wholesaler.Upon delivery of the product keys I forwarded them to my client who has not entered them or used them in any way and realised that they...
  6. Return MS Server 2019 Data center OLP for the same product as Volume Licencing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Return MS Server 2019 Data center OLP for the same product as Volume Licencing: Hi ThereI recently bought 2 x MS 2019 Data Center 16 Core 2 x MS Exchange Server Standard 2019 & some CALS through a software wholesaler.Upon delivery of the product keys I forwarded them to my client who has not entered them or used them in any way and realised that they...
  7. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro SNGL OLP NL

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro SNGL OLP NL: if we buy, then these windows 10 license gets auto-update to the newer version, say windows 11, 12, etc whenever they come and do we foresee the use of windows 10 for more than 2 years. For example, we can see if we have bought windows 7 in past and are still in use, so we...
  8. About WinPro 10 SNGL Upgrd OLP NL Acdmc

About WinPro 10 SNGL Upgrd OLP NL Acdmc: I am IT admin for a school, we bought some computers which come with Windows 10, and we would like to change the version to Windows 10 Pro. I saw on some websites that there is a license called WinPro 10 SNGL Upgrd OLP NL Acdmc, but I am not sure whether this license...
  9. Volume license - MOLP WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization

Volume license - MOLP WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization: Hello, I would like to know more about "MOLP WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization ", does this kind of volume license allow to be re-use when my hardware is changed due to malfunction(like a Retail key)? Or it works like OEM license which dedicated to a certain set of...
  10. Can a business use an OLP Windows license of another company?

Can a business use an OLP Windows license of another company?: Hi All. Question is as above. There are many ads on ebay offering OLP licenses at a fraction of original prices. Just wondering if obtaining such licenses is legally allowed....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. License window 10 type OLP