Windows 10: Windows 10 on a Chromebook

Discus and support Windows 10 on a Chromebook in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How would i download/install windows 10 on to my chromebook?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ColtonCorder, May 19, 2020 at 10:37 PM.

1. Windows 10 on a Chromebook

How would i download/install windows 10 on to my chromebook?

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 10 on a Chromebook

windows 10 for google chromebook

Hi Jacob

Windows 10 can be installed on some Chromebooks, though the Chromebook generally is usually very slow, because the hardware is very weak in a Chromebook and Windows 10 is very resource hungry . . .

I will check this out for you, what is the exact Make and Model No. of your Chromebook - that will be printed on a sticker on the base of that device . . .

Thema:

Windows 10 on a Chromebook

1. Windows 10 on a Chromebook - Similar Threads - Chromebook

2. creating Windows10 repair USB stick with my Chromebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    creating Windows10 repair USB stick with my Chromebook: Is it possible to create a new repair USB stick with my Chromebook for my other Windows10 laptop that won't open?I'm not very computer literate but the Windows10 laptop turns on but that's it...
  3. Won't Work Chromebook To Windows 10

Won't Work Chromebook To Windows 10: I wanted to ask if i can get windows 10 on my chromebook. Is there a way to install it without disc or USB? I have the ISO file but VLC wont open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-work-chromebook-to-windows-10/a32a58e4-702a-49f9-a2d4-13f45a5b5f83
  4. Chromebook To Windows 10

Chromebook To Windows 10: I wanted to ask if i can get windows 10 on my chromebook. Is there a way to install it without disc or USB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chromebook-to-windows-10/a32a58e4-702a-49f9-a2d4-13f45a5b5f83
  5. SAMSUNG CHROMEBOOK 350XBA-K07

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    SAMSUNG CHROMEBOOK 350XBA-K07: HOW DO I FIND OUT IF THIS LAPTOP HAS WINDOWS 10??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-chromebook-350xba-k07/0a6a863f-e4c0-4bd0-a125-e25c36b99c28
  6. I am building a pc and want to install windows via USB but all I have is a chromebook.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am building a pc and want to install windows via USB but all I have is a chromebook.: Basically what the title says. All I have is a chromebook and I don't have access to a windows computer with the lockdown going on. Is there a way for me to get the installer from a chromebook or am I just out of luck? Edit: Grammer submitted by /u/ShadowGale5876 [link]...
  7. Chromebook Certain Key Numbers Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Chromebook Certain Key Numbers Not Working: I have a chromebook bought over 2 years ago from best buy online. Its a chromebook 14' celeron processor with 32gb ssd and 4gb ram. I notice not long ago when i pressed certain number keys... 1 2 3 4, it would not work. I have to press it really hard to get it to work. Well...
  8. Use chromebook’s camera as camera for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Use chromebook’s camera as camera for windows 10?: Hello! I was wondering if it’s possible to use my chromebooks camera as a webcam for my windows PC. If not that’s quite alright but it would be very nice if it could. Thank you in advance to any responses! submitted by /u/SARGISMANTHE2ND [link] [comments]...
  9. Chromebook Certain Key Numbers Not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Chromebook Certain Key Numbers Not Working: I have a chromebook bought over 2 years ago from best buy online. Its a chromebook 14' celeron processor with 32gb ssd and 4gb ram. I notice not long ago when i pressed certain number keys... 1 2 3 4, it would not work. I have to press it really hard to get it to work. Well...
  10. windows 10 for google chromebook

windows 10 for google chromebook: Hello, I have a google chromebook but I need windows 10 to run work systems. Is there any way i can get it on this computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-for-google-chromebook/99fa532d-0d92-4634-9ab1-71680574dc5e