Windows 10: Windows 10 on a new laptop, 4GB Ramn, 1TB HHD, AMD ATHLON silver processor and it crashed...

Discus and support Windows 10 on a new laptop, 4GB Ramn, 1TB HHD, AMD ATHLON silver processor and it crashed... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I cant believe this. I just got this laptop an hour ago, the startup was fine BUT then when I try to do ANYTHING it lags and freezes. I checked task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Slayd_515, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Slayd_515 Win User

Windows 10 on a new laptop, 4GB Ramn, 1TB HHD, AMD ATHLON silver processor and it crashed...

I cant believe this. I just got this laptop an hour ago, the startup was fine BUT then when I try to do ANYTHING it lags and freezes. I checked task manager and BAM McAfee taking most of the processing power alongside the windows module updater not sure but I think it's the updates. I cant believe that it hasnt even been an hour and the laptop has been frozen for THE LAST 20 MINUTES. I JUST GOT THIS AND HOUR AGO. My dissappintement is immeasurable and my day is ruined. Not to mention I got this for university and a little bit of gaming, nothing too extreme AND IT CANT EVEN RUN ITS OWN OPERATING SYSTEM. I am pretty sure this isnt the laptops problem but windows 10, I have trust in AMD. I just cant be bothered. I've lost faith in Microsoft and windows 10. I dont even want to start on the problems I had with updates on my old laptops. And on one of my older laptops I had a problem where, whenever I plugged in the charge the laptop would become unusable Infinite crashes and freezes and I suspect that this is the same with my new laptop, as I did plug in the charger before it crashed and I'm just so disappointed. Its insanity.

If you are a user please read this, I hope it shows some insight and I hope windows 10 itself is improved before releasing different versions of the same broken operating system for even more money.

:)

Slayd_515, Sep 19, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New AMD Athlon, Athlon Pro and Ryzen Pro processors

Source: AMD Reimagines Everyday Computing with New "Zen" Based Athlon Desktop Processors, Expands Commercial Client Portfolio with 2nd Generation Ryzen PRO Desktop Processors | AMD

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New AMD Athlon, Athlon Pro and Ryzen Pro processors

Source: AMD Reimagines Everyday Computing with New "Zen" Based Athlon Desktop Processors, Expands Commercial Client Portfolio with 2nd Generation Ryzen PRO Desktop Processors | AMD

Brink, Sep 19, 2020
  4. David_611 Win User

Windows 10 on a new laptop, 4GB Ramn, 1TB HHD, AMD ATHLON silver processor and it crashed...

Can Windows 10 be installed on a PC having an AMD Athlon XP 3000+ Processor

I have updated a PC to 32-bit Windows 7 Ultimate. It has an AMD Athlon XP 3000+ processor. When attempting the upgrade to Windows 10, the installation errors with the message that Windows 10 cannot be installed because the processor lacks features: PAE/SS02
    and NX. I would like to take advantage of the free upgrade to Windows 10.

Can Windows 10 be installed by an ISO download install? Or Windows 10 clean install?

Your suggestions.

David_611, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 on a new laptop, 4GB Ramn, 1TB HHD, AMD ATHLON silver processor and it crashed... - Similar Threads - laptop 4GB Ramn

2. i have a laptop of 4GB RAM 1TB,HDD and 128GB,SSD and AMD A-6 9225 Processor can it run...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a laptop of 4GB RAM 1TB,HDD and 128GB,SSD and AMD A-6 9225 Processor can it run...: i have a laptop of 4GB RAM 1TB,HDD and 128GB,SSD and AMD A-6 9225 Processor can it run windows 11 please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-laptop-of-4gb-ram-1tbhdd-and-128gbssd-and/de10239f-b1cd-4ae6-aa1f-73b32dcd8e68
  3. i have a laptop of 4GB RAM 1TB,HDD and 128GB,SSD and AMD A-6 9225 Processor can it run...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have a laptop of 4GB RAM 1TB,HDD and 128GB,SSD and AMD A-6 9225 Processor can it run...: i have a laptop of 4GB RAM 1TB,HDD and 128GB,SSD and AMD A-6 9225 Processor can it run windows 11 please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-laptop-of-4gb-ram-1tbhdd-and-128gbssd-and/de10239f-b1cd-4ae6-aa1f-73b32dcd8e68
  4. i have a laptop of 4GB RAM 1TB,HDD and 128GB,SSD and AMD A-6 9225 Processor can it run...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Is AMD Vision Pro part of AMD Athlon X2 in HP Compaq 315eu MT or Other AMD Processor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is AMD Vision Pro part of AMD Athlon X2 in HP Compaq 315eu MT or Other AMD Processor?: Im Very Confused and my head is paining me i cant sleep, because im not getting any answer, so Please Answer quickest u can after 2 days im gonna get that desktop setup on my desk because, thanks!...
  6. Introducing 16-core AMD Ryzen 9 3950X and AMD Athlon 3000G Processors

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing 16-core AMD Ryzen 9 3950X and AMD Athlon 3000G Processors: Today, AMD announced the release of the highly anticipated flagship 16-core AMD Ryzen9 3950X processor, available worldwide November 25, 2019. AMD Ryzen 9 3950X processor brings the ultimate processor for gamers with effortless 1080P gaming in select titles1 and up to 2X more...
  7. New 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen PRO and AMD Athlon PRO Mobile Processors

in Windows 10 News
    New 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen PRO and AMD Athlon PRO Mobile Processors: Today, AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) announced the latest additions to its PRO processor lineup: 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen PRO mobile processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and AMD Athlon™ PRO mobile processors with Radeon Vega Graphics. Providing commercial notebook users with power-efficient...
  8. AMD announces new mobile Ryzen, Athlon, and A-Series processors

in Windows 10 News
    AMD announces new mobile Ryzen, Athlon, and A-Series processors: Today, AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) announced the first members of its 2019 mobility line-up encompassing all notebook segments: 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen 3000 Series Mobile Processors powering ultrathin and gaming notebooks; AMD Athlon 300 Series Mobile Processors powering mainstream notebooks...
  9. New AMD Athlon, Athlon Pro and Ryzen Pro processors

in Windows 10 News
    New AMD Athlon, Athlon Pro and Ryzen Pro processors: AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced a reimagined family of AMD Athlon desktop processors with Radeon Vega graphics that have been optimized for everyday PC users: the AMD Athlon 200GE, Athlon 220GE, and Athlon 240GE processor. Combining the high-performance x86 “Zen”3 core and...
  10. New Intel Pentium Silver and Intel Celeron Processors

in Windows 10 News
    New Intel Pentium Silver and Intel Celeron Processors: Intel delivers industry-leading innovations and creates new experiences across its portfolio products. Today, Intel unveils the all-new Intel Pentium® Silver and Intel Celeron® processors. The new Intel Pentium Silver and Intel Celeron processors are based on Intel’s...