Windows 10: Windows 10 on a second computer

Discus and support Windows 10 on a second computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just bought Windows 10 and want to know if I can also put it on my second computer. Not sure it is networked correctly or not. Thanks much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mark wespetal, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Windows 10 on a second computer

I just bought Windows 10 and want to know if I can also put it on my second computer. Not sure it is networked correctly or not.

Thanks much

:)

mark wespetal, Dec 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 on a second computer

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 on a second computer

1. Windows 10 on a second computer - Similar Threads - second computer

2. Computer freezes for a seconds/minutes and no apps respond while clicking also. after that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes for a seconds/minutes and no apps respond while clicking also. after that...: Please give me a solution I am facing this problem with my pc atleast a month. My every drivers and windows update all uptodate, But i am facing freeze and stutter issue with my pc. when i am going on any application it actually freezes my pc for a seconds then after sometime...
  3. Computer freezes for a seconds/minutes and no apps respond while clicking also. after that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes for a seconds/minutes and no apps respond while clicking also. after that...: Please give me a solution I am facing this problem with my pc atleast a month. My every drivers and windows update all uptodate, But i am facing freeze and stutter issue with my pc. when i am going on any application it actually freezes my pc for a seconds then after sometime...
  4. Computer freezes for a seconds/minutes and no apps respond while clicking also. after that...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The LEDs of my computer turn on along with the fans at full speed, half a second after I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The LEDs of my computer turn on along with the fans at full speed, half a second after I...: Hello, I am looking for a solution to a problem that I have been experiencing for quite some time now and which is recurring. When I try to put my computer to sleep or when it goes into automatic sleep, the computer leds, fans, gpu etc.. turns off for half a second, then...
  6. The LEDs of my computer turn on along with the fans at full speed, half a second after I...

The LEDs of my computer turn on along with the fans at full speed, half a second after I...: Hello, I am looking for a solution to a problem that I have been experiencing for quite some time now and which is recurring. When I try to put my computer to sleep or when it goes into automatic sleep, the computer leds, fans, gpu etc.. turns off for half a second, then...
  7. "My computer" says "working on it" for a few seconds, then closes

"My computer" says "working on it" for a few seconds, then closes: I have a strange problem when I click on my computer icon. It says "working on it", the blue circle spins for a few seconds, then it closes. I haven't seen a problem with anything else e.g. File Explorer and programs.I've done a SFC and a Safety Scanner quick scan, and they...
  8. "My computer" says "working on it" for a few seconds, then closes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "My computer" says "working on it" for a few seconds, then closes: I have a strange problem when I click on my computer icon. It says "working on it", the blue circle spins for a few seconds, then it closes. I haven't seen a problem with anything else e.g. File Explorer and programs.I've done a SFC and a Safety Scanner quick scan, and they...
  9. Computer shows android phone connected, then "paired" after 5 seconds and wont stay...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer shows android phone connected, then "paired" after 5 seconds and wont stay...: So it paired with minor difficulty, but they found each other and each knows the other exists and is paired. they know when each other is turned on and they can find each other, but they will not stay connected or even connect in the first place from the phone's perspective....
  10. Computer shows android phone connected, then "paired" after 5 seconds and wont stay...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer shows android phone connected, then "paired" after 5 seconds and wont stay...: So it paired with minor difficulty, but they found each other and each knows the other exists and is paired. they know when each other is turned on and they can find each other, but they will not stay connected or even connect in the first place from the phone's perspective....