Windows 10: Windows 10 on an automatic repair loop on start up

Discus and support Windows 10 on an automatic repair loop on start up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 is on a automatic repair loop at start up nothing wo rks in advance options can not do anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PWright1, Dec 8, 2019.

1. PWright1 Win User

Windows 10 on an automatic repair loop on start up

Windows 10 is on a automatic repair loop at start up nothing wo rks in advance options can not do anything

:)

PWright1, Dec 8, 2019
  2. larry Win User

Automatic Repair Loop Continued Woes

The automatic repair loop might be caused by the following issues:
    • filesystem corruption
    • corrupt MBR or BCD
    • improper registry settings
    This article covers all the possible reasons and solutions:
    Fix Automatic Startup Repair Loop in Windows 10, 8 and 7 | Password Recovery

I hope this helps!

larry, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Windows 10 on an automatic repair loop on start up

Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 on an automatic repair loop on start up

1. Windows 10 on an automatic repair loop on start up - Similar Threads - automatic repair loop

2. Automatic repair start up loop - no memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair start up loop - no memory: HiyaI have tried so many threads to try and fix but nothing is working and I feel its due to not having storage but I don't know how to get around this Auto start stuck on a loop Have tried all advanced options and many command prompts. No restore points or previous versions...
  3. Automatic repair start up loop - no memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair start up loop - no memory: HiyaI have tried so many threads to try and fix but nothing is working and I feel its due to not having storage but I don't know how to get around this Auto start stuck on a loop Have tried all advanced options and many command prompts. No restore points or previous versions...
  4. Automatic repair start up loop - no memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Window 10 automatic repair loop

Window 10 automatic repair loop: I updated my pc into Windows 10 a long time ago but now it is not wor king properly. Due to some problems my battery doesn't work. But the main problem is from yesterday i am not able to open my laptop . When i start my laptop it always shows this screen After that if i press...
  6. Windows 10 Automatic Repair - Endless Loop Upon Start Up

Windows 10 Automatic Repair - Endless Loop Upon Start Up: Hello - I have a help question relating to when I try starting up my desktop PC. I get 3 message screens 1. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info and then we'll restart for you. 2. Automatic Repair couldn't repair your...
  7. start up repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    start up repair loop: Hi there, I recently ran into a start up repair loop, looked at many ways to fix it but not had any success as of yet. My PC is a home build and I'm using windows 10. The last time I had a successful start up I authorised an update for windows, perhaps this was corrupted...
  8. Windows 10 Automatic Start-up Repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Automatic Start-up Repair: I have this laptop that has the black screen of death, but when I go to do to the automatic start-up repair the laptop doesn't even do that. (yes, I know turning it off and on 3 times does it, but it doesn't even do that.) 151068
  9. Windows 10 stuck on "Automatic start up repair, repair failed" loop.

Windows 10 stuck on "Automatic start up repair, repair failed" loop.: Everything was working fine, but today when I started my pc, it automatically started "Start up repair", after few minutes, it failed with error "Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc" Screenshot(not my PC's, but this image looks exactly like the error in my case):...
  10. Windows 10 automatic repair loop

Windows 10 automatic repair loop: Hi all, Just got a new pc and it booted up fine. I played around with it for a while and then turned it off. The next day I went to turn it on and its now stuck saying, automatic repair tool could not repair your pc. If tried different things in command prompt, changed...