Windows 10: Windows 10 on Android Phones?

Discus and support Windows 10 on Android Phones? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; http://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft...th-special-rom Microsoft is developing a Windows 10 ROM that can be flashed onto Android devices to easily... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by rvbfan, Mar 20, 2015.

1. rvbfan Win User

Windows 10 on Android Phones?

http://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft...th-special-rom
    I think I would like to try this on my Nexus 5. We'll see if anything comes of it.

rvbfan, Mar 20, 2015
  2. Mark Phelps Win User

Most likely, that will turn your Nexus into an "electric brick". ROMs are very make and model specific -- check the Android forums and look in the various "Rooting" sections. There's a lot involved in doing this and even a small mistake trashes your phone.

:)

Mark Phelps, Mar 20, 2015
  3. ShamrozHussain Win User
    windows 10

I wanna know when windows 10 is gonna launch officially for windows phones?

Will we be able to download android apps in windows 10(OS) ?

because without android apps windows phones are nothing, either you allow us to download android apps or make windows store equal to android store.

ShamrozHussain, Mar 20, 2015
  4. MrPreview Win User

How to backup mobile device app before update?

I googled around, and it appears there might even be a way to load an Android .apk onto a Windows 10 Mobile device:

http://mspoweruser.com/how-to-install-android-apps-on-windows-10-mobile/

I sideload Android .apks on my Android devices all the time, and am familiar with the SDK tools there.

Hoping things would be as easy on the Windows 10 Mobile platform...

MrPreview, Mar 20, 2015
  5. rvbfan Win User
    Oh ya. I know all about bricking phones. I bricked a Galaxy Ace an SII before I learned to do my research. I switch back and forth between Lollipop and CM nightlies on my Nexus 5. Besides I didn't say I wanted to be the first.
    Windows 10 on Android Phones? [​IMG]

rvbfan, Mar 20, 2015
  6. Mark Phelps Win User
    That's good ... because this is the situation where waiting to see what happens to others can prevent major disasters.

Mark Phelps, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 on Android Phones? - Similar Threads - Android Phones

2. New Your Phone Companion app 3.3.3 version for Android - October 16

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 3.3.3 version for Android - October 16: Keep your devices in sync – instant access to your phone’s texts, photos, docs, and more on your PC. You love your phone. So does your PC. With Your Phone Companion app, easily sync your Android to your Windows 10 PC for instant access to your phone's photos, texts, docs,...
  3. New Your Phone Companion app 3.3.2 version for Android - October 11

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 3.3.2 version for Android - October 11: Keep your devices in sync – instant access to your phone’s texts, photos, docs, and more on your PC. You love your phone. So does your PC. With Your Phone Companion app, easily sync your Android to your Windows 10 PC for instant access to your phone's photos, texts, docs,...
  4. Your Phone App: Mirror content from Android phone to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone App: Mirror content from Android phone to Windows 10 PC: [ATTACH] Windows 10 v1809 came with a lot of improvements and additions. There is some good news for Android users too. You can easily connect your Android phone with Windows 10 using the all-new Your Phone app. This feature was highly [...] This post Your Phone App: Mirror...
  5. Microsoft’s Your Phone app has more than 5 million download on Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Your Phone app has more than 5 million download on Android: Microsoft introduced the Your Phone application with the latest Windows 10 October 2018 Update. The Your Phone app allows users to sync their Windows 10 PCs with their Android devices, giving them full access to their content like photos and messages. To be able to have full...
  6. Problems Connecting Android Phones to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems Connecting Android Phones to Windows 10: HI all wasnt sure which area to post this in so hopefully this is ok. I use my laptop mainly for djing and when I do I turn off the wifi as it interferes with the audio software. therefore in order to download music on the fly I use an Android mobile phone (Pixel 2 or...
  7. Problems Connecting Android Phones to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems Connecting Android Phones to Windows 10: HI all wasnt sure which area to post this in so hopefully this is ok. I use my laptop mainly for djing and when I do I turn off the wifi as it interferes with the audio software. therefore in order to download music on the fly I use an Android mobile phone (Pixel 2 or...
  8. blue tooth tethering with android phone windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    blue tooth tethering with android phone windows 10: I would like to tether data from my android phone to my windows 10 laptop.This incase I lose my wi fy connectivity due to power shortage or when I am out of range outside my house.I would like my Laptop to remember the settings and use this bluetooth tethering as a secondary...
  9. Your Phone Companion app for Android will sync photos, messages to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone Companion app for Android will sync photos, messages to Windows 10: Few people heard about “Microsoft Apps” app for Android which was released a while ago. The app with a slightly odd name basically allowed users to download all important apps that Microsoft has published for Android. The app is now more than a simple hub as it now allows...
  10. please help my android phone and computer have been hacked.]

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    please help my android phone and computer have been hacked.]: He's watching everything I do... I feel like a victim. I am a 33 year old housewife. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_7/please-help-my-android-phone-and-computer-have/ff95043c-2148-4b12-91ce-34ba87a5901a