Windows 10 on Android Phones?

Discus and support Windows 10 on Android Phones? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; http://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft...th-special-rom Microsoft is developing a Windows 10 ROM that can be flashed onto Android devices to easily... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by rvbfan, Mar 20, 2015.

1. rvbfan Win User

http://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft...th-special-rom
    I think I would like to try this on my Nexus 5. We'll see if anything comes of it.

rvbfan, Mar 20, 2015
  2. Mark Phelps Win User

Most likely, that will turn your Nexus into an "electric brick". ROMs are very make and model specific -- check the Android forums and look in the various "Rooting" sections. There's a lot involved in doing this and even a small mistake trashes your phone.

:)

Mark Phelps, Mar 20, 2015
  3. ShamrozHussain Win User
    windows 10

I wanna know when windows 10 is gonna launch officially for windows phones?

Will we be able to download android apps in windows 10(OS) ?

because without android apps windows phones are nothing, either you allow us to download android apps or make windows store equal to android store.

ShamrozHussain, Mar 20, 2015
  4. MrPreview Win User

How to backup mobile device app before update?

I googled around, and it appears there might even be a way to load an Android .apk onto a Windows 10 Mobile device:

http://mspoweruser.com/how-to-install-android-apps-on-windows-10-mobile/

I sideload Android .apks on my Android devices all the time, and am familiar with the SDK tools there.

Hoping things would be as easy on the Windows 10 Mobile platform...

MrPreview, Mar 20, 2015
  5. rvbfan Win User
    Oh ya. I know all about bricking phones. I bricked a Galaxy Ace an SII before I learned to do my research. I switch back and forth between Lollipop and CM nightlies on my Nexus 5. Besides I didn't say I wanted to be the first.
    Windows 10 on Android Phones? [​IMG]

rvbfan, Mar 20, 2015
  6. Mark Phelps Win User
    That's good ... because this is the situation where waiting to see what happens to others can prevent major disasters.

Mark Phelps, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 on Android Phones? - Similar Threads - Android Phones

2. Android phones not showing up under Network in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Android phones not showing up under Network in File Explorer: We have multiple Android phones at home connecting to the same home WIFI network. I have the following queries - Q1. Why are they not showing up under Network in File Explorer ? Q2. Can we access the phones from our computers wirelessly when they are connecting to the...
  3. Microsoft Apps for Android updated with support for Windows 10 Your Phone app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Apps for Android updated with support for Windows 10 Your Phone app: A while ago, Microsoft made an app that gathers all of the apps that are built by them under a single roof. Called Microsoft Apps, it’s an app that makes it easier for users to keep track of all of the apps built by the company. It’s a great tool to discover some new...
  4. Microsoft’s new app lets you see pics stored in your Android phone on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s new app lets you see pics stored in your Android phone on Windows 10 PC: Microsoft today released Windows 10 preview build 17728 to the Insiders in the Fast Ring and it comes with highly-anticipated Your Phone app. The Your Phone app was announced earlier this year and it brings your Android phone and Windows 10 PC a bit closer. With Windows 10...
  5. Sync accounts settings with Android phone .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync accounts settings with Android phone .: I have my Android signed in through the Authenticator with my main Microsoft account. Went thru the add device process but it still doesn't show the device in devices in account. Also, when I go to the sync settings in my windows pc, it says " sync is not available with for...
  6. Add and Remove Android apps in smart phones and laptops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add and Remove Android apps in smart phones and laptops: Hi All I have Android mobile phone and I would like to customize it based on my requirement and comfort. There are some default apps I would like to remove and add another such as instead of Google chrome app i would like to use Mozilla Firefox. How this can be possible....
  7. Importing photos from my Android phone but auto-delecting browser-downloaded thumbnails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Importing photos from my Android phone but auto-delecting browser-downloaded thumbnails: Every time I upload my photos and videos from my Android phone to my PC, the Windows 10 photo downloader identifies both my photos taken with the camera app as well as all of the billions of tiny thumbnails for game ads and various nonsense that my browser and various apps...
  8. Does Win10 have a native tool for sending files to an Android Phone?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does Win10 have a native tool for sending files to an Android Phone?: Is there a way to right click on a file in Explorer and send/share it directly to my phone or has this not been implemented yet by Microsoft? If not, I'd think that many Win 10 users would love to have this feature. I've been using an Android app to get this done but would...
  9. access denied on android phone

in Windows 10 Support
    access denied on android phone: hi looking for help please I have win 10 64 bit on dell OptiPlex, cannot transfer files from android phone to pc it comes up with access denied message it works fine for the other way round i.e. from pc to phone . it seems the problem is the pc as it works fine on my laptop...
  10. A list of Android phones that come infected with dangerous trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A list of Android phones that come infected with dangerous trojan: Check this list, if you have (no major brands there) one of this 42 Android phones. They come infected with banking trojan out of the box... Leagoo Z3C Leagoo Z1C Leagoo M9 ARK Benefit M8 Zopo Speed 7 Plus UHANS A101 Doogee X5 Max Doogee X5 Max Pro *Arrow...