Windows 10: Windows 10 on Android Phones?

Discus and support Windows 10 on Android Phones? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; http://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft...th-special-rom Microsoft is developing a Windows 10 ROM that can be flashed onto Android devices to easily... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by rvbfan, Mar 20, 2015.

1. rvbfan Win User

Windows 10 on Android Phones?

http://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft...th-special-rom
    I think I would like to try this on my Nexus 5. We'll see if anything comes of it.

rvbfan, Mar 20, 2015

2. Most likely, that will turn your Nexus into an "electric brick". ROMs are very make and model specific -- check the Android forums and look in the various "Rooting" sections. There's a lot involved in doing this and even a small mistake trashes your phone.

:)

Mark Phelps, Mar 20, 2015
  3. windows 10

I wanna know when windows 10 is gonna launch officially for windows phones?

Will we be able to download android apps in windows 10(OS) ?

because without android apps windows phones are nothing, either you allow us to download android apps or make windows store equal to android store.

ShamrozHussain, Mar 20, 2015
  4. MrPreview Win User

How to backup mobile device app before update?

I googled around, and it appears there might even be a way to load an Android .apk onto a Windows 10 Mobile device:

http://mspoweruser.com/how-to-install-android-apps-on-windows-10-mobile/

I sideload Android .apks on my Android devices all the time, and am familiar with the SDK tools there.

Hoping things would be as easy on the Windows 10 Mobile platform...

MrPreview, Mar 20, 2015
  5. rvbfan Win User
    Oh ya. I know all about bricking phones. I bricked a Galaxy Ace an SII before I learned to do my research. I switch back and forth between Lollipop and CM nightlies on my Nexus 5. Besides I didn't say I wanted to be the first.
    Windows 10 on Android Phones? [​IMG]

rvbfan, Mar 20, 2015
  6. That's good ... because this is the situation where waiting to see what happens to others can prevent major disasters.

Mark Phelps, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 on Android Phones? - Similar Threads - Android Phones

2. My Android mobile phone is Paired with my Windows 10 but does not connect through Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Android mobile phone is Paired with my Windows 10 but does not connect through Bluetooth.: I have done everything to Pair my laptop with android phone.However whenever I go to connected Bluetooth devices on my phone,I can see my Laptop showing Paired.But when I click to connect,it shows Couldn't Connect.I have tried all the troubleshooting but need help....
  3. New Your Phone Companion app 1.20082.209.0 version for Android Sept.17

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 1.20082.209.0 version for Android Sept.17: Connect your phone and PC to get instant access to your phone's notifications, texts, and photos. Install Your Phone Companion and link it with the Your Phone app on your PC to get started. You love your phone. So does your PC. With Your Phone Companion you can easily sync...
  4. USB connection from Android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB connection from Android phone to PC: I have two versions of windows 10, a 32 Bit and a 64 bit. When I connect my phone Moto E to the 32 Bit Windows 10, the connection works just fine. When I connect the sane phone to my 64 Bit Windows 10, the computer does not see the connected device at all. Can someone please...
  5. Anyone know a consistent way to be able to use mouse and keyboard to control Android phones...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know a consistent way to be able to use mouse and keyboard to control Android phones...: First and foremost, I'm not sure if this is the best subreddit to post this in. If there's a better one please let me know I've dug through forum posts and found out this: Windows has a hard time recognizing Android phones. Sometimes all that's needed is an update or...
  6. New Your Phone Companion app 1.20082.184.0 version for Android Sept. 9

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 1.20082.184.0 version for Android Sept. 9: Connect your phone and PC to get instant access to your phone's notifications, texts, and photos. Install Your Phone Companion and link it with the Your Phone app on your PC to get started. You love your phone. So does your PC. With Your Phone Companion you can easily sync...
  7. Windows Media Player not sensing android phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player not sensing android phone: I can successfully rip an album from a CD and drag and drop it to the Sync column but unable to Sync as the android device is not listed on the left column. The android device however is showing as a drive on the PC but not sensed by the Media Player. Normally the android...
  8. Verified Calls by Google available soon on Android phones

in Windows 10 News
    Verified Calls by Google available soon on Android phones: Businesses often rely on phone calls to reach out to new customers and serve existing ones. But here’s the hang-up: customers often don’t answer the call if they don’t recognize the number. They worry it could be spam, or worse, a scam: a...
  9. my laptop is not able to detect wifi hotspot of redmi phones though other android phones...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my laptop is not able to detect wifi hotspot of redmi phones though other android phones...: my laptop is not able to detect wifi hotspot of redmi phones though other android phones are detecting and already connected to that wifi hotspot...
  10. If my PC doesnt have Bluetooth technology, can I use a dongle to connect my Android phone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If my PC doesnt have Bluetooth technology, can I use a dongle to connect my Android phone...: My phone connects fine using Your Phone companion app to my PC it just wont make calls, and I was wondering if I installed a dongle, would that make it possible to make calls using an external Bluetooth dongle to use that feature....