Windows 10: Windows 10 on arm on the m1 chip

Discus and support Windows 10 on arm on the m1 chip in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i have bought new a m1 macbook pro and i am very unfamiliar with mac os specially bigsur after being a long time windows and linux user.I installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by adyanrehan, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Windows 10 on arm on the m1 chip

So i have bought new a m1 macbook pro and i am very unfamiliar with mac os specially bigsur after being a long time windows and linux user.I installed ubuntu on arm but it is basically use less.So i wanted to ask when will u let us license windows on arm and let it run on bare metal on the m1 chips.

:)

adyanrehan, Feb 22, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Dobot Announces the M1 Robotic Arm Giveaway

Dobot M1 is a crowd-funded robotic 3D printing arm project that aims to make a cost-effective consumer 3D printer, which does not just 3D printing, but also laser-engraving, PCB soldering (!), drawing (with ink, on paper/canvas), and packaging of delicate objects. The developers have two working prototypes, which meet all the functions its designers set out to give it. As an appreciation of the USD $285,000 fundraising for the project, its makers have announced a giveaway.

Up for grabs is a Dobot M1 multi-function robotic arm with 5 interchangeable heads: 3d print, laser engrave, 4th axis, suction cup, gripper. To participate, click on the giveaway link below, fill up the giveaway form on the company's Facebook page, and share the giveaway page with the hashtag #dobotm1 . A winner will be picked randomly. The company plans to sell the Dobot M1 at a launch price of $3,099, and will be available to Kickstarter donors for $1,799.

Windows 10 on arm on the m1 chip c55aab83c686_thm.jpg

Dobot M1 Robotic Arm Fundraising Appreciation Giveaway

btarunr, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Keith Lim Win User
    Keith Lim, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 on arm on the m1 chip

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 on arm on the m1 chip

1. Windows 10 on arm on the m1 chip - Similar Threads - arm chip

2. ARM chip windows 11 can't find device on m2 nano laser driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ARM chip windows 11 can't find device on m2 nano laser driver: ARM windows11 can't find device on m2 nano laser driver controllerIt's normal on windows 7 , but device not found on windows 11 @ARM archI found @intel chipset driver, but fail ~not support between intel and ARM archplease help update the driver~ I need use laser machine...
  3. ARM chip windows 11 can't find device on m2 nano laser driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ARM chip windows 11 can't find device on m2 nano laser driver: ARM windows11 can't find device on m2 nano laser driver controllerIt's normal on windows 7 , but device not found on windows 11 @ARM archI found @intel chipset driver, but fail ~not support between intel and ARM archplease help update the driver~ I need use laser machine...
  4. PROLIFIC CHIP DRIVER UPDATE FOR WIN11 ARM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PROLIFIC CHIP DRIVER UPDATE FOR WIN11 ARM: Any word if there will be if possible a Prolific chip update that will work with Win11 ARM. USB cables not working. Trying to program radios and getting failures. Worked with the software support group of a program I use. They dug in and pointed to the Prolific chip driver...
  5. PROLIFIC CHIP DRIVER UPDATE FOR WIN11 ARM

PROLIFIC CHIP DRIVER UPDATE FOR WIN11 ARM: Any word if there will be if possible a Prolific chip update that will work with Win11 ARM. USB cables not working. Trying to program radios and getting failures. Worked with the software support group of a program I use. They dug in and pointed to the Prolific chip driver...
  6. Windows 10 Arm Download for my Mac with a M1 Chip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Arm Download for my Mac with a M1 Chip: I need to get the Windows 10 Arm download. I checked on the Microsoft website and only Windows 11 is only available. Does anyone have a copy of Windows 10 Arm so I can load it on Parallel for my Mac with an M1 chip?...
  7. Windows 10 Arm Download for my Mac with a M1 Chip

Windows 10 Arm Download for my Mac with a M1 Chip: I need to get the Windows 10 Arm download. I checked on the Microsoft website and only Windows 11 is only available. Does anyone have a copy of Windows 10 Arm so I can load it on Parallel for my Mac with an M1 chip?...
  8. Windows 10 Arm Download for my Mac with a M1 Chip

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Can minecraft java run on arm chips like microsoft sq1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can minecraft java run on arm chips like microsoft sq1: I really would like to get a microsoft surface pro x I'm not an english person sorry if my english is bad as its avalible on apple m1 which is an ARM chip But heard some people say its not working and no I dont have windows 10 verison of it and not planning to buy it...
  10. Look out Apple M1: Windows on ARM is getting a powerful Qualcomm chip

in Windows 10 News
    Look out Apple M1: Windows on ARM is getting a powerful Qualcomm chip: The Apple M1 chip has managed to crush the Surface Pro X in early benchmarks, but it could soon face real competition. That’s because Qualcomm is finally working on a powerful ARM-based chip for PCs and it’s nearly ready. The latest MacBook Air and Mac Mini use Apple’s...