Windows 10: Windows 10 on ARM will receive support for 64-bit apps in November

Discus and support Windows 10 on ARM will receive support for 64-bit apps in November in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This year brought an incredible amount of change to people’s lives. The way each of us is working, learning, creating, even how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Windows 10 on ARM will receive support for 64-bit apps in November

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexp...c-has-changed/

:)

Brink, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Windows 10 on ARM Could Soon Support 64-Bit x86 Apps

Read more: Windows 10 on ARM Could Soon Support 64-Bit x86 Apps - Thurrott.com

Brink, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows 10 on ARM will get 64-Bit app support in May 2018

Read more: Microsoft will bring 64-bit app support to ARM-based PCs in May

See also: Microsoft readies developer kit to try to get more 64-bit apps compiled for Windows 10 on ARM | ZDNet

Brink, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 on ARM will get 64-Bit app support in May 2018

Read more: Microsoft will bring 64-bit app support to ARM-based PCs in May

See also: Microsoft readies developer kit to try to get more 64-bit apps compiled for Windows 10 on ARM | ZDNet

Brink, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 on ARM will receive support for 64-bit apps in November - Similar Threads - ARM receive support

2. 64-bit (x64) emulation soon to be released for Windows 10 on ARM

in Windows 10 News
    64-bit (x64) emulation soon to be released for Windows 10 on ARM: This year brought an incredible amount of change to people’s lives. The way each of us is working, learning, creating, even how we’re connecting has changed. Many of you have turned to Windows PCs as an essential tool in these times, driving Windows 10...
  3. Windows 10 on ARM is set to get emulation for traditional 64-bit apps

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 on ARM is set to get emulation for traditional 64-bit apps: When Windows 10 on ARM was announced, Microsoft said the platform will offer great battery backup and network connectivity, but Microsoft’s own documents suggest that the platform’s compatibility issues have proven problematic. For those who aren’t aware with Windows 10 on...
  4. Windows 10 on ARM Could Soon Support 64-Bit x86 Apps

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 on ARM Could Soon Support 64-Bit x86 Apps: Windows 10 on ARM still has far too many limitations to recommend, but one of the most serious may soon be eliminated. According to a recent code commit on GitHub, Microsoft is preparing to add support for 64-bit x86 application emulation to the platform. “Add...
  5. Microsoft prepares 64-bit apps emulation for Windows on ARM

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft prepares 64-bit apps emulation for Windows on ARM: Windows 10 on ARM is not Windows RT, but it’s also not the Windows 10 you know. By contrast, the ARM version of Windows 10 is a full-fledged operating system, capable of running most desktop apps unmodified from Microsoft Store and other sources. Windows 10 on ARM can run...
  6. Can a ARM processer handle 64-bit windows?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can a ARM processer handle 64-bit windows?: I am wondering if a ARM processer can handle windows 64-bit. My PC says it is 64-bit and has a ARM processer, but my pc does not let me download any 64-bit app so I am wondering if that is the issue....
  7. WINDOWS 10 64-BIT SUPPORT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 64-BIT SUPPORT: Hey, all. I have a pc on which I wanna run windows 10 (64-bit). Please tell me if my pc is capable of running windows 10, specifically 64-bit. PC specs: Board: Intel D945GCNL CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 @ 2.4 GHz Memory: 4 GB DDR2 GPU: Intel GMA 950 (Integrated)...
  8. Is this CPU supported for Windows 10 64-bit?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is this CPU supported for Windows 10 64-bit?: I have an old Windows XP Dell Dimension E520 computer that's now running Windows 10 on 32-bit architecture. The CPU is a 64-bit processor. I want to know if the CPU is fully compatible with Windows 10 64-bit? It's an Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 @ 1.86GHz It meets the...
  9. Will PC support 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will PC support 64 bit: One of the secondary family PC's is a Dell E521 This has an Athlon 64X2 Dual This sort of reads like it should be OK with 64bit W10 ? ......... anybody know if this is the case. 57597
  10. Windows 10 on ARM will get 64-Bit app support in May 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 on ARM will get 64-Bit app support in May 2018: One of the biggest limitations of the Windows on Snapdragon platform is its inability to run 64-bit apps. Microsoft has said on multiple occasions that it intends to eventually offer that support, but we've not heard about a firm timeline until now. The company's general...