Windows 10: Windows 10 On Built PC Not Working

Discus and support Windows 10 On Built PC Not Working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently built a PC, and downloaded Windows 10 via a USB flash. It was working fine, until I updated it. To shut down via the software, I had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SonicManager527, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Windows 10 On Built PC Not Working

I recently built a PC, and downloaded Windows 10 via a USB flash. It was working fine, until I updated it. To shut down via the software, I had to update first because the only option was to "update and shut down". So I did, but when I restarted my PC later, it had some bugs. Firstly, when it booted, all I saw was a black screen. I somehow got lucky and tried doing what I would usually do when I start Windows: I click on the screen and type the passkey. Somehow it happened to go to the home screen, which I could see this time. So I went to open Microsoft Edge, but (this is the second bug) it didn't open. I now know that I can't open any app whatsoever. I looked at tutorials when they suggest to open command line, the settings app, other files, and such. But I can't do any of that, as I can't even open a window. The farthest I have gotten is when I open the regedit.it command or other commands like Windows PowerShell, the screen darkens like it does when Windows asks "do you want this app to make changes to you device?" But nothing actually shows, just a darkened screen. If I press <space>, it goes away. I am stuck here and cannot find any fix. Is the only option to re-install Windows 10 to my PC?

:)

SonicManager527, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 7, 2018
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 On Built PC Not Working

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 On Built PC Not Working

1. Windows 10 On Built PC Not Working - Similar Threads - Built Working

2. In built camera on the Lenovo ThinkPad E14 is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In built camera on the Lenovo ThinkPad E14 is not working: The led indicator near the camera blinks occasionally.The hardware details are not listed in the device manager.Windows camera app showing 'No Cameras Are Attached'No, Not the privacy slider, F+ keys issuesinstalled and uninstalled the drivers many timesNo camera is listed...
  3. In built camera on the Lenovo ThinkPad E14 is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In built camera on the Lenovo ThinkPad E14 is not working: The led indicator near the camera blinks occasionally.The hardware details are not listed in the device manager.Windows camera app showing 'No Cameras Are Attached'No, Not the privacy slider, F+ keys issuesinstalled and uninstalled the drivers many timesNo camera is listed...
  4. My EGL built-in camera and mic isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My EGL built-in camera and mic isn't working: ELG laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-egl-built-in-camera-and-mic-isnt-working/b56c4cd2-b4b9-456f-beed-ce3015df7cc7
  5. My EGL built-in camera and mic isn't working

My EGL built-in camera and mic isn't working: ELG laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-egl-built-in-camera-and-mic-isnt-working/b56c4cd2-b4b9-456f-beed-ce3015df7cc7
  6. i have an LG ULTRAGEAR monitor but the built in speakers are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have an LG ULTRAGEAR monitor but the built in speakers are not working: i have tried several things to make it work but none have worked, the only thing i can think of is to switch from Nvidia high defenition audio to the realtek R audio drivers but i do not know where to get the driver.can anyone help me solve my problem or find the driver for...
  7. i have an LG ULTRAGEAR monitor but the built in speakers are not working

i have an LG ULTRAGEAR monitor but the built in speakers are not working: i have tried several things to make it work but none have worked, the only thing i can think of is to switch from Nvidia high defenition audio to the realtek R audio drivers but i do not know where to get the driver.can anyone help me solve my problem or find the driver for...
  8. Has your built-in camera microphone stopped working suddenly and you get an error message...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has your built-in camera microphone stopped working suddenly and you get an error message...: built in microphone on built in camera on laptop had just stopped working a few months ago and wanted me to check privacy settings which were all on. error message was "check camera privacy settings to enable microphone as soon as i started to record video ..... video record...
  9. Has your built-in camera microphone stopped working suddenly and you get an error message...

Has your built-in camera microphone stopped working suddenly and you get an error message...: built in microphone on built in camera on laptop had just stopped working a few months ago and wanted me to check privacy settings which were all on. error message was "check camera privacy settings to enable microphone as soon as i started to record video ..... video record...
  10. Built in Microphone not working

Built in Microphone not working: My built in Microphone stopped working. I noticed it after an update when trying to record something. It said no audio input was connected. I know my computer has a microphone. I've used zoom, discord, and recorded other audio stuff without a headset or separate item. I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 On Built PC Not Working