Windows 10: Windows 10 On Built PC Not Working

Discus and support Windows 10 On Built PC Not Working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently built a PC, and downloaded Windows 10 via a USB flash. It was working fine, until I updated it. To shut down via the software, I had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SonicManager527, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Windows 10 On Built PC Not Working

I recently built a PC, and downloaded Windows 10 via a USB flash. It was working fine, until I updated it. To shut down via the software, I had to update first because the only option was to "update and shut down". So I did, but when I restarted my PC later, it had some bugs. Firstly, when it booted, all I saw was a black screen. I somehow got lucky and tried doing what I would usually do when I start Windows: I click on the screen and type the passkey. Somehow it happened to go to the home screen, which I could see this time. So I went to open Microsoft Edge, but (this is the second bug) it didn't open. I now know that I can't open any app whatsoever. I looked at tutorials when they suggest to open command line, the settings app, other files, and such. But I can't do any of that, as I can't even open a window. The farthest I have gotten is when I open the regedit.it command or other commands like Windows PowerShell, the screen darkens like it does when Windows asks "do you want this app to make changes to you device?" But nothing actually shows, just a darkened screen. If I press <space>, it goes away. I am stuck here and cannot find any fix. Is the only option to re-install Windows 10 to my PC?

:)

SonicManager527, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 7, 2018
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 On Built PC Not Working

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 On Built PC Not Working

1. Windows 10 On Built PC Not Working - Similar Threads - Built Working

2. Built-in Camera not working with Microsoft Teams - But it works in Windows 10 Camera app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Built-in Camera not working with Microsoft Teams - But it works in Windows 10 Camera app: I had a period of a few weeks where my camera didn't work, then for more than a month it worked flawless - but now it doesn't work again.Reboot, remove device and rescan doesn't help.But it always works great in the windows 10 built in camera app.Skype seems to be similar to...
  3. RealtekR Audio built-in microphone device suddenly not working after update

RealtekR Audio built-in microphone device suddenly not working after update: My laptop is a Dell G7 7588 running Windows 10 Home version 20H2. After a recent forced restart and update, my built-in RealtekR Audio microphone appears nonexistent to the other programs on my laptop. While it does appear in the Device Manager under Sound, video and game...
  4. Built-in microphone won't work. Randomly stops working

Built-in microphone won't work. Randomly stops working: So I have a lenovo thinkbook I got back in August; it works perfectly fine apart from the fact the built in microphone just stops working. This has happened a few times already - always when I'm on a zoom meeting which isn't ideal when I need to present. I somehow managed to...
  5. Laptop built-in microphone stopped working, how to troubleshoot it?

Laptop built-in microphone stopped working, how to troubleshoot it?: version: Microsoft Windows version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1440) windows 10 home Hello , my microphone stopped working. So I would like to at find out if it is possible to solve this kind of problem. where do I start troubleshooting ? I have looked at this parts of my...
  6. how do i get the mouse to work again its built in to the middle of the computer laptop just...

how do i get the mouse to work again its built in to the middle of the computer laptop just...: i cant get the mouse to work on my computer it is built in .was there now gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-mouse-to-work-again-its-built-in/5e67452b-1315-4528-88a9-2b00bbc25ea4
  7. Built-In Microphone Not Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Built-In Microphone Not Working: Hello. I am having some issues with my built in mic after a recent Windows update. The mic is picking up my taps and claps when I see it in Settings but it does not record nor pick up my voice, verified via Voice Recorder and Zoom. Below is a summary of everything that has...
  8. Laptop built-in microphone stopped working, how to troubleshoot it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop built-in microphone stopped working, how to troubleshoot it?: version: Microsoft Windows version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1440) windows 10 home Hello , my microphone stopped working. So I would like to at find out if it is possible to solve this kind of problem. where do I start troubleshooting ? I have looked at this parts of my...
  9. Built in screen recorder audio not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built in screen recorder audio not working: I'm trying to screen record a presentation on Google Slides using the built-in screen recorder but it's not recording the audio. It's completely mute....
  10. Built a pc a month ago - no sound on initial windows update but now sounds work on the next...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Built a pc a month ago - no sound on initial windows update but now sounds work on the next...: Sorry, only found out about this sub today! I wished I did so earlier because I posted a windows 10 related question to (arguably) the wrong sub, anyways, this is the story... I built a pc for a colleague about a month ago. When I completed it, no issues. Could play the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 On Built PC Not Working